British sportsman banned from USA

>Sir Mo Farrah is no longer able to enter the USA

What will happen to american sports now? They will no longer be able to host things such as the Olympics or world cups

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naw they still will, mo farrah just wont be there

The Olympics in Atlanta and Los Angeles are the only summer olympics to turn a profit. And no American consumers would lead American giants like coca cola, McDonalds and MasterCard to pull out of sponsorships, damaging Olympic ad revenue. Hell, Russia arrests gays on a daily basis, and they had Sochi and will get the next world cup.

Wouldn't happen.

They'd literally have to ban entire nations from competing. I doubt we'll see it in the US anytime soon

>the only one to turn a profit
the london olympics literally took the uk out of recession
stupid lardos

>in 2012 London took in $3.5 billion in revenues and shelled out something like $18 billion to host the games

pls stop giving financial advice, portugal

>the london olympics literally took the uk out of recession

even for a shitpost........................................................................................ this is some next level inanity.

what did canada mean by this?

>Wouldn't happen.
What about when the athletes from the countries are banned from turning up?

The ban is only 30 days

The ban is 90 days, but I can't imagine that the IOC wants to have Olympics in a country that bans people from entering without warning.

Why isn't he flying planes to Tijuana to accept mexicans?

He's a British citizen so he can, but the Olympics cannot.

No he can't

The ban applies to dual citizenships and he still holds Somali citizenship per The Sun

More a case of politics interfering with sport

feel free to take in a couple of million third world immigrants that will live on the dole forever. Oh wait I'm sure they are all phd cadidates and rocket scientists

This wouldn't be the first time they've tried to stop him entering. He was stopped after 2012 just cause he's called Mohammed. Had to use his gold medals to prove who he was

what's the story behind this? is the fat yellow man still desperately trying to get the muslims to nuke the fuck out of america?

Good. Bong Mohammeds OUT

He's banning muslims from any country america doesn't sell weapons to

>limeys bend over backwards to appease their mudslide masters
>still get beheaded in the streets

KEK

We just can't rule out his motive for entering the United States would be of a terrorist nature

>this fat fuck of a man unironically thinks pissing off muslims even more and stopping the sale of weapons to them will stop them from going there and/or obtaining weapons from other sources i.e. saudi

lmao i hope iran really does nuke america. this is getting stupid now. the last guy to try this shit was main man hitler and that shit started a world war

wtf, this is our strategy

They are, kind of. Some of my family in Mexico were able to get visas to live in Canada. Supposedly, the process to get a Canadian visa is pretty easy. Thank you Cucknada.

Obviously he would be granted an Athlete's visa when he states his case, but that does not fit the narrative of brit shitposting.

>and stopping the sale of weapons to them
That's the thing, they aren't stopping the sale of weapons or banning people from places like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan

I'm not saying this in a mean spirited way, but i would genuinely be glad if all the people trying to illegally immigrate here & seek asylum here went to Canada instead. Thank god for Canadian progressiveness and open-mindedness, it'll save us quite a bit

I read Canada already took in more refugees than America under Obama

he's a dual citizen, so no he can't

What is it with western Euro politicians and their odd butthurt over America's sudden rejection of unchecked refugee admission? What is it to them if the US decides to tell people to fuck off?

I wonder why all of the muslim countries aren't lining up to take in all of these refugees, has to be a country halfway around the world?

so it's basically a pointless move which will only create more hate and tension by the whole of north africa and the middle east towards america.

great move! this will definitely stop terrorists from bombing the shit out of america in the near future!

>no longer

He lives here in Oregon you dumbass

>remember that country that sent 15 people to bomb the shit out of our world trade centre?
>yeah, lets allow more of them to come in while pissing off their friends

He is a fucktard of the highest nature

Leafs aren't so bad after all.

I was preparing to btfo of your statement, but you are actually correct. Nike will be pissed, major pr decision coming up.

virtue signalling

also our right-wing polticians are praising trump for this and only criticizing the hypocrisy that he didn't include saudi arabia (single biggest sponsor of terrorism) on the list because of >muh business deals

The US never took in a substantial amount of refugees. I think they took in 10.000 Syrian refugees, and they have one of the hardest vetting processes too. That's what makes this ban interesting. They don't even have a "refugee crisis"

Lebanon, Turkey and Jordan alone hold about 5 million refugees.

thanks to russia in the 80s/90s and america in the 2000's the whole middle east is a shithole cos of muh resources. they left a massive fucking power struggle in the region.

and don't give me none of this "i-it was for d-democracy" shit. everyone knows it was because of resource pipelines.

