I AM FUCKING STREAMING! Just found these pics of my wife's Bachelorette party in her pc...

I AM FUCKING STREAMING! Just found these pics of my wife's Bachelorette party in her pc, hidden in a folder with other folders that have passwords. She told me there were no strippers (she is Christian). What should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLq1ktogxn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a man

Not funny

What should you do? Post more while you bruteforce those folders.

>STREAMING

That's hot, post more.

If you folks aint niggers, then share the love

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=oLq1ktogxn4

I hope you find some comfort in this OP

It's me Jesus I already know what she looks like nude and she truly enjoyed herself that night. Stop being a faggot and dump.

what show are you streaming
queer eye for the straight guy?

I'm trying but all the photos are too large

She looks like a hog, so you can be sure, every Dollar was hard work for that poor stripper.

What game are you streaming?

that strippers dick was too large for your wife

up the vid to ruin her life.

Yeeah. Keep going and expose her. That slut isnt worth anything

Kek

Just dump all the pics here, including those of her friends, and then a screenshot of her Facebook profile. That'll do it.

be glad its not niggers

Op is a cuck

Someone create a vola for OP to upload everything onto.

your wife is too large

She had strippers at her bach party? Who gives a fuck unless she fucked one of them.

That guy is strong af

I might just do this, found a program to reduce size of pics, enjoy this whore

I'd fuck that dirty slut

Fuckin ask her about it pussy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do it

Your wife is also too large. Too large to make my dick stir. Move along now

jack shit because American weddings are a meme and this happens before every single one. You are stupid for not knowing this already.

open in mspaint, crop, save as jpg

Here's to hoping those password protected folders contain that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>found a program to reduce size of pics

She isn't doing anything you haven't done at a strip club you insecure little dick faggot.

Maybe she didn't tell you because you are a bitch. Doesn't look like she did anything serious. Maybe trust her instead of being a controlling cuck.

tell her
'that'll do pig'

OP is buttmad as fuck because the stripper in the pictures is more manly than him

>every male goes to strip clubs all the time

Show us her nudes. It will make you feel better.

just go bang randoms

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's impossible
This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)
This kiss, this kiss

Yeah man she just has her face centimers away from this guys dick, ist totally cool man

or make an imgur album and drop a link

Does she suck his dick? She's primed for it

The point is she lied, we both agreed not to have strippers, plus she is suppose to be Christian!

Post more faggot

Go get burned alive.

This is what bachelorette parties are for dammit.
Getting slutty one last time before wedding.
What else would you expect?

bitches are arse holes why not just get a stripper yourself if she complains be like tit for tat literally fag (BTW im a Christian)

Man.. you must be a fat fuck and/or small dick.
I can tell cuz
1. You are insecure
2. You're married to Shamu

Dude on Sup Forums cares if his wife is a Christian or not. Bahahaha

Well, only the crazy ones who want to feel powerful rather than see some tits. The internet is full of free tits; the allure of strip clubs is to feel like you "own her"...except you don't, and if you step out of line the bouncer will beat the shit out of you.

OP who the fuck cares, get over it. Just go to the titty bar and rub your face in some tits. It's a Bach party.

>She is supposed to be Christian
Implying Christians don't have sex? Don't cheat?
What are you getting at here?

show the one with this guys dick in her mouth. You know she sucked him. How does it make you feel?

Ugh when guys go to a titty bar they have their faces close to a random pussy.

The Bible doesn't say anything about being faithful before marriage or blowing a stripper.

>trusting Christians
>as if being Christian were some moral barometer

I guess he forgot that Christianity was started by a dude who married a whore

Jesus was well hung

Accept the fact that being a "Christian" is a mere facade to hide the fact that all women are sluts deep in their hearts. If they weren't sluts, we wouldn't be the apex predators we are these days. Stop blaming her and man up. We ain't any better than sluts.

>i have no argument to validate my shitty statement

>wake me up inside
can't wake up

Look OP just post her tits or gtfo

You now know she's never sucked OPs dick

I dont know what degenerate places you visit, but most of us dont. Sorry mate

Ok op that a men. She likes black dick. Christian in Sup Forums? Op stop getting pissy and jealous for a women, only Cucks do that

Top kek

Virgin cuck detected

maybe it was just adam and eve theme? or sodom & gonorrhea

I dont know you, but i get your point. But on the other hand, you married her for a reason. If anything else of your relationship medicore - yeah fuck it. But if you enjoyed some good times, you should shame about your behaviour and dropping her footage. Because thats a even worse let down

two stripper, so fucking what? and what the fuck are you doing looking through her shit anyway you insecure bastard. now post more pics of your whore

What's that male stripper doing in that barn?

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Being Christian isn't supposed to mean you're perfect. How do you so misunderstand your own religion, you ignorant asshole?

You're assuming Christians aren't flawed people just because they found religion? Usually it's the flawed people that find religion; they like to use it as a crutch rather than accept life for what it is.

I'm not you, but if I were in that situation I would evacuate immediately. While I would say I'm a bit more prudish than most when it comes to my own relationships, it sounds like you've made up your mind already and just want confirmation.

>paying for strippers makes you a non-virgin

at least take your kids pics off the wall before you bring a stripper over

that is a lot of fat women hope he got paid extra for that jesus

>believing in marriage
>believing that deep down man is good
>believing in love
>believing that your partner will literally not touch another person sexually except for you
Stings, doesn't it?

You proposed to THAT?

How desperate are you?

Nice picture frames

You're right i guess, ill start dropping other peoples pics, will stop posting my wife

Dude needs to stop skipping leg day

Thanks fag

Keep posting your wife. The bitch lied to you and did exactly what she knew you would NOT want. She came as close to fucking a dude as she could.

Grow the fuck up, faggot. LEt her have her fun.,

you just got a get out of jail free card. use it. cheat on her.

how could you look at any of those girls and not IMMEDIATELY know they suck dicks for fun

Dude end of the day just get your own stripper you fat tub of lard. eye for an eye get a boner and love it

my girl just said YES too!
congrats OP!

We wanted to see your fat cow of a wife gobbling cock

Guaranteed that stripper is gay

You should definitely make that bitch lose weight.
Also, If she loves you, you shouldn't care. If she's honest and faithful just let it be man. don't be a punk bitch.

so many twisted moralfags nowadyas
let the dude post the pics you idiots

all these cucks in here, kek

>be me
>wife had stripper at her party
>I did not
>I turn to Moot
>Moot tells me my wife is a whale
>MFW My wife sucked a strippers cock and is an aquatic majesty