This is for Sup Forumsros with a gf or a wife

This is for Sup Forumsros with a gf or a wife.

How often to you receive blowjobs?
How long do they typically last?
Do you get them spontaneously or do you have to ask?
Does your gf/wife swallow, spit or jerk you off somewhere else?

Married 2 years. Together seven. Swallows. About every other day. If she sees I got a hard on she'll usually take care of it. Not spontaneous much. But from time to time she'll drop my pants and go to town. Done it a few times at the movies. Once at a family get together she pulled me into a side hall and gave me a quickie bj

Oh, if it's one where we won't be interrupted she will usually edge me a couple times. So 15 min-ish is about how long they last

We don't really have a set routine or schedule for them. I'd say I get my dick sucked 80% of the times that we fuck. Usually it is part of foreplay so I don't generally finish with them. I'd get it 100% of the time if I asked though.

gf for 4 months.
once every 2 weeks or so. whenever we can get a night together really. typically last about 12 minutes. at this point it's just mixed in with the sex so no real asking. she prefers to swallow. hates the smell and the mess.

>How often to you receive blowjobs?
Whenever I want
>How long do they typically last?
However long I want
>Do you get them spontaneously or do you have to ask?
Ask
>Does your gf/wife swallow, spit or jerk you off somewhere else?
Swallow

Been married 6 years

Wife would blow me all the time and swallow then when we were trying to have kids she just blew me before sex. Now that we have a kid that's almost 3 she only blows me every once in awhile never finishes. So I went out and got a girlfriend that loves to suck me off

> have gf
> moves in after less than a year
> bj's stop
> eventually sex stops
> she keeps the house tidy
> cooks and contributes to bills
> after 18mo I picked up a side chick
> 2yrs and home life is decent
> whenever I need to get a nut I stop by side chicks place
> common law gf has no idea
> thinks I'm just super understanding about her not being very sexual
> I may eventually break up with her
> and the main reason will be her lack of sexual activity

>wake up in the morning
>We both check our phone
>Aweful morning wood
>" Hey babe I have a massive erection '
>She pulls it out of my underwear
>Pouts her lips at me " all it so swollen it's almost purple babe, dies it hurt "
>Yea babe
>Want me to make it better
>Before I say anything she's already cupping my balls and sucking me good and slow
>Cum buckets in her mouth
>She swallows and gargles with some water
>We cuddle and go back to sleep

This has been happening once a day for 4+ years now, expecting our first baby girl soon.

Feelsgoodmen

Mine was the same way before the kid, hopefully yours stays that way mine didn't

>calling each other babe

kys

Wife hardly gives a bj any more go the abs store lot there who will suck

My man.

3 times a week, give or take
How long do they typically last?
15-20 mins
Mostly she goes for it
I have a hard time cuming if im not in control (blow jobs/her on top), so havent cum during blowjob yet.. weve only been dating for like 3 months

First girl i dated that wants to give blowjobs, with others i had to ask

I have been married for 13 years and we have sex almost every night. I usually don't get random BJs, but she will sometimes text me at work and ask if I would like one that night. Even if we have sex, she is a good girl and will spend time sucking my cock and giving me deep throat before we have sex. If she does go down on me, it usually lasts 8-12 minutes, and she is a good girl and will never lose a drop.

Pretty much only in the shower because she doesn't like the taste of penis skin or precum (i have good hygiene so that's not it lol) or her pussy juices. Kind of sucks because if she really tried she can deeothroat like 95% of my dick. She does spontaneously start trying to have sex or getting each other off, though. Just no oral. She's never swallowed (getting her into enjoying giving oral more before putting her down that road), but she likes cum shooting onto her face/body.

whenever I want them

I don't cum real easy from head alone. Need to see or play with her ass or pussy or something.

ask, but I can just hang out with my cock out or just put it in front of her face

this gf doesn't swallow or take it on the face but anywhere else is fine

Gf for 4 1/2 years

Hates giving blowjobs because it makes her jaw hurt so usually only get a couple a year but she lets me nut on her face whenever I want so there's that

Rarely
10 seconds
Have to ask
Has me jerk off on her ass

My gf is the easily grossed out type and doesn't like cum or pre-cum but I smash that tight pussy to compensate

secondly.
1 succond each
spontaneously.
swallow.