Yeah, the numbers weren't big but canada were still taking in more, I think it was 15,000 for them. I'm not sure how many we've taken in here though, have Belgium taken many?

>They'd literally have to ban entire nations from competing.
To be completely fair, those nations would never medal in anything.

>it's the big bad russian and American's fault!!

London please

UK had its part too

thanks to fracking and soon to be revitalized nuclear programs, we won't need anything from any of these shithole countries. Enjoy fighting the jihad Europe

Why would they be pissed. Mo is a literally who. He probably only generates 1% of the money that Jordan brings in.

>taking Brits seriously
Do you do this unironically or only do so for discussions sake?

Trump started crying like a bitch over that wimmins march lel, wait until he sees what London brings to his ’''''''''state''''''’'' visit.

>He probably only generates 1% of the money that Jordan brings in.
Literally who?

Trump coming here? Maybe we should block their journalists who enter the dates in american just for a laugh

I really hope that Canada steps us and decides to take every single refugee sailing across the Atlantic

I would suck his dicks all day. Japan loves Canadada!

I don't understand why they didn't extend this to Pakistan and Afghanistan. The most recent domestic terror attacks here in the U.S. have been perpetrated by a Somali, an Afghan, another Afghan and his Uzbek wife, and two Pakistanis, one by way of Saudi Arabia

despite all the Chinese people there?

About 20.000, I think.

except it is you spastic.

>muh russian expansion in the 80s and 90s
>implying trying to invade irrelevant countries like chechnya didn't cause massive radicalization in the region of which wars are still fought in to this day

>muh amerilard goverment giving saddam resources to fight iran because iran was bombing the iraqi oil exports
>same government decide to invade and kill their number 1 guy in the region (saddam) who they gave billions of weapons and resources too because their anti iran narrative ended and because saddam threaten oil sanctions against the west

the aggressor is never at fault, right?

>a businessman wanting to cause problems with his business partners

Trump would be hurting his own company by this, because he has business ties to all those countries

bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/

He basically just included countries where his company has no business.

you forgot killing gaddafi and american-russia proxy war over syria

They are of strategic importance in the middle east to the US, especially Pakistan. I think he just asked around which countries he could bar without messing up his international relations.. feels like a halfassed effort to me

>this is the face of the modern Londoner
>black and muslim

jej
e
J

>Expecting a burger in full state worship to understand reason

Farah is huge for Nike worldwide. His training camp is Nike Oregon, which he now can't use or is trapped at and can't compete.

>Trump does something minor
>bootyamplitudemodulated third worlders whine about it for weeks

>The U.S. is officially 60% white
>This includes arabs, North Africans, some hispanics and Mediterraneans
>The U.S. is therefore more likely less than 50% white

Because Trump is willing to be this man of principle until it affects his own business

>Trump banning people from shitholes from entering this country is a bad thing

His only real crime is being an arsenal fan

>when the somali londoner tries to reply to me

lmao fuck off kiddo. go kneel towards mecca

>President Trump’s executive order on immigration quickly reverberated through the US and across the globe on Saturday, slamming the border shut for an Iranian scientist headed to a lab in Boston, an Iraqi who had worked for a decade as an interpreter for the United States Army, and a Syrian refugee family headed to a new life in Ohio, among countless others.
>Around the nation, security officers at major international gateways had new rules to follow. There were numerous reports of students attending American universities who were blocked from returning to the United States from visits abroad. One student said in a Twitter post that he would be unable to study at Yale. Another who attends the Massachusetts Institute of Technology was refused permission to board a plane. A Sudanese student at Stanford University was blocked for hours from returning to California.
>At least one case prompted a legal challenge as lawyers representing two Iraqi refugees held at Kennedy Airport filed a motion early Saturday seeking to have their clients released. They also filed a motion for class certification, in an effort to represent all refugees and other immigrants who they said were being unlawfully detained at ports of entry.
>Shortly after noon on Saturday, Hameed Khalid Darweesh, the interpreter who worked on behalf of the United States government in Iraq, was released. After nearly 19 hours of detention, Mr. Darweesh began to cry as he spoke to reporters, putting his hands behind his back and miming handcuffs.
>“What I do for this country? They put the cuffs on,” Mr. Darweesh said. “You know how many soldiers I touch by this hand?”
>Inside the airport, one of the lawyers, Mark Doss, a supervising attorney at the International Refugee Assistance Project, asked a border agent, “Who is the person we need to talk to?”
>“Call Mr. Trump,” said the agent.

