>sal
>lad
>salad

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
I'm going to college lads

Based Post-Minimal New Age Lad Like Lino "Capra" Vaccina

Haha

pretty good
i think i've been overtraining lately cuz my right bicep is sore as shit and it's preventing me from doing pushups efficiently so i'm taking a break for a bit
gettin a haircut later and headin to upstate new york to hang out with some old friends, finna smoke pot and chill

what's doin with you

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: No_, Sodr2, AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Ahampe, classifriend, bloodie, stilton, exitsense, brandonsyl, antigona, docperkins

Fallen Gods Tier: TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Sine_Nomine, Mensa, tolkkii, BAYAR, tankpit, I0000Days, greenway, herkyjerky

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Vekrah

Wise Old Man Tier: Alrog, toolshed00, Grampus, TheScientist, pabanks, sp59, sluggo714, Euphemos, Magicsxxxxx, Piezo

Newly Ascended Tier: cosmictones, azidunz, cacespace, sodr1, L "Y" J, jazzthreadguy, s_burr

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): sodr5, jmarvin_, bratty, velocifish, rodrigo2703, duckstab_tenthousand, HaruyaiShizuka, TriplePositive, doctor_frosty, samred, prostagma, apotos, owl_jolson

Missed Apotheosis Tier: Gallifrey, geldofpunk, EtInArcadiaEgo, Qwerty100, marsbars, vito_james, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks, Downstairs

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, mishanspace, all the other metalheads, fucking toolshed00 again probably

Neo-RYM Tier: zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, kanaberal, cancherito, cochon, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, Fukkboi69, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, CAREFREELIFE, Nacre, savagebear, WaylonFunn, XerTeX, caviarrr, SuicideByCandlelight, vapOrzfuok, this entire list rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/

"Fuck" Tier: Montie_Ray, Sal, Shamepai, Jangle_Bojangle, katelynn, Mercenarion

Creamey Tier: Akuochi_Hime, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax, neverdenudesz, fruitfork

Actually East Asian Tier: Akuochi_Hime, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka, ParkFish, TheVince, kaxk, purplerain, skytothelimit

redpill me on missed apotheosis tier

Titan (Gods of old) Tier: Clavietika, No_, Sodr2, AntiWarhol, Kishinev, Ahampe, classifriend, bloodie, stilton, exitsense, brandonsyl, antigona, docperkins

Fallen Gods Tier: TheHorbgorbler, Zizekian, Sine_Nomine, Mensa, tolkkii, BAYAR, tankpit, I0000Days, greenway, herkyjerky

UHS Tier: Esichio, sp59, Vekrah

Wise Old Man Tier: Alrog, toolshed00, Grampus, TheScientist, pabanks, sp59, sluggo714, Euphemos, Magicsxxxxx, Piezo

Newly Ascended Tier: cosmictones, azidunz, cacespace, sodr1, L "Y" J, jazzthreadguy, s_burr

Rising Stars (AKA Post-Avant-Teen): sodr5, jmarvin_, bratty, velocifish, rodrigo2703, duckstab_tenthousand, HaruyaiShizuka, TriplePositive, doctor_frosty, samred, prostagma, apotos, owl_jolson

Missed Apotheosis Tier: Gallifrey, geldofpunk, EtInArcadiaEgo, Qwerty100, marsbars, vito_james, flyingwill, troutmask, RNG, Fastro, notebooks, Downstairs

Metalhead Tier: Electriclizard, asadv, mishanspace, all the other metalheads, fucking toolshed00 again probably

Neo-RYM Tier: zzane, MalcolmXWing, JamesCairns, MichaelKeating, kanaberal, cancherito, cochon, harakiri_, bluzz, GonzoLewd, Fukkboi69, TelegraphRoad, Zed_Lamp, MetaFalls, ailurus, MatuX20, sailingedvard2, brihgt, taconelli, deathmaumau, a_toaster, ranhe, aeroslut, ModernJester, MQuestionable, CAREFREELIFE, Nacre, savagebear, WaylonFunn, XerTeX, caviarrr, SuicideByCandlelight, vapOrzfuok, this entire list rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily-rym-users/

"Fuck" Tier: Montie_Ray, Sal, Shamepai, Jangle_Bojangle, katelynn, Mercenarion

Creamey Tier: Akuochi_Hime, Pate, iloveyou, phlg, mrminio, hamtrax, neverdenudesz, fruitfork

Actually East Asian Tier: Akuochi_Hime, KareA, ckcy, shj990512, AnimeHeck, HaruyaiShizuka, ParkFish, TheVince, kaxk, purplerain, skytothelimit

fixed

Fuck yeah....

