you mean "Ryan Care"
stupid Democrat

Get shrekted

was always dead

Hahahahaha!!!

Alex Jones is an unstable asshat.
Hahahahaha!

Source? I'm curious on how this went down

No the real fail is I got taxed 700 for not having Healthcare last year. How does it make any sense to tax me for not having it just to give that money to someone that doesn't have it. I haven't gone to the doctor since I was in the Marines(2005)because I'm healthy and take care of myself unlike the fuckers that get free Healthcare.

More funny fails from the Drumpf assministration.

Nigger

Kek. Stupid kid

>has 42 months left to pass healthcare

ITS DEAD!!!

>Topkek. Failed once again.

Well, we'll always have Russia...

Whoever defected will not be re-elected. They have signed their retirement papers

what a fucking maroon

did it? they were suspending the vote for aweek or two because mccain had brain surgery and the need his vote to hit the 50 vote threshold to move along in the senate.
if it failed its because a 3rd republican senator said they wouldnt endorse it. Rand Paul and the senator from maine said the weregoing to vote against it, if a 3rd said no the bill is fucked

They all have. If they don't get a total repeal and replace done, and a tax reduction by mid-terms there will be a wave election to remove them. Then it will be top Kek watching Trump and the Dems gridlock the place.
I am a proud Trump supporter, but the Repubs are dead if they don't fix their shit.

2 more said no

So you're willfully a dipshit

I'm a disabledveteran and get free healthcare at the VA.
Hey Jarhead! You think disease and birth defects are the fault of the sufferer?
I hope you get the plague.

That's how insurance works, freeloader. They should have taxed you 7k, because I'm sick of having to pay your medical bills when you show up to the ER with no insurance.

F A I L U R E

That's how the world spells "USA".

Pussies. They vote to repeal it 72 times when they knew Obama would veto it. Now they're in charge and they pussy out.

well done, but would have been better without the hat

Maybe we can't pass legislation, but we have photoshop. Suck it libs!!!!!!!

mccain lying about his brain cancer. he needs to be kicked out of the senate.

i love that whole line of "Oh pooooooor Baron! No child should see that!" reasoning that the mountain of tards were spewing on YT.

Seriously, a guy like Trump who spends the taxpayer money like its going out of style couldn't hire a handler to make sure his kid wasn't watching objectionable material on t.v.!?

Even if the news station that featured it didn't show a rating warning at the beginning of the broadcast, even if his mom was too irresponsible to censure his exposure to it because in her country actual decapitated heads are shown on the afternoon news like kittens are shown on the U.S. news, you would think there would be a Samwell Tarly of the secret service who could at the very least serve as 'nanny' of sorts from keeping that borderline lil' retard from seeing objectionable material.

You would think Drumpf's top priority would be to shelter his kid from any exposure to the real world, like he was!

Kanas and Utah backed out bringing the solid no's to 4.

>beat all odds and become president
>start fixing decades of liberal fuckery
>ponder how best to fix broken health care system left by the monkey king
>devious plan.jpg
>pretend to support various goofball plans put forth by traitorous republicans
>plans keep failing
>Obamacare slowly dying on the vine
>traitor republicans finally give up after 3 failed attempts
>traitors take full blame for failure
>midterm elections roll around
>traitors get primaried by real conservatives
>Obamacare implodes
>shitlibs turn desperate because they can't afford health insurance
>sorry fuckers, "diversity inspector" jobs don't offer benefits
>traitors all routed
>Obamacare dead
>libs all permanently butt blasted
>have carte blanche to write new health care law

Winter has come for liberals. And just for the record, I'm still not tired of winning yet.

Yeaaaa because no one abuses the system right?

I pay out of pocket you don't pay for shit.

But literally all of the top consuming states for welfare are red states, don't you know that?

Insurance works like this you have insurance you pay less if you don't you pay more. You don't pay for anyone but freeloaders with no job.

Why would they vote for Obamacare 2.0? Atleast some conservatives have a backbone. Repeal, no replacement.