lel, absolute madman

also
>US invades Iraq
>Iraqi works and risks his life for the invader
>now they ban him

kinda shitty

they worship this yellow manlet like a god when they're too stupid to see he's going to be their downfall. i'm honestly going to bet trump pissing off europe too and then next thing you know half of the fucking world will be ready to go into america to take that guy down. i mean, it's not like similar situations have occurred before though....oh wait

>Europeans all over on the edge of tears all because of some guy in D.C.

Lmao enjoy paying for the fence (it's not a wall)

wut?

we really don't give a shit

>inb4 you post some anectodal leftists on twitter as evidence

Nah m8 we're taking 40,000 plus

best timeline, this policy is great imo

same reason Obama shits on Assad but didn't give a fuck about Saudis
Trump is no angel

This. The third world bootyblast that it's producing is just spectacular.

How long until Trump gets assassinated? Can't wait for the Sup Forums tears, hopefully it's a black guy

>implying it's not mainly half of your very own population that is "on the edge of tears all because of some guy in D.C."

Get real, most of the butthurt I'm seeing over this on social media comes from Americans.

It's a thing I never understood; what is it with their preoccupation with our domestic affairs? Our media very fucking rarely talks about foreign shitholes, yet theirs seems to have a mandatory daily America-coverage quota.

I hope so too and I'm a trump supporter. It would effectively make him a matyr and any successor would have a 100% undisputed mandate to enact even more radical policies.

>have syrian guy in my class
>super nice guy
>invites me to his house to eat all the time out of cultural shit
>food is kinda bland but decent nevertheless
>news report comes out that there are people running around some big city killing and raping people for bantz cos of said proxy war between russian backed and american backed fighters
>guy is literally fighting back tears
>"t-this is my country, bro. i-it used to be such a nice place"

all of this is as a result, again, of the instability caused by russia/america in these regions. amerifats will still defend this though.

Its called knowing the world outside your borders

They're yet to understand the art and science of not giving a shit about anything that goes on outside of your borders. Being self-centered and entirely indifferent to what happens everywhere else can be a really comfy thing.

>Broncucks literally SEETHING because some irrelevant ethiopian can't run in the states

Top Laff

Your foreign minister is having almost daily spergs.

>Sir
>literally a malnourished jiggaboo

>implying anything outside matters

>Trump gets assassinated?
This would be horrible. Horrible for liberals and conservatives...and the country.

Yeah, why are these yuropoors concerned about the world's biggest economy and reserve currency. This mong is around six months away from causing a worldwide recession, screencap this post because it's happening.

You're our entertainer, our village idiot so to speak.

Why do you think we let you exist?
You're an entertaining as fuck country and with the recent election you really outdid yourselves, so we extended your country for another season, congratulations.

Btw, another civil war in your country would be awesome to watch, do you think you could arrange that for us in the near future?
Thanks.

You are a retard if you don't think the UK is also to blame. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, France and Britain effectively drew random lines on a map as borders under the Sykes-Picot agreement and divided the middle east ignoring sectarian and religious tensions.

This is so embarrassing.

Entering this place is a fucking hassle, I saw kebab families dressed like shit waltz right on through while many of the Americans were given the third degree.
Several of us gathered and chatted after getting through to discuss it

Clearly thought you were more like to shoot someone

Of course Satan wants to let Muslims in

>WE-WE'RE ONLY OBSESSED WITH YOU B-BECAUSE WE'RE BE-BETTER THAN Y-YOU LOL!
Nigga, i aint readin any of that shit. Lawd knows I cant read anyway.

Who the shit cares who's great great great grandfather did what?
>mfw still cucked into fighting long dead people's battles

>all of this is as a result, again, of the instability caused by russia/america

Oh yes, British involvement NEVER caused any undue strife in the Middle East. But please, continue to preach from atop that high horse bongfriend.

Also.
>i-it used to be such a nice place

No the fuck it wasn't.