Where's dotadot? He makes good charts

how is it going to be different?

Sonemic will NEVER lunch!

how the fuck is jazzthreadguy in newly ascended tier? he only has 400 ratings

I still want to eat zooey's ass.

newfag detected

based reviews

rateyourmusic.com/~kingfuccboi
ever since moving out I listened to barely any music rip

Someone post pics of RYM trannies

>jazz thread guy
>has terrible taste in jazz

is sonemic finally happening?

NEVER EVER

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

move over katie you fat cat

NEVER EVER

Look. You hurt her feelings. Apologize.

You people are fucking retarded. They said they're lunching BETA 4 which doesn't save ratings and its gonna be just brief thing. Then they still need to go trough BETA 5 and ONLY THEN are they gonna potentially lunch the Sonemic. But I doubt its going to be this year.

I'm dying from an incurable sickness also known as idol.

sal he doesn't fucking care

obviously he does otherwise he wouldn't have asked

he really doesn't care at all lol

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

I am done posting memes

Check out my new song

soundcloud.com/user-167298638/livoniataylor-city-forever

Why do you hate poor people?

why you trying to speak for others nigga
stfu

he doesn't
he probably just hates people who are lazy and cheat the system, and of course not all poor people are like that

why are you friends with a nazi nigga
shut the fuck up

rateyourmusic.com/~hvmvdv

i'd be willing to be friends with anyone regardless of political affiliation because unlike yourself i don't make politics a focal point of my personality
respect me and i'll respect you, or at least tolerate you, super simple principle

Why don't you get a job Sal?

i work part time at this local pizzeria
buying weed now

Can i have some

man you must grease yourself up so much at the start of the day to be able to slide through all these tholes

i beg you are pardon

Shitskin

this is a no racism zone

Dang Nigga Got Fish eyes

Unironically this.

why do you think its a good idea to post your photos on Sup Forums

these threads fucking suck

at least try to talk about music, jesus christ

post-punk more like pozt-punk lmao

>he doesn't love these threads. Music isn't his life, and he hates rating it.

Bitch

still isn't funny

Better Call Sal

whats some music Im Friends With A Nazi Very Tolerant And Rational

Race Realist Ploymath Lad Like S "A" L

Based Bitch Poster.

post neo-rym users

>s"m"k
>s"a"l

Sal = criminal

implying i'm not friends with communists
you know shit

congratulations you are friends with the two most destructive ideologies in history

l
V
NEEEED A RED CORVETTE

weed is degenerate

>i work part time at this local pizzeria
Of course you do. Fucking Italian

REKT

I only need the new search feature though

Guys these threads are going nowhere, we need to talk more about me.

When did /rym/ peak? I'm thinking late 2012/2013 during the avant-teen golden age.

>tfw no karlhalliday bf

tfw no j_c bf

>girl

From the start up to when AntiWarhol stopped being a meme

who are you
>Girl
>Cardiacs
wow literally kys

it's literally a 17 year old autistic boy

Based Cardiacs Listening Ploymath Woman Like Clavietika

not surprised

rateyourmusic.com/~SedFlanbird

cardiacs and mars volta fans always seem "off" in my opinion

he stopped?

does mookid think people care about how many times he's smoked weed and been to a party?

Life is my life, and I love living it.

post moar ducc meems
so do i :3

rateyourmusic.com/~dknight

proud member of the best rym discord Cuckcord

what is wrong with you? is this character trolling?

pretending to have a social life is a big thing on rym

rateyourmusic.com/~m3m3lordnito

Metallica

haha kid i watch a lot of sam hyde i know a lot about modern day politics

>cardiacs
>mars volta
there would be something that mix both?

haha a tip of the hat to you fellow redpilled crusader. i too enjoy indulging sams hyde and harris. i hope that one day our shining political guide Anthony Fantano can un-cuck his music taste to be as based as his proclamations of our deserved utopia