TRUMP ADMITS USING FAKE NAME:

>In 1990, Trump testified in a court case that “I believe on occasion I used that name.” He did not respond to a request for comment for this article.

HE LITERALLY ADMITTED THAT HE LIED! YOUR GOD IS FLIP-FLOPPING WORSE THAN JOHN KERRY!
HOW MAD ARE YOU THO THAT THIS WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN NOVEMBER?
HOWMAD.RU?

>In a phone call to NBC’s “Today” program Friday morning after this article appeared online, Trump denied that he was John Miller. “No, I don’t think it — I don’t know anything about it. You’re telling me about it for the first time and it doesn’t sound like my voice at all,” he said. “I have many, many people that are trying to imitate my voice and then you can imagine that, and this sounds like one of the scams, one of the many scams — doesn’t sound like me.” Later, he was more definitive: “It was not me on the phone. And it doesn’t sound like me on the phone, I will tell you that, and it was not me on the phone. And when was this? Twenty-five years ago?”

>Then, Friday afternoon, Washington Post reporters who were 44 minutes into a phone interview with Trump about his finances asked him a question about Miller: “Did you ever employ someone named John Miller as a spokesperson?”

>The phone went silent, then dead. When the reporters called back and reached Trump’s secretary, she said, “I heard you got disconnected. He can’t take the call now. I don’t know what happened.”

>Trump has never been terribly adamant about denying that he often made calls to reporters posing as someone else. From his earliest years in business, he occasionally called reporters using the name “John Barron.”

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/05/amazon-ceo-orders-20-man-army-to-dig-up-dirt-on-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? I mean really, who cares?

>a real life shitposter making prank calls

wait, so when Trump lies, you dont care... but when shillary lies, SUDDENLY ITS A BIG DEAL?
drink bleach or explain yourself.

Good. When is CNN exposing Clinton for her Emails then? Or her lying on TV about Benghazi?

>racist
lol, when did race come up? you are a leftist fool and you, and all of the other entitlement grabbing retards sucking on the teat of the govt should be separated from civilized society and that goes for white or black people. get out of here with your uneducated ass. same shitlords like you who voted for mr. Barack YesWeCan Obama, and did he give you any thing? no, infact he spent the MOST out of any President in recent history. you think that 80yr old commie Bernie or that Criminal Hillary is gonna do a good job? you are fucking nuts and so is their supporters. Trump is a business man and a Capitalist, and thats what our country needs. when he becomes president he's going to dismantle all these bulshit bureaucracies just watch

He's lying about completely irrelevant things. Shillary is lying about things that jeopardize national security.

Drink that bleach yourself, brain-dead fucking nigger.

Oy vey...

let them slide

Nice poo post senpai. Straya would be proud if you weren't a faggot kike

If this is the only """"""""""""""""dirt""""""""""""""" they can dig up on Donald Trump, then they've already lost.

This
I used a Google voice number to be my own reference once.

>Hillary lies to cover up gross negligence and incompetence throughout her career
>Trump lies to cover up crank calling reporters

seems a little different

jej

He makes prank calls, he shitposts, that's why we like him, Hillary lies about national security and is a massive hypocrite. Eat shit and die Hill Shill

I don't care. I literally would not care if Trump called into CNN right now under an alias and then denied it. I'd think it was hilarious if anything.

Go fuck yourself.

there's that word again.. "Shill"...
Why is it that when a point about trump is made it's "OMG HE MUST BE FOR HILLARY! AND ALSO SINCE HE'S PRESUMABLY FOR HILLARY THEN HE MUST BE A SHILL TOO!"
grow up child, explain yourself.

>Amazon CEO pays you $100.000 to dig out some dirt about trump
>that's the only shit you come up with
It's so low energy that it actually makes me sad.

youre an invalid, kid. cut&dry ignoramus. your side of this exchange makes no inherent sense. and everyones catchin on. hillary bots are blatantly posting threads everywhere thats just another fact of the matter. and of course you dying losers would be victims... lol oh my god they cappin your retard-dollas faggot?

No seriously, go drink bleach. You're not a shill, just a massively retarded nigger.

you do realize there's a Trump General literally every 5 minutes up right? And there's never, A SINGLE hillary general, NEVER, so, just eat a knife and stop using up my oxygen.

When Trump lies he tricks some reporters into believing some meaningless bullshit.

When Hillary lies, she gets millions of people killed and breaks the highest laws in the land.

you haven't explained your position so you must not have one.
Thanks for letting us know you're just a sheep following the herd.
drive to your nearest lake or pond and take a deeeeeeep breath underwater son.

make one then, dirtbag.

explain why there's a trump general every 5 minutes then?
two sides to a coin child.

Why are you getting actually mad on a moon lizard shitposting station?

>Who cares? I mean really, who cares?

DAMAGE CONTROL

I can't, you know why?
It gets archived in minutes.
What does that lead you to believe?
For me, it tells me that the trump posters here outnumber the shillary bots.
How else can it be explained?
You can't tell me the mods are against free-speech?

Bleach. Go drink it. Now.

LISTEN I THINK TRUMP IS A GREAT GUY

IT'S TRUE

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT TRUMP GUIES

Don't you have like the entirety of the internet to talk about your corrupt insane cuntwitch?

im not actually mad, Im just waiting for an answer to the question "Explain how this place is supposedly overrun with shillary bots when there's in fact never a single hillary general, while there's literally a trump general every 5 fucking minutes"?
Nobody can explain it without destroying their own argument.

