I'm lonely. Can you cheer me up, Sup Forums?

I'm lonely. Can you cheer me up, Sup Forums?

cheering people up is more your thing

why are you eating like a dog? go to mcdonalds

Hi lonely.

> I'm dad.

i cant into emotional support tbh
someone forced it out of me and i lost part of myself

Eat shit, faggot

Come listen to 70s music on rabb.it

You'll make it, OP. I've been alone for 8 years now, but I get by smoking weed and watching people use heavy machinery on youtube. there's a live stream right now of people building roads. It's not bad.

/watch?v=CSV_BiJ17MU

It's nice to know I'm not lonely on my own. I've had no friends for a few months now and I'm really starting to feel it, it doesn't help that I'm too shy to make new ones.

>I'm lonely.
Are you surprised? The faggot that you are
Also, you will die alone and not even your dog will care

are you a girl?

>pfft

I'm right there with you user.

What usually cheers you up, have any interests you'd like to talk about?
Perhaps you need someone to emotionally support you, to replenish your stores.

>pfft
Are you a fucking horse?

nay

At last you have the decency not to misdirect your sadness on other people like most of the fucktards here who aim at others feelings so got to give you credit for that.
Lonelyness is a temporary thing, op and to find the right people you need to start to be comfortable with yourself alone and your own thoughts. Learn to love yourself and that's where your journey will start getting interesting

Omfg

Got Steam or Xbox account? I'm online a lot, I'm just as lonely.

maybe touring will help

Fucking awesome. I love something as this ordinary

What's up man

Watch the edge on the kid

I like to watch un intensional asmr videos about crafting and just regular everyday things. I enjoy very comfy no extreme ordinary things

And what if I can't do it by myself, how am I going to do that with no one there?

Op stop talking to the under age fags.

Can plz someone watch comfy vids with me and talk about ordinary things. Id be awesome!

you are a sad excuse for a man. Your dick is disgusting and you are disgusting. I hope you continue to feel lonely because you don't deserve anything more

Shameless

IT'S NOT WORKING DAMNIT

Just be the person that you want to be and in this world and do the stuff that make you feel good. You'll just have to figurează that one out on your own. Try to be aware that you re not missing out on anything you can't have later on, especially if you're young. Just try to relax and understand that if you'll go into a relationship at this moment you'll hook to that person with your life and will always be afraid to love her because you'll get back at lonelyness which on the long run leads to compromise and unhappyness. Just relax and unburden yourself. Be yourself. P. S. The school of life on YouTube might be of some help. Good luck friend

You'll just have to figure that on your own.
Damn autocorrect

Gonna continue being this asshole