Derealization. How to get rid of it?

Derealization. How to get rid of it?

Get over yourself

Get a job and a hobby. That's how you do it

Fine question. The answer is time and mostly medication. Sry dude.

There is no medication for dr/dp

how did you get it?

You make a fundemental change in your life

>this semi fixed it for me however you will always have it in a certain way

I've had it at various levels throughout most of my life, I honestly think it's a combination of having anxiety and being too self-aware or just too aware in general, because the truth is that I never really feel like what's happening is real, and in reality it isn't. The more you understand the brain and life and consciousness and the nature of reality, the harder it is to shake the feeling that nothing is what it seems, because we know it actually isn't, everything we see if our subjective perspective, it's not objective reality. There may not even be an objective reality. Biocentrism argues that reality only exists with consciousness, and if there were no conscious beings to perceive it, it would literally not exist.

Anyway, generally I find it gets better when you stop worrying about it and start just living your life. It's difficult because your brain keep thinking about the derealization feeling at first, but over time it gets easier. If you get your general stress and anxiety under control, learn not to take anything too seriously including life, and basically get into a "flow" of just living and get the fuck out of your own head, it will get better.

from a random panic attack

Lead injection. Works like a charm

thanks my dude

semen injection

This.
I have had depersonalization several times after smokng cannabis. It always left after few days.
But the last time... this time it was different.
I had anxiety, thought I am loosing my mind or gettng an psychosis.

Kys

I got it about 15 years ago. It was a fucker to deal with for maybe 5 years. I thought I was god and I was hearing voices and shit. I also thought I was in the matrix and that I was responsible for 9/11.
I still think all those thing ls but I also know I'm wrong.
I've never told anyone.

low-dose naltrexone.
it helped someone I know but gives them headaches and nausea.

Yeah that's a lot more than just derealization, bud. You should probably see a cognitive therapist. Like for real.

Same as me. I've been hearing shit seeing and even feeling things that aren't there...... fucked ideas in my head I keep wondering when I'm gonna lose touch with reality

Sounds more like psychosis,

I miss people saying "an hero"

I miss people doing an hero

you sound like my brother, he finally went to a doctor a while ago, a psychiatrist, who was able to help him find medication that worked. now he's happier than ever. if youve got problems, fucking do something about it

Cheers guys. I'll some research into it. It helps a lot that I know it's a problem, so it's easier to deal with but it does strain sometimes.

Don't listen to him OP. Do nothing, I repeat, nothing about it. Complain on Sup Forums instead, wallow in selfpity. Basically, keep doing what you're doing now

That's how you slide even deeper into it