Anybody know where I can buy some LSD or other hallucinogens safely? Or if there is any way to hallucinate naturally?

Anybody know where I can buy some LSD or other hallucinogens safely? Or if there is any way to hallucinate naturally?

get help u drug addict

Hansa market place
Find some amicata muscensis
or just go full Rick and make your own acid.

From a dealer should be 5-10$ for a stamp anymore your'e being ripped off

Where can I find a dealer

Look up Morning Glory seeds
or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Don't fuck with nutmeg

What's the Hansa Market place?

Haha alright, I'll look it up

cook a san pedro or peyote, dude.

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are pretty fun.

>eternityinaboxDOTcom

You can chew 15 up and hold them under your tongue for 15 minutes before swallowing and trip decently hard for 8 hours.

ask around you are bound to find one if you ask the right people

8 hours? Damn that sounds great! How much?

lsd is a psychedelic not a hallucinogen

asphyxiation

Are you fucking retarded? I doubt a drug addict would need help looking for drugs. People like you are what give drugs a bad rep. Shut the fuck up.

Shit, your right sorry

Bump

Could potentially becomes friends with people from clubs and shit. They could easily get you someone who sells LSD.

all g fam, psychedelics are the best drugs anyway
if you're looking for some and have no irl conenctions try learning about tor and alphabay, as well as how to use bitcoin

Currently the most reputable black market on the dark net. Is generally trust worthy and safe to receive items from as long as you order small things.

>try learning about tor and alphabay
>alphabay
You're a little dated mate. That place got shut down by the feds the other week. Hansa is where it's at now

I'll check it out. I've never really messed around with the darknet so I'm need to do some research before I go straight in and download torr

definitely do one wrong click and you are fucked up

How much is 1 bitcoin nowadays

its ment to be fuck all from what ive heard

No they aren't. They're something but even alcohol is more enjoyable imo. The psychadelic effect is super mild and not worth the physical discomfort.

Even if there's a chemical similarity they're nothing like LSD. In no way a worthwhile substitute.

Just listen to the bitcoin posters.

search catomicvomit

A few thousand dollars

I used it a couple weeks ago with no problem
They'll probably just set it up again at another site
Feels like you're shilling for Hansa market kek

If youre looking for real advice from the experts go on 8 chan

>5-10$

like he should trust dyslexic eurotardo

All I see are tshirts

this is bullshit u can download terabytes of cheese pizza and be fine as long as u dont log in on dodgy sites that are most definitely a scam you will be fine, just keep scripts off

psychedelics are a type of hallucinogen buddy

I can't find it online

I lied on our new carpet petting a cat on my chest for 3 hours in the dark. I had a very good time and very little discomfort.

Protip: get a fucking VPN ontop of tor. The uncensored (still kind censored) wiki will get you where you need to go.

$2200
Will sell you some if you want.

Alpha bay's operator an heroed in Thailand. It's dead Jim. I just talk about Hansa since that one's the hot topic in the crypto rings. I haven't bought shit from the dark web since the OG silk road.

Stay awake longer than about 5 days and your brain will naturally start to hallucinate because you have deprived it of dreams

Go to a jam band festival
Insanely easy to buy drugs there

Stop taking shits for like a week. After five or six days of no shit I became delerious and passed out. Woke up outside my apartment tripping BALLS covered in my shit, fingering my own asshole.

Thankyou for the tips, I'm not looking to buy now, Im just looking in to where is the best, and what Id need to get their

this

There's something wrong with you

"tshirts"

pastebin

/MJmYAjPQ

Final note. This is very important. If you buy BTC from someone in person DO NOT tell them what you will be using it for. It's just good etiquette and saves any sort of potential legal rammifications. If they ask why you want BTC just say it's a little investment.

Though really there is no reason to meet a person for BTC these days. If you live near any city you should have a BTC ATM near by.

Honestly man trying to score real LSD is not worth it.
If you want to fucking trip balls eat a least an eighth of dried shrooms and go on a journey.
Lsd is def more of a party drug but shrooms is much more..... eternal/real.
It can take you to some seriously wicked places, good and bad.
Acid just tries to show you the good but its more pussified imo.