I'm an unironic non-white. AMA.

wash my electronic toilet

What race are you?

Every western flag on Sup Forums has majority nonwhite posters

slavshits

Do you hate Japanese (You)s as well? ;_;

my family has been here for decades

chink

but i should specify and say i'm not the amwf shitposter. that dude's ruining my cred and every other azn on the site.

i even talked to this gypsy behind a slovakian flag once haha

What if he's an indigenous about you fucking toilet cleaner

>a pole can read my high-quality posts and I can't prevent it

fug

We'll elect Macron tomorrow, and make europe a federalized, multicultural utopia

Then tell me, why didn't chinks build lot of small, strong stone castles like Europeans did to protect themselves against nomadic tribes, instead of just one giant shitty long ass wall in the north?

Also
>implying that gypsies use electricity, let alone computers

You're about as indigenous to europe as he is to australia.

You have to go back too mehmet.

We have like 1 gypsy per 20 Slovak flags, and i dont believe he is gypsy since gypsies cant operate pc or speak human languages

We even translate your books. Thanks for silverstein's analitical chemistry for organic coumpounds, i wouldn't passed my exams if there wasn't pdf on chomikuj.

tfw poles can't read their own people posts
being slav must be a suffering
wait a minute, why do you want to read your own people retarded posts?
oh you poland

can you tell your countrymen scattered all over europe the same thing?

Two nukes weren't enough
Nanking and creation of anime shall be avenged with ten thousand megatones.

Only the upper echelons of our elite are taught how to read, the rest of society is only taught pictograms at schools. And they communicate by sign language because they're lesser humans and their vocal cords havent developed, they try to emulate speech, but all that comes out is kurwa.

Such is life in this shithole.

slavshits

I almost laughed, good job.

:-)

The wall was effective for a pretty fucking long time tho senpai

Nobody is indigenous to aus.
>reeeeee get out
I'm not saying I want to change the demographics of aus (not at all) but my family has been here as long as most non-Northern Europeans

You get me Ivan?

>Nobody is indigenous to aus.

False, Australia is social construct of Brits, so Brittish colonisers are indigenous to Australia

So you're saying all non-Anglos should fuck off and go home? Where would that leave the large eastern and southern European population? Or the abos? Policies change and evolve all the time.

no it just means that they are not Australians

>The wall was effective for a pretty fucking long time
Until:
>13th century
>Mongols get past the wall
>China is basically defendless
>Gets KHAN'D
>Roll into Europe
>Bump into hundreds of well-defended, thick-walled castles
>"Shieeet, whitu piggu too stronk, retreat!"

(You)

jkakjajkajkajkjakkja the bullied misters

By that standard, Obama wasn't a real American

>Mongols get past the wall
>China is basically defendless
>get KHAN' D
But that's not what happened at all.

What really happened was that the Song dynasty didnt trust the Chinese military, largely because of the bad experience with the An Lushan Rebellion which led to the military overshadowing the Tang court in the previous Tang dynasty.

The Song court was determined to preserve civilian rule at all costs, and was determined to avoid the fate of the Tang dynasty

the Song dynasty had a very prosperous urban population going for it which provided steady tax revenue for the court.

So, instead of raising large armies to fight the northern nomads, the Song dynasty preferred to pay off the nomads, and getting the northern nomads to fight each other.

This strategy worked until the Mongols came up with leaders who could unite the Mongol tribes. The Song court could not fight an enemy with a strong army which was not interested in being paid off, and was ultimately overrun.

colonial 'Australians' are less than 20% of the population

duh, hes African-American, default American is white Germ/Brit/Dutch

whats your point

>The Song court could not fight an enemy with a strong army which was not interested in being paid off
So, it all goes down to
>>China is basically defendless
>>get KHAN' D

My question stands - why couldn't ancient, super-innovative civilization invent a fucking castle? All the money and time you invested into your autistic wall could have been spent on at least thousand fortresses which would be way more effective.

is race a social construct?

if they're cute, nonwhite girls they can reply to my post anytime

Europeans didn't build those castles to protect against Normans but to defend themselves against the nearest feudal lord or country. Chinese governors couldn't go around waging war against each other and China was for most of its history not at the threat of invasion from its other neighbors.

Doesn't chage the fact that Asian "defensive architecture" sucked balls.

Lots of possible reasons mate.

For one of them, it's worth remembering that China was unified much more than Europe in the middle ages. In Europe, power was extremely decentralized and held by local lords and knights . So each kingdom had their own responsibility of defending their own part of the country and castles exceed for letting a relatively small force hold a position.

China being unified had nothing to fear except from the invasions along the borders.

And it's worth remembering that castle’s are born out of an individualist (feudal) society (Medieval Europe) while China historically tended to lean towards a collectivist societal in this period. This is why there are castles in Japan and not China even tho China has a richer history.

And while there weren't castles, there WERE walled towns. Most cities, as long as they’ve any importance, had walls made of stones and bricks which performed the same as any castle

Hope that answers your question!

Very rude

bump

Am I white?

>and China was for most of its history not at the threat of invasion from its other neighbors.
inb4 lel ebin mongol meme you sure are clever kalle, you fucking uneducated troglodyte

that was mostly about forcing looters into taking predictable paths

I'm truly non-white, user.