Post you are StarWarsfu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesfokvs7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=4u87Ia5zxUo
youtube.com/watch?v=S6mLj3A2z8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How old is she?

why do girls pretend to like star wars? is she just trying to be "le quirky nerd girl" because she thinks men will like her more?

Girls do everything for attention.

Oof. She's badly in need of a chin.

She probably dated a guy who liked star wars and leeched some of his personality because she had none

Happens all the time with girls who happen to have nerdy hobbies

>implying Drake wouldn't hit it

star wars is pleb as fuck. Why can't a girl get into it on her own again?

She's redpilled as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-Anpo8AvY

in her 20's

Her voice is like 10x cuter than her face

W A I F U

K
I
N
O

>dating
>things get hot and heavy
>she goes down on you
>you make eye contact with the doll

Who is this FAS sperm worm?

Her face was pretty cute in the Rey video. And really any video where her hair is down. desu senpai

I remember you from yesterday.

trash opinion.

This happened to me years ago. Dated a girl who was basically a blank slate, who built a personality off of both her younger brother and 3 or so years of knowing me. Then she tried to go off and act like all the inside memes and other shit from the relationship were all her, while stabbign me in the back and blackballing me to all our mutual friends. The girl in OP is probably the same kind of bitch, you can tell by th sketchy "i might get found out any second" look in her dull eyes.

jesus you really need to meet a real woman.

*adjusts hat*

PROJEEEEEEEECTING
-
the
ITT: thirsty nerdbeards who would fuck any lumpy frumpy slit that walks their way

Also makes sense that reddit loves her so much, because they are all thirsty white nerdboys who've only ever kissed mommy.

>idiots or non-American scum who can't read English

How is it "projecting"? I am LITERALLY talking about myself and my experience. Also, as I said, it was years ago. So, what, I need to meet a "real woman" suddenly over something that happened years ago now, spergy?

Pic related, it's these guys

More like Rlmpilled

lmao fag just kill yourself already

*removes trilby momentarily and then places it back atop scalp*

Do you think she's even seen starwars?

because you're applying one random personal experience to other women in effect generalising them to the point of retardation.

thinking she has sketchy "I might get found out eyes" is literally the dumbest thing I've read all day and I've been here since the last starwarsfu thread.

>being this insecure

Absolute kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kesfokvs7C8

CUTE! I want Jenny to snip my dick with dull scissors while a I sleep next to her after our first night together.

That's a big shelf of ponies.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u87Ia5zxUo

is this feetkino?

"Absolute" Feetkino

Where the fuck is her chin?

star wars is shit and women who pretend to like it are desperate enough to try attract man children

She look like Brie.

She's Jewish. Please be nice.

Don't Jewesses usually have strong chins?
Like Hershlag

no, Jews are known for their very weak chins. Strong chins are genes they picked up somewhere else.

Anyone remember the chin girl days?

Been foreve rlol

I think jaw is what you're questioning. You can still see her rounded chin fairly easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6mLj3A2z8A

hershlag is literally an israeli jew tho

Check her last name. She's Ashkenazi.

>30k subs

Is that it? For some reason I expected more due to the obsessiveness of pathetic males on the internet.

But Ashkenazi are the stereotypical Jew, at least in America
Other Jew types look different.

Ok mate I don't think you're going to give in so whatever.

She's had several top posts on reddit, so she's probably going to continue to increase for a while

>tfw you find out even obsessive Nemoidian girl has a bf

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Jews, is in fact, Ashkenazi Jews, or as I've recently taken to calling it, true Jews.

Without these jews, you wouldn't have many modern medicine breakthroughs, modern philosophy, and modern politics.

Do not confuse these Jews with the other group of "Jews", the Mizrahim "Jews". These "Jews", have hardly any resemblance to the real Jews, tend to be superstitious, ugly, gullible, smelly, and many more attributes that would take me hours to type.
In fact, these "jews", haven't contributed even one invention or idea to modern western society - they are as bad as sandniggers, yet ironically they are also the most racist citizens in israel, believing Jews are superior to everyone even though they haven't done anything good to our society, living in a country made by ashkenazim. Sadly, recently, their sandnigger like culture, containing bad pop music based on arabic music, arabic cuisine and arabic speech, has completely overtaken the israeli youth, through consistent bullying and crying about how discriminated they are by the other Jews (Although obviously they have never tried to do something about it like getting into positions of power, similar to niggers in the states)

This culture sees shyness, intelligence and quietness as major signs of weaknesses, while seeing violence, racism and shouting as positive virtues. This has caused much annoyance from travelers and hotels around the world which meet these people and Ashkenazi Jews that are forced to behave like Mizrahi, Often vandalizing and Shouting in public, giving them the impression all israelis are apes.

In addition to this, the mizrahim, not seeing their obvious similarities to their sandnigger cousins, also continually advocate for the extermination of everyone not Jewish.

In short, the next time you see a Jew, Know the difference between the two species, and act accordingly. Thank you for reading.

why do people care about star wars? is it autism?

She's cute and has an easy fetish.
Can you imagine the look on her face when all you need to do is put on a stupid mask?

Whatever mate, but Jews, as a highly distinctive race (yes, they are), have their own unique physical features. One of these is a weak jaw. If you disagree you are either ignorant, or highly fetishistic of European Jews as you admit yourself.

The Mizrahim are the true Jews though. From the homeland.

Also what about the Sephardim? What's their story?
No one talks about them.

oy vey, it would take me 40 days and 40 nights to read this schpiel.

Let's see her Chad boyfriend already

>inb4 it's a /vp/ situation and the bf looks like pic related

Hello Sup Forums

she looks kinda like i

FUCK