Be me

>be me
>ran out of weed a couple days prior
>go to the park right down the road for a morning walk
>get to the park. Theres a dugout with one entrance. The other side is just a wall
>I sit down on the bench and light up a Marlboro red. First cig of the day
>its spring, and its a perfect morning
>enjoying my smoke whene out of nowhere
>a fucking cop comes into the dugout
>trapped like a fucking rat man
>"you smokin weed in here?"
>im not doing anything wrong so I play it cool
>"no, Im just having a morning smoke. Decided to go for a walk and sit down for a minute"
>think he would just ask me a couple questions and leave me alone. Nope.
>"well, I smelled fresh weed coming from this part of the park. So, wheres the weed?"
>what the fuck? I didnt smell shit. Still, gotta play it cool man
>"I dont have any weed. Im only smoking a cigarette. You can search me if you want, I dont mind."
>thinking saying that would help? Nope
>he searches me THREE times. Practically groping my fucking dick and shit.
>he literally gets pissed that he didnt find anything. He starts searching all over the dugout for weed
>"where is it!? Where did you hide it? Do you want me to get the k9s? This would go so much easier if you give it up!" >I keep telling him I have no weed
>finally, after what seemed like an hour he goes, "alright im gonna charge you with criminal tresspass"
>FUCK >had to go to court twice and pay a fine for NOTHING
And thats how one morning doing nothing turned into a freak show.
I never go to that park unless I have my dog with me.

Also, Im white. If I were black Id be arrested on the spot.

Never give up your 4th amendment right Sup Forumsro

What is the 4th amendment right?

Where are you from?

Ohio. Cops here will try to arrest you for anything

Thats nice...I guess?
Lol

Is there some statute for not smoking in the parks there or something? Well, even then I would have told the cop to fuck off.

No, you can smoke cigarettes in the park.
You just cant drink or smoke weed there. Atleast not in the open where a cop can see you I guess.

This cop in particular was hell bent on arresting me. He said he smelled weed on my breath and bragged about how he teaches drug classes in his spare time.
Also how "weed is an extremely dangerous controlled substance that kills people." bull fuckin shit dude. Ive never wanted to beat the shit out of a cop so bad in my whole life.

Well, that's what I mean, you weren't breaking any laws, so how could they get you for criminal trespassing? Regardless never tell the cop he can search you, you can always forget you have something incriminating(say you had forgot a pack of zigzags in your pocket or something like that) in some fashion or way that a cop is easy to try to exploit it being criminal

I know, that was a mistake Ill never make again. And in court it wasnt like I thought it would be. I thought that since there wasnt any evidence they couldnt do shit, and that my innocence would be proven.
Wrong...Even though I wasnt doing shit wrong I almost went to jail for 30 days, and at my last court date the judge said, "well, you were smoking weed at this park so we have to charge you a 150 dollar fine."
It was bullshit. I hate cops that prey on innocent people.

What the fuck? Where the fuck was the evidence? The cop smelled weed, you were there, but not even a roach or pipe was found? Our justice system is fucked.

Yeah...I know dude. I always thought only fucked up people go to jail, but that day I realised that cops can harass you like a highschool bullys and innocent people go to jail/prison all the goddamn time. Most of the time its just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had a friend get arrested for fireworks in his car before. Was in jail for 4 days.

>not standing your ground

Bitch

Put yourself in my position faggot. What would you have done? I was only trying to be compliant so I wouldnt get introuble.

Yeah, part of it is the private prison contracts, which are bullshit in the first place. Even drug charges are bullshit. Get people help, don't throw them in with people that do hardcore shit. Cops are out of control when they have fucking tanks, are able to kill so many people and never catch a charge. I guess there will just be more of a rise of a police state, and a rise of civil disobedience to follow, until some shit goes crazy.

I remember seeing a gif on here of a semi on its side. A cop approaches the semi with his gun drawn. A guy pops out of the side window flailing his arms for help, like "hey help me please! Over here!" and then the cop just fucking shoots him twice.
I should have saved it. If anyone has that gif share it please.

OP give cops name
I'll sick my niggers on him

Dubs demand sacrifice. Give us porkey's name or number.

To me hes Officer Aggressive std cock sucker.

I guss we could crucify him and cut his dick off whilst shoving it in his mouth

True

Also he was one of those fat bald cops

Too crude, no finesse. Sending in the black ops in would be a better idea (if you know what I mean)

Figures.

I remeber going to the same park to get roaches when I was out of weed. Never reggie, always dank sticky smelly ass kush in those roaches. But, ever since porky put his foot down I havent seen a single roach or stoner teen there in 6 months.

I remember feinding really bad, so I went to the park and found three stuffed blunt kush roaches the size of my thumb.
I was so happy.