Explain why people should give a shit about Trump using a fake name to call people, only moral fags and shills give a shit about that kind of thing.

Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos, who is also a Democratic Party donor and controls a personal investment firm that owns the Washington Post, now has an army of 20 newspaper staffers to scour Donald Trump’s life for any dirt they can find on the presumptive GOP nominee.

“There’s a lot we don’t know,” Washington Post Associate Editor Bob Woodward told the National Association of Realtors Convention in Washington on Wednesday. “We have 20 people working on Trump. We’re going to do a book. We’re doing articles about every phase of his life.”

>wnd.com/2016/05/amazon-ceo-orders-20-man-army-to-dig-up-dirt-on-trump/

Money well spent.
Now tell me how much do you earn per post.

>300 hours in 3DMax Studio

Shouldn't be a surprise Trump is a huge egotist. Shit, that's why so many people like him!

It's not a fake name. John Miller and Donald J. Trump are both Donald Trump. They never lost control. You're face-to-face with the Man Who Stumped The World.

this is not a job. explain why there's a "trump general" up every 5 minutes? isn't that shilling? face the question, don't hide. answer the damn question.

nice try though liquid

barack hussein obama
barry sotero
:^)

Didn't read your post but I think his aliases are fucking hilarious. Imagine the prank calls he'll make as president, it'll be glorious. Secured my vote.

>1 trumpshekel has been sent to your account for this post

>I-it's not a job, I-I-I s-swear bro
>threads in the same clickbait journalism style with useless shit gets spammed all day long
>not even trying to fit in on Sup Forums or using the lingo
>all the answers are the same scripted ones
>n-no bro i-it's not a job i-it's d-d-da news

10/10 so it's $0.02 per post?

people here actually like trump, and those are just meme threads.
No one who is pollitically informed likes Hillary.
That's the difference between you and then

Because this is Trump town. Anyone involved in the art of memetics and professional shitposting knows that making a Shillary general here is too obvious (like the Cruz general).

They probably think it's less obvious if they drop some pro-shillary replies in other threads.

>still haven't answered the simple question that i've asked
>repeated question because you refused to answer it
>OMG LOOK HE'S REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN GUYS LOOK GUYS LOOK!
nice try child, i have a pot of cyanide that you might enjoy tasting.

It's why he matters. Doing well as President will matter to him.

I was hoping for a more robust election.

>Y-you used to prank call reporters!

I remember we streamed an episode of The Apprentice and the teams had to create a radio single on Sirius. People called in to critique each song and one of them was clearly just Donald putting on a barely faked voice, shit was hilarious.

I don't really get the point of this"scandal". He cranked reporters to get some publicity for his show? This is like, below Trump-Water tier. The funny thing is that people don't even care about the tax returns now.

Using a fake name =/= killing thousands of people in the name of defence contracts.

You shills are really digging for anything relevant.
Sage

how much shitposting can a million dollars get you on the internet? I mean are these people doing it for free? they're here 24/7 and on every fucking social media platform including fucking badoo shilling for that hillary cunt

>wait, so when Trump lies, you dont care... but when shillary lies, SUDDENLY ITS A BIG DEAL?

This "Trump lie" is from 1990 and no one was killed or injured from this "lie" either. as its obvious that Trump was fucking with the press much like when you faked going through a tunnel on a cell phone to avoid talking to annoying people.

How many people have died from Hillary's lies?

Why should I care?

You can easily see that most of Sup Forums like Trump because most users will defend him in any thread, not just trump generals. Just some stray sheeps like you don´t like him.

Take some yourself, nigger. People make Trump gen because he's the candidate of the people and Sup Forums

>I know, I'll tell them about how Trump prank called people under a fake name, that'll convince them to overlook Hillary's hypocrisy and lies.

who is John Kerry?

was he one of the beatles?

Drink bleach or prove your claims, faggot.

Thats it. I'm With Hillary. ;)

Because we love Trump nigga.

I constantly use a fakename when registering for retarded shit online, why wouldn't I? I've always assumed that it was quite normal.
>Fake name for prank calls
>Anything compared to compromising national security and being utterly incompetent.

SHILLING INTENSIFIES

He likes prank calling reporters, big fucking deal.

When he lies about something I give a shit about call me.

we do it for free

Like your party said to Bill Clinton "it's not about the act, it's about the denial of it".
Of course trump isn't under oath and never will be for this, nor should he be in fact, but the lying about it, the constant lying about it.
He did it to THEM, he'll do it to YOU.

>$0.02 has been deposites into your account

>Like your party said to Bill Clinton

The fuck are you smoking? I'm not a republican. And you didn't answer MY question. How many have died from Hillary's lies compared to Trump?

You're being awfully dramatic about a few prank calls.

Wow that's it!

I've had enough.

First I was a Trump supporter but then he said that one thing and I became a

#cruzemissle

But now that he did this thing that some said he did, idk anymore looks like I'm a

>#hillarychillarydog
Jk. Shill harder faggots. Literally no Trump supporter will ever give a shit about this or anything else that will be put out against him. Fuck off and die.

>washingtonpost
>journalism

pick one

I would love it if Trump prank called me, you convinced me, I now Shill for Hill