Trump went full retard

Ok now I feel like an idiot for liking Trump. He is going to raise taxes on the 1%. Fuck him

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKCN0XZ0I3

I mean this is just stupid he said he was going to lower taxes on the 1% earlier. And you know what? There won't be any more incentive to become rich now. I mean before you call me a rich asshole who wants to keep all my money I'm not rich. I'm a fry cook (lol know) and make a little over minimum wage but I know I will be in the 1% someday. And I don't want to be taxed at 90% because people were dumb enough to elect a Liberal New Yorker.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/05/13/477930933/reality-check-what-donald-trump-has-said-about-taxes-and-the-wealthy
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/11/this-donald-trump-interview-should-set-off-all-sorts-of-alarm-bells-for-the-gop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

FUCKING

He knows best what can be done and what should be done. The total impact of all of his policies will still make America a better place to do business in than it is today. He is going to make sure jobs are HERE.

Just memes

LEAF

LEAF

Memes again

But now when I'm super rich I will be taxed!

If he feels it's necessary, then it must be done.

Hail the God-Emperor.

First Canadian Reply

But what about people like me who will be really rich?

LEAF

LOL When I'm super rich im moving out of here.

So?

>I will be part of the 1% soon!
I thought only Americans fell for that meme.

It's not a meme all you have to do is work and you build your way up the corperate latter!

LEAF

A FUCKING BURGER

Hello Shillary. How's Bill doing?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Screw off!

Yeah ok.
LEAF

A FUCKING BURGER! No seriously your flag looks like the burgers I cook at Harveys.

yeah sure keep being lazy.

>the corperate latter!

WTF? Learn to spell.

Learn that only nerdy poor english teachers need to spell if your rich no one gives a shit how you spell lmao.

YOU'RE TELLING ME IF I MAKE OVER 55M IN A YEAR I'LL HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES??????? FUCK THAT ILL JUST STAY POOR

I hate Trump but I hate him more now! Fuck him! Republicans know that you dont become rich off food stamps and welfair

Wow, that article made me lose a lot of faith in Reuters, not that I had very much to begin with, though.

He said he wanted to raise the tax rate on the wealthy from the 25% rate he proposed in his tax plan, not that he wanted to raise the current tax rate.

This article is a total hack job

npr.org/2016/05/13/477930933/reality-check-what-donald-trump-has-said-about-taxes-and-the-wealthy

Shill. Confirmed fake quote. Get off pol

Who is the 1%?
I keep seeing this and I can't correlate to any group. What group is in such a minority that they are 1% of something?

Looks legit

sure

I'm in the one percent, and support my taxes going up

The rich are the 1%

kek

Oh thats good. So when I'm really rich I won't pay taxes that much right?

>Confirmed fake quote.

He might as well have said it. He's flip flopped on everything. Now Sup Forums is pro-tax increases because of Drumpf.

>There won't be any more incentive to become rich now.
LOL, really? You're adorable. Send me all of your money.

Two questions

1. How the hell did you get in the 1%

2. Why do you support your taxes going up? Are you a cuck? LOL

The 1% are the jews, you fool

OP, if you're a shill, congrats. It's hard to say if this is a shilling shitpost or just a regular retarded shitpost.

>.50 deposited into account

I'm now a #CruzMissile.

You're adorable. I won't send you money because I can't even pay waterbills dumbass. I sometimes shit in a bucket because dumb welfare queens like you suck up all my income.

No it's anyone who works hard.

YES! I like him! He wants to lower taxes on the rich and lax laws so when I'm rich I won't have to pay taxes.

Yes, because his new tax plan resulted in them having the lowest taxes in decades.

Sure totally.

>18 posts by this ID
Come on, at least apply yourself. You're never going to get the shill of the month award at this rate.

Also, and I don't know why you felt the need to point this out, but yes. You'll have to pay taxes. Not at an absurdly high rate, but you'll still have to pay taxes.

But again, I wouldn't worry about becoming part of the 1% if I were you. Shilling is a tough business to be in, and it doesn't look like you've got the chops for it.

1. I was born in the one percent, and am now in a job I got because of my birth
2. I really only support them going up on principal, I'd actually hate for them to go up only to pay for dindu welfare. In a white society I'd glady pay a progressive tax

you are a dumb leaf

You're not a very good writer. You'll never get anywhere in life HAHA. And besides I'm ok now because I learned Trump wants to lower taxes on the rich.

1. What is the job and how did you get it? Does your dad run the company or something?

2. Well then thats good I guess.

My father was an Engineer then an entrepreneur, sent myself and all of my brothers to top Colleges, my brother got a job for Morgan Stanley, and then I did as well. Very little effort on my part. I only had to no be a shithead failure as far as grades go

That sounds like my life except my dad was in the 10%. He was willing to put a lot of money towards education for me and said he would get me into a top college but my grades in highschool were too low. I had a 61% average. Maybe it's different in America but in Canada you can't just get into a College unless you have great grades.

Just got done reading this one

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/11/this-donald-trump-interview-should-set-off-all-sorts-of-alarm-bells-for-the-gop/

>o the second point: Trump has now won just south of 11 million votes across the 43 states that have voted. In the 2012 presidential election, Mitt Romney won 60.9 million votes. Barack Obama won almost 66 million.

While Trump allies can make the point that California, the most populous state in the country has yet to vote, it’s hard to see him getting to 15 million total votes by the time the seven remaining contests close on June 7. Which means that Trump will have won less than one-quarter the number of votes that Romney got in a convincing loss to Obama in 2012.

Apples with oranges m8

Look at me I'm a leftist who thinks everything i read is true without citation!

Good, I hope a Trump presidency will mean constant libertarian butthurt once he's finished with the left.

Having family that went to a college, and a father who actively participated in that, Alumni donations and all that, makes it far easier to get in

I was no 4.0 GPA kid, just A's B's and C's

>flag
Almost got me.
Well no you didn't because Correct The Record has been correcting so much record that if they said something legitimate no one would hear.

>having a family that went to a college
Same mine all went to University

>and a father who actively participated in that
What do you mean? He worked with the College

> Alumni donations and all that, makes it far easier to get in
What's that

Sure, even tho right-wingers believe everything they read. And i don't consider myself right wing because most of those guys want to tax the rich.

Sure, even tho right-wingers believe everything they read. And i don't consider myself right wing because most of those guys want to tax the rich. Just not as much

How many votes did Hillary get compared to Obama?

top KEK

They expect money from you in the form of donations, if you graduate and do well, that's how you get your children in.

kek

ur forgetting about the genital erection

Fuck the 1 percent kikes it would be better if they paid more to help pay for the denbts that their jewish policies they supported with their pacs and billions of dollars. No reason to be against a 1% tax you will never be that rich

Sorry should have read like this

>To the second point: Trump has now won just south of 11 million votes across the 43 states that have voted. In the 2012 presidential election, Mitt Romney won 60.9 million votes. Barack Obama won almost 66 million.

>While Trump allies can make the point that California, the most populous state in the country has yet to vote, it’s hard to see him getting to 15 million total votes by the time the seven remaining contests close on June 7. Which means that Trump will have won less than one-quarter the number of votes that Romney got in a convincing loss to Obama in 2012.

How much was it? My dad was willing to put 200K in (don't know if thats really a lot in rich people money lol) and it never got me in. So now I'm a fry cook.

>28post

thats like 0.03*29 = 84¢

not bad

Holy shit you're right im a #CruzMissle now

*28*