If you are into traps, then you are gay

If you are into traps, then you are gay.

You just aren't ready to come out of the closet yet, and try to justify your homosexual/bisexual urges by stating that it isn't gay because they " look like women "

I am not against people liking traps, too each their own. But at least be honest.

Agreed. Also kys

In that case i'm gay, fuck it. I don't care what you call it, all I want is just a trap cock.

I think part of the argument is that in any other circumstance would they like males?
if it's only because they look like girls then they can say that they make exceptions because the trap looks like the gender they prefer.

I'll admit that its at least a little gay to like traps.

>I'll admit that its at least a little gay to like penis
>a little

they don't look like girls at all because girls have vaginas, did you forget that part?

I'm saying if you put a black bar over that area and ask a person "is this person attractive?" and they say yes, they are making an exception to their gender preference if that person has a penis.

yes of course liking dicks is gay but if you like everything but the penis its not gay, thats how I figure that liking traps is at the very least a little gay.

How can you be gay??
I'm glad they stone people like you in my country

It's the fucking ponies all over again. We are responsible for this shit and now people un-ironically think traps aren't gay if you just say "no homo".

For a male..

The sexual attraction to a penis, desire to pleasure a cock, and willingness to plug or be plugged in the anus: homosexual.

The sexual attraction to a submissive partner, desire to pleasure a demure persona, and willingness to love/fuck regardless of external social factors: heterosexual.

wait so if I wanted to fuck my girlfriend in the anus that would be homosexual?

I almost removed that line from my comment, but I didn't want to take that pleasure away from you.

that's bullshit

you're basically saying every gay top is straight

kys retard

Women get stoned to death if they go outside without wearing 50 layers of cloth covering their entire body, that's why so many people in your country are only secretly gay.
Including you, you are gay but don't want to admit it. The stronger your homophobia is the more uncomfortable the thought of gay sex makes you, you just want to be a trap.

everyone knows men will unrelentingly rape a woman to death if you see any bit of skin, or at least that seems to be the case for Muslim men, that's what I get from the point of the burqa

To me a man saying he likes women with dicks is no different than him saying he likes brunettes. Lets abolish these useless labels already. They are not legally binding any more, why should they be culturally binding?

I meant to speak of both elements being present in a trap.

I think you know this.

Keep living.

what if a man says he likes women that have dicks for hair?

nah im gonna kms faggot

Straight dudes getting fooled by dudes with tits because their dick wasn't visible is what "trap" used to mean. and obviously that's not gay before the dick comes out (and only before the dick comes out), it's just getting tricked. It's the people who jerk off to a feminine guy getting plowed with his cock flopping around in plain view that's gay as hell.

jesus christ all faggots think that everybody else is gay

you've hit the nail on the head completely.