they're no longer here

>that image top far right

Disgusturbing.

>that image above bottom left

But I love her

>cyclops grimes

lmao

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

just because i hATE grimey doesnt mean her faggot shit head fans should be silenced.

shame on you mu

Awwww. I thought you had meant that her fans had left.

They had it coming, it was inevitable

APOLOGIZE

I'm sorry

Unronically, now, no memes please.

Is Grimes a good artist? Does she produce good music? Ignoring her autistic fanbase and her own autism and her as a person, how is she as an artist Sup Forums?

Good keys bad strings

>grimesfag in disguise trying to start discussion about her

wise

I have never heard Grimes, Grimefags do not talk about her music but about her. Which is what makes them terrible.

if she isn't good artist nobody talks about her

Pretty mediocre. Albums don't have hgih repetition value, but you should give them a try at least once.

anything before and after visions is trash

except for Go

She pretty much sounds like most other top 40 singers, except a tiny bit more "experimental". Her early stuff is pretty good, but i can't say the same for Art Angels or Visions

They're a worse version of Purity Ring although I'm sure the best Churches songs are better than the worst Purity Ring

has grimesposting been banned? its been a while since i last visited here

Wait what happened? I go away for a day and now anything grimes related is banned?

the main grimes cucks appear in an hour or so after work

Yeah they hadn't had a general for two days now. I think that main grimessperg got banned or something.

This is the most relieving thing I've ever read. I feel like I can breathe freely now

opposite with me, I dont hate her fans at all but they had it coming shitting on every thread and derailing any potential discussion

She has a few good songs, like Omega, World Brain, and My Sister Says The Saddest Things.

Visions was god awful. She needs to give up singing and just straight up produce because Eight was the only good song, and that had amazing production. her voice is so fucking annoying and ruins that song. She was even worse on Art Angels to the point where I shut it off 3 tracks in. She's talented but she just produce desu

grimes is a disgusting witch

i made a general thread instead
get in here!

fuck off

No one would have a problem with you guys if you stayed in the generals. Maybe post ever now and again with she gets brought naturally, like she accounces another album or something (one that doesn't suck ideally).

Shit, even with kpop posters leak, it's kind of endearing especially since it doesn't happen that often. With you guys it's just obnoxious.