Pic related: Wife

>once a month if im lucky
How long do they typically last
>2 minutes
>spontaneously
>never finish, always sex after, then finish

not doing great Sup Forumsros

She'll give me a bj to completion twice a week or so. She almost always swallows, but will occasionally jack me off onto her tits or stomach. She's pretty spontaneous with it. Last night, I was on the couch while she put our son to bed and she came back into the room, got in her knees in front of me, pulled my pants off and went to it.

More often than not, though, sucking leads to sex.

Very rarely.
Maybe 2 minutes tops, then she wants me to fuck her. She NEVER finishes a blowjob.
Generally have to bitch about it because she doesn't really put out but maybe once every few months. If I bitch enough, she'll suck me to get me hard but then she wants to be fucked. So I never get a full blowjob.
She refuses to swallow... but that would require her to actually give me a full blowjob to begin with, which she never does.

once this year! cant remember the time before that. wont let me cum in her mouth ever!

Stay mad friends.

You guys whose wives never put out realize she's getting laid somewhere else, right? It's not that she lost her drive, it's that she doesn't need you anymore.

We've been together for five years and she blows me every time we have sex basically. Not always to completion though, more as a foreplay type thing. Sometimes I finish that way after sex though.

Forgot to answer some other stuff: she swallows or I come on her dependent on what I want.

Y'all need to have some more open discussions about sex so you can both get what you want out of it.

ITT
a bunch of sad lots

Yeah I figured as much. My girl only fucks me once every couple of months. I assumed she was getting it elsewhere.

>Gf blows you
>Fuck yes feeling good
>Bout to pop
>" Hey let's fuck "
>But I'm about to cum just now babe
>" But what about me? I want to cum too"
>Now it's a fucking ordeal
>Now she's acting like I'm making her do it
>End up just getting dressed

I've been a few girls like this, fuck them, abandon ship bro, find a better girl like I did who will worship your cock.

What a virgin.

Lack of sex can definitely be a dealbreaker user. My gf is always down to have sex and loves my cock. She can only take so much though. After about 20 min of rough sex shes begging me to cum so it stops being painful.

She has a very tight vagina and I have a big penis so the two together feels really great for both of us but after awhile it also hurts both of us.

Tight pussy is nice, but sometimes it makes my cock hurt too much and her pussy hurts sometimes too.

With gf of 3 years.

Used to be spontaneous on her part. Now it only happens when she wants something or she's too dry.
Depends. She sucks at sucking so it can last a while and her jaw "hurts" pretty quickly when she has nothing to gain from it.
Nowadays I have to ask and practically push it in her mouth.
Swallow. Always did, but rarely ever got to that point.

I'm seriously considering getting a side chick since she actively resists break ups.

My girlfriend would do it any time I ask her, but I never ask because she sucks at it. In a bad way. It's got to the point that even when she initiates it I'm just like "Nah, that's okay, let me just suck your tits for a bit and then fuck you." It's become a bit of an issue because she is now aware that she's shit at giving head and she feels self-conscious about it.

Really, though. She stops every 20-30 seconds to gag or rub or jaw because she complains of jaw lock. She can barely get past the head. Her pressure is way too light. She scrapes it with her teeth from time to time. She barely makes an effort with handwork. The enthusiasm is there but her technique is just shockingly bad.

All around just the lousiest blowjobber ever. Wat do Sup Forums?

I wish I could find a girl that would worship my cock. While I believe in being fair, she never just focuses on me 100%... If she sucks me at all, she expects me to fuck her. I just would like to relax, lay there, and be sucked off just once.. I'll gladly return the favor, but shes never into it. if I get pleasure, she wants it at the same time. It's frustrating.

get a side chick whose good at giving head

Tell her to practice on other dudes till its right. That'll teach her.

She's a selfish bitch.

This behavior will leak into other parts of your life's later.

Never without prompting. 4-6 times a year.
2-5 minutes before "my jaw hurts"
I have to ask or hint about it for days.
None of the above. After a half-hearted lazy attempt, I jerk myself of just to get it over with.

Lesson to learn kids? Don't marry someone you're sexually incompatible with. You're doomed to a life of misery.

I feel you my chick is the same her stopping kills me if she just blows me for like a minute and a half straight I'd probably bust but she always stops every 30 seconds for one reason or another

Been together for 6 months, she sucks me off 3 times a week for like 7-8min but like the other lad, she rarely finishes because we end up having sex

I was married for four years, and my wife was seriously good at sucking cock. She was very good at taking her goddamn time.

