Wwyd abuse edition

Wwyd abuse edition

remove penis. dump him

i would face fuck her while finger her

Be rough

i would pinch very hard her nipples till she cries

Fuck her ass while pulling her hair and choking her. Cum, then turn her around by her hair and force her to clean my dick and balls with her tongue. After a brutal face fucking, beat her unconscious

Id fuck her butthole. Bet shes tight.

continue. what about her ass

shove my cock down her throat and not let her go until she cries and tries to force me off then punch her in face and piss on her.

very good
more?

Pin Laura to the wall, kissing her for my pleasure, my tongue probing in her mouth while my hands molest her. Choke her against the wall with one hand while I finger her. Have her cum all over my fingers and make her suck them dry after. Punch her face

front wedgie as hard as possible until her bottoms rip whilst tit fucking

Throatfuck and slap her, spit on her and beat my cock off her face. Then make her give me a rimjob while she fingers her ass and sucks her dirty fingers clean. Cum on a dirty toilet seat and make her lick it off while I piss on her.

i want to rope hang her and lick her toes while applying nipple clamps

u want more ass or tits?

Have her swallow my cum and still keep sucking me. After I can't take it anymore I beat her ruthlessly. Face punches, head kicks, choking, whipping

tits please

i want to pull her hair and cum all over her slutty face

Straddle her on the ground and fuck her tits while I choke her. The closer I get to cumming, the tighter my grip becomes. Cum in her face as she's losing consciousness, but punch her twice to keep her awake. Flip her over and butt fuck her while I donkey punch her, then make her clean my dick off with her mouth, after which I'd piss in her mouth

cont then pls. howd u fuck them

force a horse dildo in her ass with no lube as hard as possible

i would apply oil all over her chest and tit fuck her while grabbing her face hard and she beggin me to cum

cont

i would grab her thighs very hard while fucking her very rough and creampie her. i want also to cover her in baby oil

i would force her to make a handjob with those thin hands and tells me "daddy cum in my face" in a dirty way.

Post a pic I haven't seen of her and I'll say what I'd do.

would u only cover her face in cum?

Wwyd

i would grab a belt and make her go in doggystyle and slap her ass with her hands tied

Daniela would get her mouth used like the whore she is and then receive a brutal beat down

if she keeps giving me that look, i would creampie her ass and lick her pussy till she cums

Anybody up for doing my bitches? I'll do yours:

u like her tight butt?

Did i break the thread?

This hooker would get an anal fisting while I fuck her pussy. I'd prolapse her rectum and salt it before jamming it back inside.

That worthless cum dumpster would get nipple clamps put on her, weights hanging off as I whip her back and kick her sides. I'd then hold her hair tight while skull fucking her, at the same time getting shocked with a light prod

This preggo

wwyd

This slut

Mm yes I'd love for my breeding slave to be abused like that.

Your slut would be broken old school. I'd take a tire iron and break each of her limbs as she struggles against her bonds. Then rape her throat with the same iron as cum deep inside her pussy

WTF?
Why watches at 0 $?

This slut looks like she needs spit on and slapped before she's made to crawl around a party and beg random strangers if she can clean their dirty assholes with her mouth. After everyone is clean, she thinks they're going to fuck her, but that's when they make her suck off a dog in the middle of a party before letting it mount and knot her.

WWYD pick your girl, can post more

That right one looks like a filthy cumslut. Bet she would love having a line of cocks to choke on until she gets covered in cum.

wwyd

tell me how you d use her

wwyd

oh fuck yeah

wwyd

Too bad she's been blacked.

Wwyd?

bitch or the left..... or both

I'd fuck her mouth not giving her a chance to breathe till she passed out. then i'd tie her up in public naked spread so that any passer by could use her, shed wake up not having a clue whats going on.

I feel like I know this girl. iowa?

God damn, such a pretty little slut. Would love to have her gagging on my cock before I fuck her ass and make her suck her filth off my cock. After I feed her cum, and she looks up begging for more, that's when she gets a mouthful of piss and slapped like a worthless bitch until she swallows every drop.

fuck yeah those quads don't live...
glad you like her that much ;)

I don't believe shes ever been in Iowa, CA is it AFAIK

So gorgeous. And those feet, hnng. Any nice pics of her armpits?

She looks like this girls sister or cousin that I forget the name of.
f acebook./ cb ophas
She looks similar, do you know what kind of Asian it is that looks like this?

i have her twitter, if it's wanted

wwyd?

the girl next door

That body hnngh. Fb/ig? Would breed

She'll swallow my cock for a while before I rip that costume off. I'll choke her with her gloves while I fuck her doggy.

she'd like that

I'd tie her up so she was stuck kneeling, tear her top so her tits were hanging out, then invite everyone I know to fuck her face until she passes out and finish with everyone jizzing in her hair.

I want to spread her legs, open her pussy wide with my fingers and fill it with piss. Then I would deepthroat her a few times, make her masturbate me while spitting on my cock constantly, and finish by cumming as deep as I possibly can inside her piss soaked cunt.

I'd set her up in a full blown 50 guy bukkake room. Drown her in cum.

Throw her to the ground and force my cock deep into her throat. She'd be crying and have her make-up running but I wouldn't care. Rip her dress off and shove my cock into her slutty pussy. She'd beg me not cum inside her but I would anyways. Wipe myself off with her clothes and leave

Wwyd?

Jizz all over her picture and hope OP sends it to her and posts the response.

wwyd?

got more for good ones.

remove her clitoris, prolapse her uterus and fuck her cervix into her Fallopian tubes, then cum under her eyelids

then that horse has fun with her colon