Trumpkek.

Ryancare: endorsed by Trump. Until he saw it was unpopular anyway, then he called it "mean".

>When the entire political system and media fixate on government redistribution of tax-payer money to fix a cost issue associated with actual medical billing and pharmaceutical price-gouging

Explain in 10000 books or less how anything the government says they will do, will actually impact cost of health insurance when cost of health insurance is all to do with cost of services/pharma, not anything else

>implying those are big numbers

Most of what you listed is infantile rhetoric, or hasn't happened.
You're a hopeless loser.

I'll never understand why Americans insist on getting absolutely fucked over hard on the price of health care.

How stupid are you? Jarheads aren't brilliant, but you're a special kind of vicious retard.

Those are just two people who profited from their position as public servant. Besides, if they're gonna take bribes to worsen our healthcare system, we might as well get a cut.

The government and media seem to only point the blame at health insurance providers, rather than ask why USA pays, in some cases, 5000% more for medicine than other countries.

>hurrr why is health insurance $1,500 per month + deductible + copay in USA but only $300 per month in Australia (if factoring in Australian medicare tax contribution rather than wrongfully claiming $0 'free')

If your only argument against a system is "people will abuse it", then you don't support any system, because it doesn't matter what it is people will always abuse it.

It's not a failure of the system, it's a failure of humanity.

Read a book, nigger.

Because we elect the same people over and over again and expect things to get better. That's why most people voted for Trump, not knowing that things not getting better is better than things getting worse.

I know that the answer here in Canada is our government doesn't let big pharma fuck us over for the cost of shit. We don't get everything right up here but that it's one we do. Americans come up here for meds constantly. This should be embarrassing and demand action from your politicians.

So, can someone explain to me how Trump Jr saying he'd "love" meeting with Russians to get information to influence the American election is legal? I mean, it's clear he tried to collude with representatives of the Russian government. Am I missing something here?

Delete this post

It's real sleezy but it doesn't seem illegal. He isn't an elected official nor does he hold any public office or position.

What's the matter? Did you get triggered inside of your safe space, snowflake?

>Get some petty 'secrets' from Russian random lawyer and music producer
>OMG go to jail
I dunno, explain to me why someone should go to jail for that
Yep, USA's the only country to consistently be ironically idealogical about their flawed healthcare
>Source: Dual citizen from a country with universal healthcare & USA

It's all accurate and true. I have so much respect for Americans valuing their freedom in many ways more than most countries including here in Canada (though I was sad to see it being willfully given up post 9/11 due to fear mongering - bring in Homeland Security, Inland border patrol, TFSA etc.) however with getting so fucked over on health care I don't see that same spirit. I believe one of the early 20th century presidents tried to make health care constitutional? I think he died in office.

As a european i love watching from the sideline. I watch reddit go from The_Donald threads on /r/all to practically zero after the election.
I watch Sup Forums go from pro trump to against trump.
And no i am no liberal, i see the liberals trying their best to sway opinions on trump, on reddit they open up countless of subreddits to make it to /r/all, i see the news media freaking out and blow up every small detail about trump.

I am not one way or the other its just amusing to watch, both sides try their best with fake news and bots to sway the other side.

Lol you really are a retard.

>spend entire life being a sleazebag
>meet a guy who is just as corrupt as you are
>merger.jpg
>start off doing small time hustles
>few land deal cons
>deal starts going south
>time to use my suicide.jpg
>finally get a good score and get in the governor's house in Arkansas
>start hoovering up that state cash
>hubby develops raging drug habit
>starts dicking anything with a hole
>god fucking dammit
>break out that suicide.jpg again
>move up to the big leagues and get into DC
>husband becomes president
>fucking gravy train
>husband starts fucking it all up
>puts dick in the fat intern
>try to break out the suicide.jpg but too much publicity
>manage to get through entire presidency without going to jail
>fast forward a few years
>it's my turn to be president now
>get beat by a nigger
>threaten to use suicide.jpg on nigger
>nigger appoints me to Secretary of State
>turn entire State Department into personal corruption shop
>millions of shekkels come rolling in
>nigger's time in office is finally up
>ok, NOW it's my turn
>torpedo jewish commie who was in my way
>suddenly a wild Trump appears
>can't stop the madman
>spend hundreds of billions of dollars
>Trump still gaining
>suddenly wikileaks has all the DNC emails
>suicide.jpg
>election day
>get blown out in a landslide
>RRREEEEEEEeeeeee
>when sanity returns realize he is going to investigate EVERYTHING
>achievement unlocked! permanently shitter shattered!