My last girlfriend was kind of bad at blowjobs, but I sort of liked that because it kept me in control - I could very much choose when to cum since it only felt "okay"... Actually preferred it that way.

Oh believe me, it already has. Shes very selfish in A LOT of ways. If I hadn't been with her already for 7 years, i'd have bailed a LONG time ago.... I just hate break ups, ya know?

Married for 8 years

>BJ bout once a week
>2-3 minutes, usually just foreplay
>spontaneously

How a good sexytime usually goes:
>get drunk
>start by playing with her pussy and ass
>usually get a plug in her ass
>starts blowing me
>fuck
>she sucks me off
>keeps sucking until I am hard again.
>Fuck her ass
>next load deep into her butt.

Then I get to listen for the next week about how sore her ass is and how she is never doing it again. But then every weekend I am balls deep in it.

>Married 20 years
>Blowjobs to completion a few times per month
>Blowjobs as foreplay several times a week
>Can last anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on how stoned I am and how eager she is
>Most develop spontaneously, but she'll usually do it if I ask
>Wife usually spits, but sometimes swallows or jerks it onto her tits

You too eh? Your answers are almost identical to my own. Sucks being with a frigid bitch that very rarely puts out. I feel for ya, Sup Forumsro. Hell, not even just lack of blowjobs, but lack of sex in general. 9 times out of 10? I just jack off to get myself off. I can please myself better than she can anyway.

Yep. Exactly.

My first GF was absolute shit at blowing. Each time i'd give her small bits of advice. After getting 4 a week, soon enough she was an expert.

I ended breaking up with her though. Next bastard better be thankful.

Teach girls how to suck Sup Forums

How do you approach a girl to get an on-the-side relationship without her getting attached or blowing eachother's cover?

I usually take a shower with my wife a few times a week. Everytime we shower together I get a blowjob. I usually last 10-15 minutes. I usually cum right in her mouth, she swallows sometimes, spits sometimes, I even cum on her face every once in a while.

LOL had an ex in college like that swore she'd never do it again every morning after and next time she was drunk she'd tell me to fuck her ass

I see my gf on the weekends and almost always get head at least once if not more. Record with current gf is 4 times in one day.
I have a problem cumming from getting head but it's my favorite thing in the world. So my gf will literally suck my dick for 2 hours if that's what it takes.
I've never asked for head. I've told her to suck my dick a bunch of times and she'll happily drop to her knees. But usually she'll just suck it on her own while we're watching stuff on netflix.
When we first started dating she always swallowed. Then there was a point where I changed my diet for the worse and she wouldn't swallow. Now I drink lots of pineapple juice and eat better so she's back to swallowing again.

No current gf, but for a bigger datapool, let's talk about ex-gfs.

#1 Occasionally, like twice a month. Lasted five to ten minutes. When asked. Spit.
#2 Never gave blowjobs, ever. Main reason I ditched her, being sexually unsatisfied is nothing you can make up for with anything else.
#3 Loved giving blowjobs. Lasted five to fifteen minutes depending on how fast I wanted to or she wanted me to cum. Daily and spontaneously and when asked, also almost every time we had sex I finished with a bj. Swallowed half the time, jerked me somewhere else the other times. Great girl.
#4 69ing three to four times a week, no exclusive blowjobs. Never finished outside her pussy, but 69ing usually took up a fair amount of our sex, some fifteen minutes upwards. Spontaneously, as in she changes position, and when asked, as in I change position.

Also from a lot of one night stands I can assure you that blowjobs are common place among easy girls.

Back b4 the abs she was sucking me knew I was about to cum told her to do it a bit more shot a huge load in her mouth she was pissed after that would suck for awhile then it turned into a hj at the abs they suck to compleation

I recently broke up with a gf of 7 years, we owned a house together even. I'm not telling you to be impulsive or not to think about the future but sometimes for whatever reason you gotta bail. Maybe it's a mistake that you will regret for the rest of your life, maybe it won't. It'll be difficult for her especially when you shack up with another chick. anyway cya fag

My ex-wife was great sucked all the time but turned out she was kind of a slut so even though we fucked and she sucked my cock and let me cum anywhere she was fucking other dudes to. Current wife used to suck my dick until we have a kid it's been three years since then and not one blowjob even when I ask for one. I even begged liked a bitch and she didn't care. Our sex is great though we fuck a few times a week and it's really good but very vanilla. She is more of a good girl but I guess it's better then getting cheated on. Messed up part is I'm getting to the point where I'm going to pay a hooker just to suck me off since my wife isn't doing it.

been with my wife 15yrs, never get blowjobs, trading her in when my last kid hits 18. Now I go to AMPs ect.

