underage
extremelly jealous

greek in germoney
wasted his best years on a mongol imageboard
low IQ

another mad immigrant

ancient Greeks were Nordic, actually

If you say so it must be true

that's a thessalonigger PAOK fan, even most greeks don't consider them to be greek.

Everything above Lamia is nigger tier, everything below it + islands is Pericles tier.

He is Albanian.

no

it is
most immigrants here hide their nationality so they can roleplay a white person

nope, that's wrong. ancient Greeks were Nordic, here's a modern Greek woman with an ancient phenotype

Arabs and Turks raped Greek women a lot unfortunately but a few of us are still white

whatever ikigay

here's the average modern Greek phenotype

She's a fucking Jew you idiot.

This is what a true greek looks like

no

only the immigrants who get angry at me write this name

in threads like these you can always let your anger out

>filename

???

>italian man

here's another ancient survival. characteristic Nordic appearance that jealous mongrels call a horse face

This is what the modern Greek looks like

gabagooooool

I think Greeks are white. This is a Greek-American comedian based out of NYC, Stavros Halkias. He's pretty ugly but he looks white.

Are you serious?

my best friend in hs was greek, he was very pale with very dark hair, hazel eyes, but he still had those middle eastern features. pretty much looked like a very pale version of a middle eastern person

he looks like pic related but paler

>ancient Greeks were Nordic
EMEIS

Eh, I know this is general bait like any other race thread but all the Greek people I have met so far are white with light features.
They also have this really chill accent when speaking english, but as soon as they are on the phone talking on their native language they start raising their voice,

they werent illyrian like me thats for sure

>Greeks are white
Who on earth makes that claim?

>t. Hitler after being stalled in Greece, thus postponing Operation Barbarossa, and ensuring his defeat after destroying Europe, ultimately leading to American hegemony in Western Europe, the American Committee on United Europe being the driving force of the creation of the European Movement and European Coal and Steel Community, as well as other pro-federalist organizations which would ultimately lead to the creation of the European Union, which has led to the destruction of Europe once again and Austria will be one of the last to survive only because refugees don't know anything about Austria so are all heading to Germany, but Austrian women regularly travel to Southern Europe to get fucked by Stavros and Mario

i want Austrian woman

Hello. I am a Turk. I love Alexis Texas So Much. President of Greek.

they are white
of course
:-DDDDD