best part is, all the liberals are just as shitter shattered as she is. and there's nothing they can do about it.

That's too bad user.
Mainly for all the folks that relied on obummer care. Why? Because insurance company after insurance company are pulling out of state pools. That's leaving them all without insurance.
Not that I give a fuck though.
Don't need either one, got my own health plan paid for by $dayjob.

>Resorting to insults instead of presenting an actual rebuttal to the topic on hand.

Thank you for giving the most cleat indicator possible that you realize that you're wrong and you're too stubborn to admit it.

Yep, it made it unafordable for me too. I don't pay insurance, I don't pay tax on it. They've never said anything. It made it really hard on freelancers and small businesses, but helped those with preexisting conditions. So they basically made a new problem by fixing an old one. I paid before the tax threat only. When it shot up 250%, it was unafordable. I don't go to the doctor any more, but my body is falling apart.

2 more senators came out against the bill. McConnell needed only two to flip to have a 50/50 tie, with McCain on surgery leave and 2 maybe 3 more flipping, trumpcare is dead.

There are more people on social services than ever before. You are a nigger obviously, seeing as you think you get "free" Healthcare. My taxes pay for you so fuck of and die nigger.

I can't wait until he finds a computer which Sean Spicer hasn't had password protected.

Trump got in because the stupid Democrats were trying to shove a woman everyone hated into office. Bernie had a good shot and the people were behind him but the party fucked him over to try to push in the lying cunt. I'm in another country too so have no dog in the fight either but that's the way I saw it.

Fuck putin

>medicade for all

why the fuck do I want medicade, anyone who isnt a poor faggot gets an additional supplemental anyway because GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE SUCKS ASS

Thats really the thing your plebs dont get, even if we pass "universal healthcare" and MY taxes go up to pay for your FAT ASS I still buy an additional health plan because the basic government healthcare is straight garbage.

SO now I pay higher taxes and still have to pay for health plans out of pocket anyway

seriously FUCK YOU POOR LEACHES I HATE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH

Children his age used to learn about things like Perseus and Medusa. That used to be covered in grammar school. But we all know that the Trumps don't believe in grammar.

Good damnit this upsets me.

why would anyone be dying from a curable illness

Fucking retard.

Oh i agree, trump would never have won were it not for a cold hearted Hillary.
Hillary Clinton is the reason Trump got elected. That what makes this all juicy.

Millions of people, and you end up with 2 retards and a almost civil war.

Trumptards would gladly let Donald shit in their mouth if it mean the liberal sitting next to them had to smell it.

And then they have the audacity to turn around and call other people cucks, and they don't see the irony.

>lefties still think its about Trump

Cant wait to see your guys' sage analysis of why the dems lose again in 18' and Trump gets elected in 20'

Canadafag here. Government health care is pretty good actually. Dad just had a double lung transplant worth about 1.5 million all in. Feels good man.

Haha, if there's one thing I have to give to Trumptards, it's that they're ambitious.

Cuck had lost all meaning of the word, same as rape, racist and bigot.
It gets used too much for every little comment.

Hey not that I disagree, but lets kick the rich off government aid before we kick the poor.

>I watch Sup Forums go from pro trump to against trump.
You did WHAT?!
At best, Sup Forums was anti-Hillary before the election. That's an entirely different position than pro-Trump. Here, have a meme from that era.

