Opinions on Bon Iver (Justin Vernon)?

Curious what /mu thinks about him.

Psuedo-genius with a great marketing team

For Emma is a great record, very beautiful. 22 a million was very good too and I applaud them for taking a chance with the glitch folk.

the story about the log cabin was cute. they should have saved it for a movie.

#fakemusic

I enjoy his beautiful soft voice caressing my eardrums

For Emma is one of my favorite records of all time. It's my go to record when I want to feel comforted.

And where's your evidence disproving the story? I think it really adds to the album's meaning and sound knowing that he recorded it isolated in a cabin in the woods.

Favorite album was his self titled. I enjoy some of his songs from the other two albums too.

the one where the dude's wife died that p4k gave like a 9 to was even better!

the hallmark channel has nothing on you dudes.

Only redeeming Wisconsin product at the moment.

Thicc blonde Wisconsin girls are the best Wisconsin product broski.

You mean Mount Eerie's A Crow Looked At Me? I actually live about an hour away from where he's based out of. Pretty cool. Been trying to get that album on CD since it came out but no record stores carry that I can find. Weird seeing how i'm from his area lol

Gonna need photo's to better understand your argument

THIS
He screams poser.

If you actually listen to the album it would make sense that he recorded the whole thing in a cabin by himself. It sounds and feels like it was

did your cousin go to sandy hook?

what? I live in Washington, what does that have to do with anything, Sandy Hook is clear across the country in Connecticut

does your Dad work for Nintendo?

I usually listen to it a lot around fall/winter very comfy album.

yeah

it's super serial.

It sucks how Phil killed his wife and Pitchfork still wouldn't give him a 10

"For Emma" is a beautifully crushing album.

Self-titled wasn't the greatest follow up.

"22, A Million" was pretty disappointing, but had some good production ideas.