Holy shit

holy shit
it's an actual 10/10 album but normalfags and teenagers will only acknowledge it as such after the bald cuck and pitchfork give it a high score

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/07/12/tyler-the-creator-gay-references/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

truth has been told

Why do people keep spamming this? Is it just one person forcing it like with Division Bell or is it a promotional thing. I see like 10 of these threads a day and all of them are the same thing.

even less people will acknowledge it as such after the melon and pitchfork give it a high score cause then the narrative will be "you only like it cause the melon and pitchfork told you to like it"

>the bald cuck

Hahahahaha

industry plant

>flower
>plant
It's a fucking fruit.

this

odd future was organic in its come up. the videos were produced by them and I'm pretty sure tyler used to spam his shit on Sup Forums in 2012/2013

>>>/2011/

Nah it's bland garbo

>normalfags and teenagers

are the only people who listen to this shit or find this to have artistic merit, fuck off to hiphopheads yeah?

>fuck off to hiphopheads yeah?
I'm neither a redditor nor a wigger, thanks

>Implying melon will give it anything better than a 7
LOL?

It's a great album but 9/10

organic?

tell me how frank ocean, who had already wrote songs for justin bieber and john legend, met tyler

no its not

I legitimately enjoy this album.
But you and I both know the bald cuck is gonna give it a 4

so literally the people who listen to Tyler the Creator

it isn't that good, it's not bad but it's not even close to 10/10 you won't be listening to it within a month

Are you that faggot that started the Industry plants thread?

boring

tyler's comeback might be the greatest comeback someone has ever done. This album is a masterpiece

FIND SOME TIME

Was he ever great? Did he ever leave?

*Adds 2seater and okaga, CA

Nope never great but Wolf and Bastard were decent albums but Goblin and Cherry Bomb were trash. Flower Boy is definitely his best work, it's probably a 7.5-8/10

REAL

WHEN

it's impossible to judge the album with the garbage audio quality

I guess it's alright, i listened it 4 or 5 times. It's really enjoyable and it has good melodies/production. Like wolf... However it's not groundbreaking or anything. Light 7 at best.

There's too many good songs on this album. 8/10 at the very LEAST but I'd say a 9 or a 10 being honest. Even with the supposed shitty quality the production seems amazing.

You're obviously spending far too much time on this board and probably on the internet in general.

FIND SOME TIME TO DO SOMETHING.

I love Tyler's singing even though it's far from perfect.

if frank already had a leg up in the industry why would he go and hang out with a bunch of teenage skate or die edgelords

Bastard is still his best album tbqh

>mfw Glitter

>This record is good
>teenagers are influenced by p4k and youtube plants

shilling intensifies

Ehh it's good but it's too same-y. 2nd half of Cherry Bomb did it better imo

why is earl so happy about a frozen pizza?

Its langos

Fucking this

The album would be 10/10 masterpiece tier if you add 2SEATER and OKAGA, CA as the closing track. The current last track feels more like a looong interlude.

Fantano isn't gonna give it a high score

he has a massive hateboner for Tyler

he thinks he's "above him" or something

So is he gay or what?

320 is out you fucking pleb

why do plebs always say this? unless the album is ripped in some ridiculous cellphone-audio quality you can judge it perfectly fine. half of you can't tell the difference between 128kbps and flac anyway.

link?

Anyone have the link with the 3rd track included and the 911 snippet on Who Dat Boy removed??

U right

Who cares bitch

have a closeted Tyler fan friendo who actively dodges to talk about the album

This is genuinely great. But similar to TPAB i'm not sure if I'll come back to this album often.

I haven't listened to TPAB since 2015, and this album doesn't sound like I'll be bumping it into 2018

Tylers definently gay

highsnobiety.com/2017/07/12/tyler-the-creator-gay-references/

Look at this stuff

he gave Who Dat Boy + 911/Mr. Lonely "best new track of the week" you pleb

where can i listen to it ?

afaik the current 320 is a transcode from a 128 soundcloud rip.

are you serious? the difference between 320 and 128 is like the difference between listening with only one apple earbud in one ear, and hearing it played fucking live in the front row.

the difference between 250 and 320 is extremely noticeable. the reason people say this isn't true is likely because they have shitty headphones where they can't tell the difference.

I do, cunt

You're so gay

Melon loved the singles so it wouldnt be crazy for him to give it at least a 9

no the song is called boredom u dummy

on apple music this Friday

The only thing that Pimp a Butterfly and this album have in common is that they are both hip hop albums. They sound nothing alike

How about you learn to read a fucking post you flaming fucking faggot.

not an argument

Lol learn how to write a correct sentence and maybe I won't have to read your post 5 times to understand what you actually meant.....

>the difference between 320 and 128 is like the difference between listening with only one apple earbud in one ear, and hearing it played fucking live in the front row
Fucking kek

Try to get reading comprehension higher than a 2nd grade level

where's the download??

Imagine thinking Tyler, the Creator makes records you can listen to from start to finish.

today is friday...

he's not wrong

llmao

is Sup Forums too cool for posting links now?

Agreed. AOTYSF and the only thing i think has potential to pass it is a new Kanye album but i doubt he's putting one out this year

Links to download? It's all over the archive...

I'd predict nothing lower than a light 6.

nobody here is being ironic are they

Buddy it leaked nearly a week ago

Did you guys think he fucked Frank Ocean?

I don't want Tyler fucking my boy's boipussy

Both of them seem like they'd be power tops desu

I really can't get into this guy. Like genuinely, i think his music is garbage, and i really dont understand what people like in his music it seems all so repetitive
also dont disrespect the melon

What albums have you tried?
You might just not like him

WHAT'S THE CAN SAMPLE ??

its a v good album 9/10

this

>I'm pretty sure tyler used to spam his shit on Sup Forums in 2012/2013

Are you serious? He had already blew the fuck up by 2011.

I dont really go by albums, just lots of his sogns on youtube. Kinda sucks that i dont like his music, because i loved Loiter Squad and theyre all reallly funny

I'd say try going through Wolf once
If you like the edginess, go back to Bastard and Goblin
If you like the direction he's going with his productuon, move up to Cherry Bomb and Scum Fuck
If you don't like any of Wolf you likely just don't like him