Hey guys, I know this is pretty unlikely but have any of you dudes been to see this chick...

Hey guys, I know this is pretty unlikely but have any of you dudes been to see this chick? I can't get a picture of her but she runs a glory hole in hartford and has this photo as her advert on at least tumblr and maybe facebook
she also had a kik i think at TiffanyGloryhole

if so, stories? or just any gloryhole stories

oh shit I forgot to drop this, her tumblr name is
Hartford Private Gloryhole

shameless self bump!

Bump

turtleboy notified

Once went to a gloryhole, got pumped and licked really good then thought what the heck, I'm going to the other side and sucked a couple dicks dry myself.
I went back there many time always in the same order.
To this day I haven't decided which side is the most enjoyable.

where did you find it? I'm a trucker and I've still never seen one despite being in literally hundreds of locations for work

Very easy to find on Craigslist

>she

Looks like you need to go to Hartford

evidently its by appointment only, but hell I live in CT and go by there often enough

You do realize that there's a 0% chance there's a woman on the other side of that, right?

idk, shes posted videos on her page, and her facebook had a couple face shots....honestly don't care too too much, a bj is a bj amirite

i thought truckers were knee deep in faggots wanting to suck them off

if you're an over the road guy sure, I'm not THAT over the road, more a one nighter, sure I get around but I don't do that truck stop thing all too often.

>I don't do that truck stop thing all too often
what do you mean 'truck stop thing'? are truck stops literally full of faggots sucking off truckers?

Wow hartford ct. So close to home lol. Like 15 mins.

not being one who goes there I couldn't tell you, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens a little bit

Whaaaaat where you from?

Something about this screams sting, but I live about five minutes from Hartford so I'm intrigued

>Hartford Private Gloryhole

It's a dude. Pic related. Not the girl in your pic.

Some of you guys are sounding really pathetic

fuckin try it man I'm curious as hell

are you sure? I remain unconvinced, have you read her rules section? theres like an essay

where is it that you think you are right now?

Is it in APA format?

>are you sure?

I'm positive. Screengrab is from the tumblr. Scroll down until you see a red dress and watch the vidya. There should be a pussy under that asshole and there isn't.

>Some of you guys are sounding MORE pathetic

Is that better?

I wont get into specifics u know the deal. But let's say im somewhat within 5 mins of avon mtn haha.

she has a facebook as Jesse Roberts

heh yea I gotcha

bah can't post her facebook, keeps coming up as spam

> went to local gloryhole
> huge cock appears
> start vacuumcleanering with the fury of a thousand jews
>moans, grunts and screams from the other side
>swallowed everything
>everything
>cock goes through my throat to my stomach
>blood everywhere
>understood why hookers hold it with their hands
>best day ever

Anyways local ct bro. Dont stick yout dick where 150 others have

whatever, her address is on the tumblr as 32 Westbourne Parkway in Hartford CT.

heck no, married man here, at this point its just a curiosity to here what'll happen