Hi Sup Forums are there any medfags around that could tell me what's wrong with my arm pit...

Hi Sup Forums are there any medfags around that could tell me what's wrong with my arm pit? This showed up about 2 days ago and is very tender and achy underneath in my lymphnodes. I though it was just spider bites but my other armpit has them too but not as bad. Help me please

scurvies

Here is the other. The lymphnodes in my neck aren't swollen or sore though

omg its fucking aids bro, jeez RIP op

It's armpit hair, you're just going through puberty. It's natural and there's no need to worry.

>scurvies
sorry, meant scabies.

You may be allergic to Deodorant.

I'm not itchy though, just sore

you are going to die from rabies

havn't been using any

Go see a doctor about this, tenderness near or in lymph nodes is not something to be ignored.

no insurance

t white person

Dang I keep forgetting that these threads are usually made by americans, why you guys don't have universal health care is beyond me.
Have you been doing anything with your armpits recently that you don't usually do?
Did you change laundry soap or shower gel recently?
Have you spent a long while not showering or something?

I have been freediving in freshwater alot recently. In an opencell wetsuit, and using conditioner as lube to get the wetsuit on. Probably 2-3 times a week.

Conditioner is for hair user, prolonged exposure to skin could cause a allergic reaction.
Could also be friction burns from the wetsuit.
Is the wetsuit new?

No I've had it for a few years and never had a problem before :(

Then my guess is an allergic reaction to the conditioner.
At least that is the non-scary explanation for red patches and sore lymph nodes.
I would still have a doctor look at that for you.
Perhaps you could use a free clinic or something.

Do you have money to pay a doc in a box? For a simple examination it shouldn't cost too much. If you're a brokefag then obviously it's going to cost too much but I feel like diving is a hobby for people with a bit of money usually? I think?

Search for "Hidradenitis suppurativa" maybe it fits with your symptomes

You're probably right. I had red spots on my stomach a few weeks ago but no soreness. It's a conditioner and water mix. Not like straight up conditioner. Probably twice as much as I'd use on my hair diluted in a water bottle. Everyone does it is SOP

Yeah I have a family practice doc it's just 100bucks to walk through the door

Could be prickle heat as the conditioner is creating a film over the pores causing them to get clogged. Are you in a hot and humid environment?

Find something else to lube your wetsuit with, water based lube for example. That stuff is made to be on skin and even inside you without complications.

who shaves there armpits??? are you a woman?

That might be 100 bucks well spent if you have swollen lymph nodes but I get the hesitation.

Both pictures contain hair, what are you on about?

Might not be you, but the wetsuit that caught something.

Make a 16:1 solution of water/bleach and soak it for 15 mins. Rinse thoroughly.

There's lots of no-see-ums in water, and some can cause rashes, etc.

my gf grows more hair in a week then that cotton candy looking shit

wait

my gf isn't a trans is she???

You are on Sup Forums discussing armpit hair and claiming that you have a girlfriend. What do you think?

holy fuck i think i am haveing a mental breakdown

she has never left bloody pads at the house how could i not have seen this

holy fuck

Well people are different user, some are Robin Williams levels of hairy and others have a hard time even growing a beard.
It's up to genetics.
Is your girlfriend of mediterranean descent?

she told me Irish and Scottish backgrounds mostly with a little native on her mothers side

Does she have thick eyebrows, hairy arms and stuff?
I might just be a family trait.

Because I'm so fair skinned my hair beach blonde and freakishly straight the hair and my armpits soft and light brown color the only place I have dark hair is on my gooch and asshole even my pubes are brown.

This is all pretty gay because divings been pretty good

thick eyebrows

Not so much humid but its been around 100 degrees F here lately. When I have the suit on before i get in the water and when I get out of the water it is hot as fuck.

What I can see from her face looks female, she might be part orc though.
Do you spearfish while you free dive?
Looks like a good catch.

yeah man

And it's fresh water fish, unless they're bottom dwellers they tend to be pretty tasty.

Very possibly prickly heat. Your pores are getting clogged and irritated by the salt in your sweat.

Yeah I mostly target walleye which are very good eating. Simmilar the a zander or perch for euros

Here's the suit. It could've caught something too because I don't like to keep it turned inside out because it's open cell rubber on the inside and the UV will really dregrade it so if I ever do turn it inside out to let it dry it's at home in my garage when it's out of the light .

I used to go fish for perch in a forest lake near my parents house as a teen.
I could also get pike, common roach and catfish there.
Although the catfish were so big that you had to change bait often for them to keep being interested.

Could be fungal like a mold or mildew that is building up in the suit. soak it in a 1/10 bleach solution before storing.

Nice. If its legal you should try diving in the height of summer. Its really a blast and once you figure it out much more efficient than hook and line fishing

Well I do like to go snorkeling, now I just need to get a license to spearfish.