>be me
>last night
>getting bj from gf in car
>in her apartmnet parking lot
>guard passes by and flashes light into car
>tells us to get out
>lectures us not to do it again
>tells me to never come back

off topic but funny how this thread came up after what happened to me last night, asshole guard.

Anyways, get a bj 2-3 times a week usually last 10-30 minutes depending how i'm feeling or how she's feeling, spontaneous, and she always swallows.

My girlfriend is pretty terrible at blow jobs, a retainer exploded in her mouth and she has these sharp metal pieces behind her teeth. That being said, she's pretty good about it. She knows they aren't the best so it's mostly used as a means to fuck more. Sometimes I ask for them, sometimes she just does it. Either way, it turns us both on more and we become fucking animals afterwards

married w/ 3 young kids.

only a few a month at best (usually before sex)
5 - 10 minutes
I usually just shove it in her mouth
if I finish in her mouth she swallows.

Engaged
been together little over 2 years.
She got pregnant early on, cheaper to keep er
Shes socially awkward and bitchy a lot
Have the most beautiful daughter ever
Before the kid we fucked like 8 times when we would see eachother on the weekend. I couldnt keep up.
After pregnancy she was on BC, which she claimed killed her sex drive, never wanted it.
Got off BC and we fucked more, but never like before.
Complains "my vaginas not the same anymore"
I always try to initiate sex now and get shot down. too tired, headache, dont feel like it.
Got one BJ ever, she was shit faced drunk and I wasnt taking no for an answer.. meh not that great.
Complains it makes her mouth hurt. shes a tiny girl.. her "mouth is too small"
Says if I gag her itd make her puke

Tired of fapping thinking about finding another married guy through craigslist casual encounters, I just want my dick sucked for gods sake im miserable.

I probably would, but I'm short, fat and ugly and I have a shit personality, so it's not a simple matter. She's quite far above my league, plus I kind of love her a bit most of the time so I'm worried I'll feel bad or something, even if I did manage to pull off a decent side-fuck.

kek

That's exactly it. Even though she's shit at it, if I was horny enough all it would take would be about 2 minutes or so of uninterrupted suckage. She claims she just needs to "practice more" on me, but I don't like going soft half way through because she keeps stopping to squint in pain and rub her jaw like a contemplative Chinese philosopher. In two years of dating, I have never come from her head, and it seems I never will.

Can you share a story about a great bj girl 3 gave fam?

Is your gf a little or into petplay? Sounds obident as fuck.

> How often to you receive blowjobs?
never

4 years here think she made me cum once when I was wasted other than that I have to just fap and bust on her face or in her mouth...one thing you can try is to get her pretty drunk usually that takes care of the "jaw thing"

My ex was 18 when we met and was really hesitant to give head, I kept talking her into it and eventually she started getting so wet from doing it (literally dripping) that it became pretty regular foreplay. I would cum in her mouth after sex maybe 30% of the time, even more often if it was just head. Didn't usually swallow but had no problem with taking my load in her mouth.

been together for a year and some change

i usually eat her out more than she goes down on me, but i think like

-a few times a week
-15-25 mins
-she does what she wants i dont complain
-swallows

why don't you just get her to orgasm a whole bunch? like I think sex drive increases with the more release someone can get.

On average, twice per week. Sometimes long intervals, sometimes quite often.
Depends on my
I used to get a lot of spontaneous bjs. Fewer and fewer as time pass.
Used to always swallow now spits more often

gf of over 2.5 years
in college with roomates, typically got blown every friday and saturday night, occasionally weekday afternoons too if roomates were out. Once on the couch in the middle of the night, shit was cash.
About five minutes or so, she awesome at it
mostly spontaneous
almost always she finishes by jerking me off onto my stomach if im in the zone and dont want to move, but i love flipping over and coming on her. standing up blowjobs are the best
now we live together in an apartment for the summer so we have a room all to ourselves. unfortunately, we booth work super long hoours so were both exhausted and dont do stuff much anymore :(
(but tuesday we both have off, i'm gonna give her a great dicking)

for the first two years, about twice a week - it's only about once a month now.
although a big reason is that we rather have sex. she would suck me off if I'd ask for it when we're making out.

if it's start to finish, I'd say about 10 minutes - she likes to take her time with it.

in the beginning a lot were spontaneous, but now it's mostly something she does for a couple of minutes before sex

spits, though she really licks up everything - never had the slightest amount of cum left anywhere after a blowjob

Married for 13 years now. I only get bjs as part of foreplay, so only during her infertile period, one week-ish a month.

