car accident, some truck t-boned them, they died instantly

I... wow. I'm so fucking sorry, man.

How old are you?

19 my man

shit man that fucking sucks.

how long ago?

your mom...was she hot? she got a kik?

i just got the call about an hour ago from my uncle

Don't know what to say but I have the need to say something.

I'm sorry man

thanks Sup Forumsros, it helps

Thats fucked man, i hope only the best for you if this is true

Got a call an hour ago? And on /b?

Save your lies and fishing for sympathy. I've had a family member in a crash like this. There is such pandemonium with family, police, everything, you'd never be here. Plus, you'd be so catatonic with grief, you couldn't type. Especially not a chipper "19 my man" when replying to a question.
Fuck you underage troll. Real people have lost loved ones recently who come here. And they're not out trolling for sympathy.
KYS faggot.

What do you need to do as far funeral plans? Anything? Will you be able to maintain your quality of life while dealing with the loss or will this leave you in poor finance?

Back when my parents died, I was really looking for some kind of meaning, some thing to aim for, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, but really you just need to get your shit together and move on son, people die.

He. Didn't. Lose. Anyone.

Subtle as fuck.
Top kek!!

Did you fuck them afterwards?
Necro is best fetish

Did they have life insurance?

People deal with grief in different ways. You. Are. Retarded.

What if he actually did and is posting on Sup Forums out of habit and shock? I've lost people close to me from motorcycle and diving accidents and I was never so catatonic with grief as to be unable to type.

So sorry. Stay strong and get through this.

When my parents died I just rubbed mayo on them and ate cheese off there corpses untill i was brave enough to finally have sex with them

You should have made sure they didn't leave the house without these.
You'll remember next time....
No, wait.... never mind...

Of course people deal with grief in different ways. All I'm saying is you're an idiot if you think this troll is real.

But an hour ago user?
Seriously. Think about it. I'm with the other user on this. Op is lying

I'm very sorry user. Here have pizza cat.

Not OP, but thanks, I'm feeling really bad and I laughed at it, it makes feel well, for some reason.

Welcome to the orphans club.

Hope this helps