What the fuck?

What the fuck?
this was actually funny as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIKPJlKHKxg
youtube.com/watch?v=62YqHdTBwfg
discord.gg/BaRtX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this and 21 Jump Street and Superbad really make me feel that Jonah Hill is legit god tier

Was it? I remember it being a disjointed mess with maybe 3 good parts.

I don't know
maybe I'm retarded but I really enjoy these movies when something crazy happen and there is an action sequence where everyone is panicking etc
it's the same in other movies by these guys...

The pineapple express 2 self parody was pretty good

what was that ? I can't recall

Probably seen that movie 30 times,not lying.
They're shit actors individually but when they team up it's glorious.
Probably the best film to watch high as fuck

(also danny mcbride is fucking hilarious)

youtube.com/watch?v=qIKPJlKHKxg

Beyond comfy

DUDE WEED LMAO

why is Craig Robinson so underated?
I know he always play the chill Black guy but he is always funny as fuck

i fucking hate this place

World's End was better

While they are sitting around bored they shoot a trailer for pineapple express 2 and sit around getting high watching it
It takes all if usual writing themes and turns them up to 11, gives you the feeling he knows people's problems with his writing but doesn't care

sure, if you're a pleb

I hate james franco and everything about him, but i enjoyed the creepy obsession he had with seth in the movie.

>in the movie

>Michael Cera slapping Rihanna's ass

>likes film with Seth "DUDE" Rogen
>calls anyone pleb
Top kek

it was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=62YqHdTBwfg

>I hate james franco and everything about him, but

Anyone else hate his stupid fucking face?
ruined the movie for me

forgot pic

This movie is alright but you're literally brain-dead if you think it's better than World's End

yeah I've been annoyed by this guy ever since She's Out of My League

Seth Rogan is unfunny

Wow, you know he has no control over how his face looks right? Fucking jerk cunt.

I'm not saying I blame the guy.
I just hate his fucking face.

shit tier film that normies use as a friend simulator for their favorite trendy meme celebrities

that these faggots honestly think they are interesting enough as people to star in a movie as just themselves is a truly sickening degree of narcissisim, but what's more sickening is that plebs actually enjoyed it

Anything with Danny McBride in it is worth watching imo

I was surprised by how good it was too. I don't even remember exactly how it ends but I thought it was pretty dumb. Other than that it was hilarious

Wtf? I love Rihanna now.

A certain subgroup of Sup Forums got really butthurt over it at the time it just came out. I wonder why...

>this was actually funny as fuck

dang it Peggy that boy aint right

Take a moment, step back away from yourself and read wtf you just wrote...full of jr high lemming mindless chanspeak and massive foaming at the mouth asspain wherein you try to declare yourself superior to others based on acting like you're so above it all, then ask yourself who the narcissist is

From when the party starts to when they leave the house it's pretty fucking funny. I don't even like the "dude weed lmao" crew, but they were good in this. And so was Jay, surprisingly.

it was mediocre and your taste is shit

I hated that one. Maybe it was just because Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz were so much better. Plus they were comfy.

because hes a meth addicted drunk driving nigger

It's funny, people who don't laugh at this probably didn't like Superbad or other Rogenkino. One of the all time greats.

>t. numale

I also dislike Jay's face

i loved superbad and thought this was boring unfunny masturbatory shit

>not finding it refreshing to have an ugly protagonist for once

>World's End
>better than anything
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

I didn't say he's ugly, I said I don't like his face
It's obnoxious and puncable

>this pasta is still around

wew lad this is one of the ones that should be forgotten. even the "dullest franchises ever" one for harry potter is better

I thought it was shit, turned it off after the demon raping, movie for turbo autists and DUDE WEED fags

Pineapple Express is the peak for Seth Rogan and co tbqh.

I didn't find that one funny at all, totally guilty of all the DUDE WEED complaints, whereas This Is The End... I don't care if you hate these guys, this one is fucking funny

it's to the 2010's what Superbad was to the 2000's.

DUDE

Saw it about 4 times in the cinema, probably the highlight of 2013 which ia a shame because I reaply wanted to like The Worlds End.

This movie was EPIC as fuark, yo!

Comfy movie to chill with my bros, smoke some bud, maybe play some cuhrayzee DMC afterwords...

my favorite movie up next to pacific rim and fight club, yo.

There was a cool old lady a few rows in front of me when I saw it in theatres. She went alone and laughed her ass off at every joke.

>I don't like weed humor. Let me respond with memes. Memes are hilarious.

i fucking hate this place

Superbad is legit kino tbqh m8

>mfw michael cera was the funniest part of this

Even Your Highness?

I remember laughing nonstop at this in theater. I was fucking surprised no one else was laughing so I just looked like a crazy person.

Of course
That movie is pretty funny
Charles Dance playing the king was amazing

br0 you all seem cool, you guys should join this discord

discord.gg/BaRtX

"James Franco didn't suck any dick lasy night, now I know you're lying"
McBride was so fucking great

>dude weed
The movie is literally about WEED DEALERS dude. And as far as it went with the "dude weed" humour, it always kept it pretty believable. I first watched it before I had tried weed and still enjoyed it, but after watching it in college when I was in my stoner phase I really appreciated it for the subtle and passive portrayal of weed it gave us when most films just devolve into "maaaan I'm so hungry and I can't stop laughing". The characters just seemed comfy the whole time until shit started going down, then they'd jump straight to 11 and start freaking the fuck out. They really nailed the mentality of a stoner without making creating charicatures.

It pisses me off that Mcbride doesn't get more recognition

Especially for eastbound and down

I hate knowing that someone like you exists.

WEED

>no one mentioned the gangnam style scene

LMAO

Michael Cera was the best part of the movie.