What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Robin kino.

EE-VAN-JELLY-UHN

>good guys

I just watched this like 3 hours ago! I think the lil nightmare he had was the only effective jumpscare I've seen in years.

This movie also made me recall how when I worked at a store like this I printed out a second copy of photos of this one girl I knew that included a nude of her in the shower. Bad feels.

He meant he's a Reifag

Trolling Evafags is a art

It is "symbology". The kid says that the Mass Production Eva is a "good guy" just like Sy. However Sy much like the MPEva are actually "bad guys".

What was the name of this movie again?

This guy looks like Chris Chan if Chris had smartened up and got a job

One Hour Photo

60 Minute Snapshot

3600 Second Picture

>an*

wow deep man wow

A couple dozen shakes of a lambs tail for an image imprinted on light-sensitive material.

Swiss Family Cuckold

BLEEDING
FROM
MY
EYES

How did she not think you would see the original if you made it? Maybe she was dropping a hint. Or just an idiot.

TAKING
PICTURES
OF
MY
SINK

robin did what every weeaboo should

So share the pic motherfucker

Daring new synthesis? Of meme?

that NGE is aimed to little kids

which is 100% true

Fuck man picture man

I once asked about NGE to a bunch of weebs talking about animu and they told me that they loved "evan-jelly-on"

Did they actually sell NGE toys over here in the West? I've never seen any

Sy the big guy

he meant rei a shit

le camera man

That was the exact moment he decided not to rape the kid...too pleb for Robins girthy cock

Si The Cuck Guy

I know it's not pronounced that way in the show but still, colloquially I always pronounce it like that because it's how other more common words I know that have the same linguistic root like "angelic", "evangelical" etc. are said

Reddit: the flick

Child Rape

I watched this in the theater with my grandmother once. I was still in my more weeaboo days so I was amused that Eva shoehorned its way into the mainstream in this way.

I haven't seen it in a long time (and when I did I was a bit more naive desu) but my big takeaway at the end is that Sy was abused as a kid, which explains the whole rest of his life. Is that about right or..?

hangman's camera