Is it true that americans send their children to the streets to sell lemonade because they are so poor?

Is it true that americans send their children to the streets to sell lemonade because they are so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/california-teens-lemonade-stand-robbed-30-police/story?id=32517507
cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/lemonade-stand-shut-down-texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we were poor who would buy marked up lemonade?

There's a slight chance that this is true.

no. our kids are industrious and dont expect welfare handouts so they get into the market early

Yes. We usually don't even check to make sure they didn't set up in a Muslim no-go zone, either.

can confirm. while my brother and I were selling lemonade my father was telling away 6 different jobs while my mother and sister were selling their bodies. we made enough just to get by every week. being an illegal immigrant in America is hard, which is why I'm With Her™

Designated Lemonade Streets

It teaches the very basics of capitalism.

I have lemonade and you have money, give me the money and I'll give you the lemonade. We're both happy.

No, they sell lemonade so they can begin to understand how the world works.

Sure, they get handouts from the more liberal faggots that think it's cute but that also teaches them a valuable lesson.

There are always going to be schmucks to take advantage of.

DELETE THIS

Until the health department shuts them down, or the police write their parents a summons for operating a business without a license, or the HOA fines them $200 / day for obstructing a structure without board approval.

Fuck this country.

I know I do. A few more years and they will be slingin dope yo. It's a cold cruel world.

underrated post

At 10 I was selling lemonade. At 12, I was snorting coke off of Suzie Parser's belly between visits to any of my twenty illegal lemonade factories. By 15 I was in juvie with the other up and coming lemon lords.

It's been over a decade and I'm still trying to attain normalcy.

Don't drink the lemonade.

It's true. And then they get robbed by niggers.

abcnews.go.com/US/california-teens-lemonade-stand-robbed-30-police/story?id=32517507

No, we just sell them.

We never had summers long enough to sell lemonade. So, it was scooping snow off driveways 8 months of the year.

Give this man a medal.

I mowed lawns when I was a kid.

It teaches the value of hard work and respect for money.

And I outsourced my chores to the poor kids in the nieghborhood. $15 from my parents, $5 to the poor kid, $10 profit.

It's a key step in anti-Marxist vaccination. Not that you Muslims know what communism is

You only see those in rich and affluent predominantly white neighborhood, kids are not safe to sell lemonade in all other neighborhoods.

Nigger I have to scoop 8 months out of the year too, I still have kids setting up lemonade stands in my town.

Pajeet bringing the bantz

So instead you sold your sister?

I know Merkel tells you that before you go to bed every night Raffik , but no. Americans value labor. I shoveled snow to earn money as a kid and other kids did other shit(landscape,pool clean,lemonade etc.). Now people mistake all labor with livable wages regardless of the shit tier service I provide.

Yes, it'a also true that we have to eat pigeons and line up for our heroin rations every wednesday

>All those allowances given to kids
>No pay for work, just free money and nagging to work

No wonder the millennials expect free shit for picking their nose.

Our fridge had a list of jobs around the house we could do (beside our normal jobs) and what it paid when done. No allowances. You want money, you step up and do shit.

Paying kids allowances is inviting entitled behavior and gibsmedats.

>Is it true that americans send their children to the streets to sell lemonade because they are so poor?

its a clever way to introduce kids to the evils of capitalism. Once they sell a glass and earn their first nickel, they're hooked!

Kek

Because Americans are always so sour!

OH, POO

>can confirm

Back to r.3.d.d.i.t. with you

You're so ignorant. America is already great. or it was never great. #iamithher™

Go back to redit you piece of shit faggot.

no we have them shut down as illegal businesses

cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/lemonade-stand-shut-down-texas/

Yes it is absolutely true. Ever since a slight breeze destroyed my cardboard house (which I replaced with a glorious tent donated by the DPRK) I have had my toddlers slinging lemonade. After I get done dumpster diving,I go collect their $1.75 and go buy a 40 oz of cheap malt liquor.

I hope they can get a $15/hr minimum wage soon with Bernie

I live in southern CA for reference

I have never seen a lemonade stand run by children once in my life.
So, no.

it's actually illegal now in a lot of places, to the point where health department people will shut them down.
I had a stand as a kid.
It's ment to teach the value of work and owning your own company, but what it really teaches you is it is impossible for a small business owner to make a profit, so you better be a wagecuck.

It's not because we are poor. It's basically a way to give kids money without giving it to them for free, and teaching them that work leads to money.

that's because everyone in CA is a fag, and all the kids are too busy painting their nails.

quads have spoken.

are you serious? god damn, this is a load of shit.

>A young man approached the table and told the two entrepreneurs he didn’t have any cash on him, police told ABC News today.

>The girls decided to give him a free cup of lemonade anyway, and he started walking away.

>But seconds later, he came back and allegedly knocked over the lemonade stand before grabbing the pink and turquoise money box with $30 inside, a spokeswoman with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said.

Never show kindness to niggers. They assume it to be weakness and respond as if they were still in the jungle.

>Selling lemonade in Germany, 1931

lol

>tfw the most expensive thing those children owned was their shoes
>mfw I walk around in shit shoes that never cost me more than $65
What has the world come to?

Most do it to raise money

Just got back from standing line 6 hour to get my snow coffee. Luckily there was a North Korean aid package waiting for me at home.

Yet on every corner Mexicans are selling flowers, ice cream, and duros or whatever those chips in the bag with salsa it

that is very true. particularly if you get away from the beach towns and move inland. Dirty Pedros at every other intersection in the central valley

the black girls name is lemonade.

>respecting money
goodest goy

the gook finally taking part in our family

lol. Is life in Capitalist America.

>This program is brought to you by the Communist News Network

THAT kid was the guy who got the man the flammenwerfer

>that ID

Autism literally speaks.

The values of entrepreneurship at a young age.

Yup, wouldn't want to kids learning to do things without begging to the government on their hands and knees. They might get the wrong idea!

Top kek