Gf of a few months found out about my femdom and ballbusting fetish because I forgot to remove the folder from my quick access. So now its mostly kinky

dafh

She's very submissive and obedient, and she's a little without being into that scene. She's got a fat ass and loves when I spank her, which I do as a reward for good behavior. Sweetest girl I've ever met and loves me and my cock.

My amazing gf is going through early menopause. She went from THE horniest, soaking wet cock-gobbling submissive slut for me to a dead fish that can't self-lubricate. I adore her but I feel you, user.

>How often do you receive blowjobs?
about once every other day
>How long do they last?
Not sure, kinda use it as a warm up before sex
>Do you get them spontaneously
Yep, spontaneously
>Does your gf swallow, spit...?
She spits, doesn't like the taste she says

WTF?
Why watches at 0 $?

about 3-4 times a year
10-15 minutes
have to ask
she jerk me off when i'm ending then she runs to the bathroom to brush her teeth and I suspect vomit a bit.

Been with my wife for about 8 years, I was used with my ex gfs to get fucking loads of good blowjob. everywhere, all the time. i was blown in park, in cars, in staircases...You name ti. 2-3 times per week. Now it's the ultimate dry spell. Married life is wonderful. And don't come with that "wash yourself and get clean" or "treat her better". I'm always clean shaven and always out of the shower before even considering a blowjob and we just roam the city for the most luxurious experience all the time. Also have a good home and good cars.

What was the 2 hour blowjob like? Did she just keep you in her mouth warmly or was she worshiping the rest of your body with her tongue? Either way it sounds godly.

>barely sexually active
>when she is I cum quickly due to lack of sexuality leaving her unsatisfied
Help

Foreplay, user. make her cum at LEAST once with your fingers/mouth before you dive in dick-first.

It's fun to see there is at least 2 honest married guys here. LOL at all the lyingfags saying they get blown 2-3 times a week when they are married.

sounds like she is cheating on you

I would like that if a girlfriend gives me a blowjob and does it with me whenever I feel like it

Married annon here: I get blowjobs maybe twice a month before sex, they can last as long as 30 mins. I have to ask for them most of the time. Wife does not swallow, spit, or let me cum on her face. That being said she is good at giveing me head, I just wished she would do it with out me asking everytime.

fiancée for 1 year, plan to marry next year

Everytime we have sex or do "something sexual", I kinda need it to get super hard

As long as I want usually, I really don't come quickly.
Once during one of our games she blew me slowly for more than 1 hour before making me come

I never ask, it's always implied that she has to get me hard the best way if she wants to get fucked properly

Variety is important, sometimes I want her to swallow and sometimes I want to see her tits or her face covered in cum. She doesn't spit

25 yo guy with 25yo wife married 1 year.

1 or 2 a month
20min give or take
Both more spontaneously though
Mostly after 20 min of bj she will get on top and we fuck but if she can get me off fast enough it is usually swallow

Force yourself to fap to porn or imagination. If you force it enough it will actually increase your sex drive rather than lowering it

You should just cum one time in her mouth and say you did it by accident to see what she does my guess would be swallow just to get it over with

bad tip. one my wife came once, she loses all interest in sex.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

You do realize that there is some variance in how often people have sex while married, right? My wife and I have sex more often on her infertile period because we don't ever while she's not infertile. That and some people simply have more sex.

My sex drive is much bigger than hers, but because of that, I don't have sex that often, but when we do, I cum too quickly

What's it like cumming on someones face? I assume you're not turned on anymore but the sight should still be awesome

Not saying she isn't, but that shit does happen though. If you love her just wait it out and she will light back up again.

No, she isn't… well, what do I know. I suppose it's possible.

She gets hot flashes and her libido as just dropped from level 11 to 1 or 2. She loves me and feels guilty for not "feeling it" these days. I'm just getting tired of doing all the work and having to coax her into being interested, especially when she used to be so eager and ready 24/7.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Must have been very awkward when she first found out