If Donald Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination and doesn't run, will you even vote?

If Donald Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination and doesn't run, will you even vote?

I can't imagine myself voting for anyone else if Trump isn't in the general election.

>inb4 #CruzMissile

It maes tou think

I am not a paulbot2.0

>doesn't get the nomination
>doesn't run

Are you a retard kike or something?

Vote for Gary Johnson. Politics-wise he is the best candidate. He just wants to leave you alone.

Won't happen

I'll just stay home

anything
but
hillary

>open borders

will the spics leave them alone too?

>pls no bully

I dunno man. I think he'll get the nomination, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

Do you think he has a chance running as an independent against Hillary and, say, Cruz?

Can't americucks just write his name on the ballot or some shit?

>>inb4 #cruzmissle
Jokes on you, I'm a #bernvictim

Yeah, but some people may consider that splitting the vote, practically giving Hillary the presidency.

>If Donald Trump doesn't get the Republican nomination

And how do you imagine that happening exactly?

Well, i guess I'm a #HillDog now.

Yeah, but so what?
Nobody but Trump can beat Hillary, because the traditional conservative vote simply isn't enough, so you might as well put your vote where your heart's at and prepare for the collapse

That's it that's the thing I needed to tip me over the edge, I am now a #CruzMissile.

Abella danger and Staci Carr in case anyone is wondering senpai

>Nobody but Trump can beat Hillary
I'm inclined to agree with you, but I think he needs the Republican nomination to do it. I don't know if he can win as an independent. Then again, it would be foolish for the Republicans to deny him the nomination because they have no other viable candidate.

But you're right about putting your vote where your heart is. If I wasn't going to vote at all before, might as well cast a protest vote for Trump.

He'll win the nomination, but they won't let him win the presidency.
Look forward to your first female POTUS.

Yes but only for whoever is running against Hillary. Don't even care who it is. #neverhillary

i drunkposted an hournhalf ago and this threads still running? wtf this thread sucks.

Better than the "redpill me on X" and "This guy slaps your gf's ass" threads.

Are you drunk?

>everybody else has dropped out

>i dunno guyz i think he wont get it

I will for for the Don even if I have to write him in.
LONG LIVE LIBERTY!

I've been hearing the words "contested convention" being thrown around, so I don't know what to think.

Only slightly better. Ok, good job, you did it. You're slightly better than low hanging fruit.

sure.

really? MSM is shilling on Mr. Trump uniting the (R) or (R) bandying around him. Least on FOXNEWS anyway.

That died as soon as Trump won Indiana

Oh, that's reassuring.