Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC93jNs1FAJJBtamalQCz4gA
youtu.be/mbXfk5lpLew
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahemahemaherm
Miimiimiimiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH! HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

youtube.com/channel/UC93jNs1FAJJBtamalQCz4gA
This is only the best channel for Andy Sixx related indulgences.

I demand more

Im not sucking any logs.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'LL SURVIVE HERE? YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHICH CREEK YOU'RE IN. SWEET CORN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT THROUGH MY REAR. HOW DO YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN?

Would you suck the bootytato from the anus so he doesnt have to work harder like an alhpa?

thats the real queschun

Now I'm really getting rather mad.
You're like a niggly, tickly shitty little tag nut.
When I've knocked you out with all my bab
I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt

Aint nothing like a thick, sopping wet and heavy log to weigh itself down my fucking throat.
Shit in my damn mouth, please.

LOGGING IN

Whats up Will?

Nice to have you with us sir

Good to be here.
How has your day been?

"Dreamy" to say the least. How about yours?

Kek

Your butt?

Literally the only kind of thread on Sup Forums that pisses me off. Not the cuck threads, not the anti-Trump threads, not even the waifu threads. No, these autistic threads are what set me off.

Dumb animeposter

logless shill detected

Can't we all just get a log?

Holy shit he was right

youtu.be/mbXfk5lpLew

>says the anime loving cunt
GET A LOG WOULD YA

Okay I've been seeing these threads for a really really really long time. And I don't know what the f*** these mean? Can somebody please explain what the fuc these threads mean? Thank you

>be me
>actively avoid these retarded ass threads for the past few months
>still have no idea what the fuck this pathetic attempt at a forced meme is all about
>not gonna find out today

feelsgoodman

Get a log of this guy

Dubs logged

DUBS LOGGED THROAT CLOGGED

Kek fucking Robert Smith towards the end

Can someone just give us a teensy hint on what this is about? Does the guy have a shit fetish or something?

>inb4 generic log reply

You are gay

just embrace the log

What? Take a log, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA

Is this a fetish? Haha. Where a girl stands over Andy's logs on a sidewalk and acts like she pooped them out? Haha

Says the fags who are breaking their arms jerking off to eating shit.

Dumb animeposter

>jerking off
Who ever said we were?
We just enjoy the logs man,

LOG OFF shill

Logless fucking shill kill yourself please.

Rolling for a creamdream

Single for log-pringle. Sorry no throat-clogging action for you today user.

DUBS LOGGED THROAT CLOGGED

You stole my log, jackass.

Can you at least share a small piece?

You cannot eat a log and have a log. Sorry.
I wonder why are there no logs in google graphics after writing Andy Sixx there.

>be me 19
>really hot tranny/trap blow you away hot
>working at a hotel in Paris at front desk
>Andy Sixx is staying "OMG at our HOTel!"
>His entourage checks in Sixx GOD is secretly transported to his penthouse room
>annon trap/tranny working FD at night: Ring Ring Ring
>Hello.
>Hi this is Andy
>Who?
>Come up to the penthouse, the door is open I'd like to party with you
>I'm off in like three hours
>You are off now. I cleared it with corporate. Your manager will contact you. CLICK!
>This is a fucking joke, I'm hard in my chastity device
>Manager appears: "Vous êtes maintenant soulagé pour la nuit. Pour recevoir le paiement intégral. Profitez de tout ce que vous faites."
>I go up to the penthouse
>the god himself opens the door naked!
>he grabs my hand and leads me into the living room.

For the love of Log, please continue

Did you see the movie at the penthouse?

You're gonna need a bigger throat...

LOGGED!

FOR THE LOG OF GOD FINISH!

