Keep crying. anything that happens now is meaningless. We won. You can't change it. He won't be impeached. Keep crying

Keep crying. anything that happens now is meaningless. We won. You can't change it. He won't be impeached. Keep crying.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/17/americans-want-trump-impeached-more-than-nixon-at-start-of-watergate-poll.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shilling for trump

You don't understand the meaning of shill, do you newfriend?

literally what republitards did to""win""

Proof? Everyone knows DNC is the party of feelings and not logic

he's gonna get impeached soon user

Out of under 2000 people, and the poll was probably taken in a city. Not viable evidence. Even so he hasn't done anything worth it.

Like public opinion is going to get a president impeached, you complete moron.

this just proves that trump supporters are a bunch of racist retards salty about immigrants,what's even the point of posting this you retard

>Missing the joke this bad

Oh God the irony

gee who was nixon user?

cnbc.com/2017/07/17/americans-want-trump-impeached-more-than-nixon-at-start-of-watergate-poll.html

His point was that trump hasn't committed a crime dumbass. I hate the guy and even I know he hasn't done shit.

>samefagging this hard for the orangutan

>trump hasn't committed a crime
That's some next level denial

>I want to socially engineer things so Christian conservatives and libertarians stop cooperating to fuck me in any online space that isn't some Buzzfeed cesspool

We know honey but I don't think that's actually going to work considering the alternative is being on the receiving end of your constant racism and being sent off to your creepy reeducation bullshit if we make one false move. Whatever our differences are you're the bigger threat because you're targeting people based on race and class and there's no guarantee any of us can stay safe from people like you even if we keep our mouths shut completely. If you run out of whites who give you lip you'll just make up fake ones, put them on TV and keep attacking.

This was on the night of the election.My gf voted for Hillary. (I voted for Garry Johnson). I woke her up once Trump was confirmed president elect. Her reaction was priceless, and took the shot right on time.

>crying liberal meme
>"we won" meme

This is some stale bait. You aren't even trying. 2/10

Trump still has above a 50% approval rating in republican counties. Why do you think Republicans would give a shit about what libs in LA or NYC want?