It doesn't help that Trump supporters are incapable of forming a sentence without parroting their current topical meme words.

You would vote Trump again, instead of a good Republican. You are a special kind of stupid. You are like that one kid in a wagon tied to the back of the short bus

And I would get the same thing but Instead of through my taxes I pay Aetna 90$ a month

There is no reason for a government mandated health service its a bunch of bullshit money sinks for poor idiots who I wish would fucking die anyway.

So, by "make America great again", did you guys mean "turn America into the laughing stock of the world?"

Because that's what happening, and that's what will continue to happen if he's reelected.

i love it!

>be 80 year old jewish communist
>never have a real job...EVER
>wife makes decent money with a college hustle she has on the side
>make decent shekels as a politician
>suddenly get idea how to make MILLIONS of shekkels!
>decide to scam college kids out of every dime they have
>convince them all that you have a plan to give them free everything
>dumb college kids max out daddies credit cards and give all the cash to you
>dancing jew.jpg
>Hillary torpedos your election chances
>who gives a fuck, I'm rich now!
>buy a Maserati and drive off into the sunset

Bern victims are so fun, yet kinda sad at the same time

Yeah, that sounds about right. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and John Podesta deserve to be put into the stocks for the next four years.

Everyone was anti-hillary, left and right, thats why she lost.
But Anti-hillary meant pro-trump.
Or some other vague 3rd party.

Only a complete delusional fool would be acting as arrogant as you.

Fucking leftists.

This election was the single greatest trouncing of one party over the other since FDR was elected in 32. Republicans didn't hold power again until after ww2.

Who is in charge of the democrat party? Whats their platform? Who is the front runner? What seats are up in 18'? How many blue vs red? who controls the presidency, congress, the judiciary, the military, the state legislatures and the state governors.

I remember trying to explain to dozens of fools like you before the election why Trump was going to win, and it has a lot to do with structural momentum in the electorate.

You guys are totally FUCKED. im not even a republican but I understand the current movement going on in the US, and you guys haven't done anything to assuage it.

What has Trump done thats so terrible?

"laughing stock of the world"

meaningless statement. we are talking about the leader of the country not who is popular at summer camp.

Real product currently on sale in Mexico.

True Bernie had a lot of young supporters but he made it too much us vs them rich folks!

1: It simply is not illegal.

2: We are not at war with Russia, there is zero reason why you couldn't gather intel on your competition using a Russian source, or any other.

3: This all happen way before the Russia Trump conspiracy started and no one knows what actually went down for sure but those who were there, either way, not illegal.

To sum up, it's not illegal.

>nervous liberal proclaims "Trump is doomed for sure this time" for 432nd time

They do it every time and I laugh every time.

Because the democratic party ahs no actual power so all they can do is rely on their media mouthpieces to make a hysteria over these non-stories.

And I have to hand it to them its working pretty well, there is a perception that the Trump admin is a total mess when its really not.

>the Trumps don't believe in grammar
Not true!

>Only a complete delusional fool would be acting as arrogant as you.
>Said the person acting like a complete delusional fool

Didn't really think that one through before posting it, did you retard?

>What has Trump done thats so terrible?
Read the news you fucking moron. And leave your safe space news sources like Fox and Breibart and read it from something neutral and credible.

>meaningless statement
No, it really isn't. You only dismiss it as meaningless because it means that Trump turned the US into the exact opposite of what he promised you, and you're too blindly biased to admit it.

I'm totally with you on that. I live by life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness. My 4700 dollars in taxes to to people that need it even though I only made 23000. I'll never see social security that I pay into or medicare/medicaid. I love helping my fellow man but there are a lot of people that just want "free" shit even though they can be a productive member of society. Greedy people are just as guilty.

>But Anti-hillary meant pro-trump.
No, it did not, does not. You must resist the temptation to think in black-or-white. Neither "choice" was salubrious for the country.

“'My country, right or wrong,' is a thing that no patriot would think of saying. It is like saying, 'My mother, drunk or sober.'”
– G. K. Chesterton