I think it was a cruel logless shill coming in here raising our hopes and neglecting our throats

You've been a very bad log

>his dick isn't that big I'd say after it was fully hard maybe 5 1/2 inches curved up.
>skin like milk
>washboard abs
>blondish pubes
>mole over right hip
>and....uncut
>he still thinks I'm a chick at this point
>he sits me down on the couch
>the view of the city is AMAZING, lights and view and everything
>I'm wearing a black hotel skirt and jacket,white polyester blouse, sensible flats and black stockings and bra and panties and a chastity device
>he and I are on the couch and he moves over to me....he is hot

It's probably that logless faggot dahvy vanity from blood on the bitch floor

Though he wrote second part of the story,
he might be one of Filth's Streamers.
I'm not sure if what he writes is a true story.

Are we going to hear the rest of the story today?
I'm getting dreamy. I want to LOG OFF and go to sleep.

>he helps me to remove my jacket, blouse and bra
>I've been on hormones for three years so my breasts are well developed and my nipples are fairly large...I'm naturally blond but with dark nipples so that a nice contrast that partners complement me on
>Sixx is aroused and I'm bursting in my plastic cage
>but I'm scared...as a trap when you get close to revealing what you are to an aroused male who isn't aware of your status....often times things can get ugly...
>He wants to move to the bedroom... i'd thinking just blow him on the couch and see what happens..maybe he will fall asleep and you can leave...but he is so hot...

Keep going

>so he pulls me by the hand into the bedroom
>he's aggressive and ready to go
>the bedroom is absolutely amazing !
>the bed is bigger than by apartment in the 12th
>so now we are near the moment of truth he sees my cock cage, is going to go well or am I going to get beaten up or worse?
>he kisses and kisses me all tongue and lips it is like he's preparing me for something, he hold my throat and pushes me down on the be get on top and I instinctively open my legs.

SO? WHAT WAS NEXT!

Dubs logged, throats clogged.

>he aggressively hold me down on the bed
>he's on top of me
>I'm thinking missionary sex in my ass and maybe he slaps me around after. I don't know but I'm really aroused and in pain as my small cock is pulsating against its plastic tomb. I have the key but before I can moan that idea out he takes my throat by his left hand and hold is tight...he going to strangle me!...then as I'm gasping he takes his right hand starts to work his hand into my mouth and throat like he is going to fist fuck my throat working it in methodically...
>I'm thinking WTF!

Sage

it's on like donkey kong you cock juggling thundercunts

We're gonna need a bigger throat

Sage doesn't work, loggless shill.

Grow up, sage does nothing except say you're begging for attention

Asking for attention from an Andy sixx thread is like saying you want attention from a thread of people that want to have shit slidding down their throats.

P a t h e t i c

fuck that, 1949 borders for palestine

And?

>what the fuck is he doing?
>then some how, and I don't know how he accomplished this, he has his entire fist in my mouth and he's working his fingers down my throat. I'm gagging, but I'm still fucking hard as diamonds..
>then he stops and pulls out his fist and whispers in my ear "Are you ready?"
>I hear myself gurgle "Yes, Yes!. I am ready."
>I'm thinking I'm ready for your dick in my mouth
>so he grabs me by my hair and pulls me off the bed and gets me on my knees and stand over me hard and ready

>I'm relieved he just into throat fucking or skull fucking. I think "I'm down with that..."
>but then he turns around and pulls me by my hair into his ass crack. He groans "Lick me, go deep lick me...deeper, deeper"
>I start licking and work my way into the deepest part into the rosebud, I pull his cheeks apart and I'm crazy for his ass like I'm some kind of animal

>into the rosebud

GO ON

>then he stops, he lets me go
>he turns around and faces me and grabs me by the head and puts his face in mine and I think he's going to kiss me or piss on me what is next and he says to me face to face "I need more from you love...more...can you give me more? Are you ready to committee?"
>At that moment I was panting like a dog in heat and I would do anything for him this GOD infront of me ...
>Then he says "I want you to open yourself up to me and accept me into yourself to be one with ne..
>FUCK YES DO IT...YOU HOT BASTARD DO IT WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU ARE GOING TO DO!
>and he turns around and pushes my face back into the crack of his ass and he commands me to open my mouth. around the "asshole" open it wide and start to suck and don't stop, I need your powerful suction to pull my essence into your being to meld me into you. SUCK!"