5x5,4x4,3x3

I want it to be fall already

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!GYY3TDiI!pceQNDBIS2PdG6-51KeuKw
clyp.it/fsxhnhqd?token=fc0b9caf17517867d807f78c9bd097d4
youtube.com/watch?v=nugYhvX7WYk
youtube.com/watch?v=4rxYdCfjROI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's another one of these going on, but I'll post here too because why not? ou'd probably like Bleach btw.

Oh fug didn't even realize that well let's which one sages most likely this thread

heck you i already made a thread

best taste coming through

worst taste coming through

I just upped my top album of the week for a sharethread, so I'll drop it in here too. I just really love Hirono Mio. I wish she had more than this album and an EP.

Hirono Mio- Chloe
>Art pop, kind of Kate Bush-ian
Link: mega.nz/#F!GYY3TDiI!pceQNDBIS2PdG6-51KeuKw
Sample: clyp.it/fsxhnhqd?token=fc0b9caf17517867d807f78c9bd097d4
Heck yeah. J Brekkie.
Did you actually listen to that entire Viper album? Is it the same 3-4 tracks that are on all of his other albums?
Never heard of Dumblonde. What are they like?

>Never heard of Dumblonde. What are they like?
i honestly don't know
i was really tired that night, i can't remember anything
sorry i couldn't be of help

Nah. It's cool. I'll just check them out blind then!

nice skramz + hardcore

++ heavenly, current 93, tiger trap

++ da drought 3, thugga

praying

>Did you actually listen to that entire Viper album?
yes
and no the tracks are actually different youtube.com/watch?v=nugYhvX7WYk

i"i have no brain im retarded." lil wayne

hey p0p have u heard this: youtube.com/watch?v=4rxYdCfjROI

"and when it comes down to this recording, i must be lebron james if he's jordan / no, i want rings for my performance / im more kobe bryant of an artist / same coach, same game, been starting / same triangle offense"

genius

true lyrical genius desusenpaitachi

i just noticed that farrah abraham album top fooking kek

Have you heard O'Rourke's Fast Car cover?

my chart didn't post oops

I've seen you in a couple of threads and every time it reminds me I've never listened to a Jim O'Rourke album

Songs about leaving is on my to listen list over the next few days. I assume you like it?

The top row middle picture looks a bit like Andy Serkis

it's phenomenal. cripplingly depressing at times, but so good

Fuck where do I even start
Shit same with you
God damn am I getting old?
u-uh edgelord user?
Virgin.
You have a constant ringing in your ears
Fuck I am getting old, but kayne?
Chill Guy.

>inb4 sucks
I don't control my music in my car, but I will defend this chart to my death, also broccoli is a great song if you cut out lil boaty

not yet luckily

I used to spend a lot of time in the punk scene, not that I was a punk, but I was a reliable roadie with a lot of friends in the scene, and if someone's bass player or on the rare occasion keys-player flaked I was able to fill in, and that shit was loud and my ears are shit now, music quality is moot at this point, it's made me dig heavy reverb and echo stuff, industrial music is somehow way more interesting now.

Explaining my chart, I do like those songs because their on my phone, however when I listen to music on my phone it's either on the bus with playlists of songs I know cause familiarity prevents me from having panic attacks, or I'm in my car where my partner gets to choose the music. When I listen to music by myself it's either on a stereo system, or off youtube
>inb4 youtube
I like watching live jazz and classical concerts, how else am I supposed to do that?

Subjective taste coming through

hey

y-you too jiyeon..