Pleb asks what kind of music you like

>pleb asks what kind of music you like
>answer
>pleb says "who?" In an aggressive tone when you name an artist/band they haven't heard of

Why do plebs do this?

Insecurity

Music is just an accessory to plebs. It means nothing to them, more than everything to us spergs.

I had that reaction to my "Fleetwood Mac" answer to the question, "which artist did your favourite album?"

>Hold me Sup Forums

Who the hell doesn't know Fleetwood Mac? Aren't they ultra-plebcore?

yeah i've had a similar experience. i was at a party and everyone was saying their favourite artist and i said miles davis. at this point the entire room was in a frenzy as their pleb minds could not comprehend a musician such as this. plebs leapt at me from all directions, screams of 'despacito' echoing throughout the room. i managed to crawl to the aux cord and put on bitches brew at max volume. in unison the entire room let forth one final shriek as all their heads exploded.

Not plebcore but they're in the top 10 best selling acts of all time, so that person must've just been ignorant of music.

i dont think any of my friends would know fleetwood mac
at least not by name even if they might have heard some of their songs

simply epic

ebin post :-

you're reminding me of that one guy who played the title track of The Seer in it's entirety on an internet jukebox

>pleb asks what kind of music you like
>"dark ambient, synthwave, acid, glitch, post-rock, kraut, progressive"
>"...?"
>"...electronic and rock".

I'm gonna want to hear that story or at least get a link.

this is pretty much why i never talk to normies about music anymore

>at a very crowded bar that's very loudly playing generic top 40 music
>they have an internet connected jukebox
>it has The Seer
>for 1 dollar I was able to play the 32 minute long title track
>the place was all but cleared by the time the song was done
>laugh harder than I have in ages at people's reactions
>hang around for a while longer with friends
>bar starts to fill up slowly again
>after about an hour and a half it's fullish and I play The Seer again
>I got kicked out because they couldn't figure out how to skip the song
>hang around outside and watch people leave again

Is it really to hard to say Hardwell or Migos?
Jesus this is why you guys never get pussy

I'm gay, friend.

I

I was in a car with three girls going to smoke once, they asked me to out on music and I put on some com truise. Then I noticed it got completely silent and awkward. Now a days I just put tame impala on shuffle and everything's okay. I've actually been completed on having a great playlist for just doing that.

i dont even like tame imapala
but if i played them, the people i know would think its some weird experimental shit

>>"...?"
this is what cringing sounds like

I always put on Prince or Connan Mockasin when I'm with some random girls in my car and I get complimented all the time.

Good question idk why we do that

Connon mockasin sounds like it would be too sensual. I put on Matthew Herbert - Leipzig in a car once with three friends ( my roommate, and his friends) who go to see the newest fast and furious on opening day to let you know their level of pleb. They actually really liked it surprisingly .

I also played the erol Allan remix of why won't you make up your mind once and it got me talking to a girl who really liked it