Sup Forums, what the fuck is wrong with me? Need some medfag help if possible

Sup Forums, what the fuck is wrong with me? Need some medfag help if possible

For the last two days, I randomly get these pretty painful "shocks" in my head. There's no real central point, it's usually my entire skull. I guess if anything, the top of my head gets the worst of it. It actually feels like back in the day when I accidently grabbed an electric fence, but with my head.

It's such a strange sensatation, and it actually really fucking hurts when it happens.

For background, I drink quite heavily, smoke weed and cigarettes, and occasionally do cocaine/opiates but it's been quite some time since either of those.

I'll be 27 soon, and never in my life have experienced this feeling and it's really starting to concern me. Maybe if it had happened once and stopped, it would be a different story but ever since it started, it has happened fairly regularly to regularly.

Anybody happen to know what causes it, or experience anything similar? I'm in normal health, no pre existing conditions or other issues that I'm aware of. No drugs aside my normal beer and weed consumption(been smoking the same half oz for about a month and a half now, so definitely no funny shit going on with the bud)

Just confused and worried I guess, never had issues or any sort of concern for my day to day health until this shit popped up. Any insight as to what it could be or what could cause it would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/11/29/brain-zaps-causes-treatments-for-electrical-shock-sensations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>For background, I drink quite heavily, smoke weed and cigarettes, and occasionally do cocaine/opiates but it's been quite some time since either of those.

for a medfag you're fucking retarded.

My pain originates from a shoulder injury I incured years ago. Nerves are a mother fucker. Find out where else you hurt and that may help you find out where it's coming from.

>need some medfag help if possible

Show those tits first.

Also, I already took dehydration and over exposure to heat into consideration, and I'm pretty certain neither are the cause. I do work in a hot environment but the consistency, smell, color of my urine is in check with how it always is.

Heat exposure is obviously more difficult to determine but I'm pretty confident in ruling it out simply for the fact that I know my body well enough. I've been in much hotter, demanding situations before and have never experienced anything like this.

Sounds like withdrawal symptoms. Have you been on and off any meds recently? This usually happens with the use of antidepressants

Your reading comprehension is obviously retarded.

I've never sustained a head injury so I really doubt that would be the cause. The symptom is really hard to explain other than feeling electric jolts in my head, literally feels like I'm being electrocuted.

That picture was sent to me 5 years ago, she's kinda fat and has three kids now but I mean if you want to see these man titties I'm all about it

I don't do anything other than my previously stated drinking and smoking. And occasional oxy/coke, but as I said before, that's rare and it's been quite some time.

I eat a few excedrin when I have a headache, but that's literally the extent of medications I take

any other symptoms?
try to rule the possibility of brain cancer

Honestly sounds like a migraine. They can last a few days. Do you see anything with these shocks?

if you're that worried about it, really the only surefire way of finding out the cause is seeing a doctor.
you can't expect Sup Forums to diagnose you, even if someone here is a doctor.

Cancer has hit nearly every generation of my family on my mothers side, but so far only breast cancer in the women and they've all survived it.

With my luck though, I could have a fuckin brain tumor. Was trying to logic that out but in all honesty it could be possible.

fail

From everyrthing I know about migranes, though, they stem from some sort of pre-existing condition or, at the very least, start much earlier. I've never had a true migrane in my life.

And no, I don't see anything. Just been having painful "jolts" as I've been calling them, randomly for seemingly no reason.

That's my plan b if it keeps going on, but I currently have no insurance and it's also 2am so I'm trying to ride it out and see if it stops before I go and spend a fortune at the ER.

Just got a letter in the mail 2 days ago informing me I'm no longer on my parents insurance because I'm 2 days away from being 27 and apparently the US fucking sucks

(unironically) Sounds like a tumor or cyst. You should get it checked out. It may not be cancerous like this thread, but it definitely sounds neurological.

>I drink quite heavily, smoke weed and cigarettes

well herp derp maybe its time to cut out the shit. workout and eat right. get some quality sleep and see a doctor.

Either this or a parasite or fungus.

OP have you been swimming in any ponds or lakes recently?

Not so much lakes or ponds, but a few different creeks/rivers. Been swimming in them my whole life though, but that probably doesnt mean much I guess.

Why do people assume that anybody who smokes and drinks is a fat, unhealthy fuck?

My entire job is a workout, I'm honestly in much better shape than I ever inticipated being in my life. Load 15x 53 foot trailers of hay a week, on top of logging, and tell me how your body feels after.

Cause other than this shit with my head, I feel amazing

I dunno the symptoms, but a few people in my state have died from brain eating amoebas...

Check it out. I'm just tossing around ideas, but it is ultimately your life.

They are super rare, but if it ends up being that, you will want to seek medical attention immediately.

he was ASKING for medfag advice, you dumbfuck. kill youself.

mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/11/29/brain-zaps-causes-treatments-for-electrical-shock-sensations/

I used to get these random "electric shock" feelings in my head when I was younger so I don't think it's indicative necessarily of any drugs (cause I was a kid and never ever did drugs then). I'd be laying there with my eyes closed and BZZZTT I could feel and see a shock of lightning in my head. Wasn't pleasant. Haven't felt it in a while I have to say.

Could possibly be wear and tear or damage where the spinal cord passes from the neck into the skull. Compression there can cause similar symptoms. As you have a fairly physical job I would suggest seeing a doctor and getting a MRI or CAT scan, just to be on the safe side.

Not that likely to be a tumour.

Brain zaps and electrical shocks are not the same thing.
I've felt brain zaps only when stopping anti-depressants years ago and I've had them the odd time a few days after a weekend of partying and dropping lots of MDMA.
Kinda makes sense, I'm not a doctor, but they both affect similar parts of the brain IIRC.

It's an aneurysm. Cocaine is notorious for causing this. It's a vassoconstrictor and regular use will weaken and destroy your veins. Conveniently, the same veins in your nose are interconnected with the ones feeding blood into your brain. That's why people snort it. The electric tingling is the bulge pressing against portions of your brain, causing unpleasant sensations. Baring risky surgery that could lead to brain damage, it'll eventually burst, and you will die.

Maybe in your next life, don't be a degenerate.

>don't be a degenerate

TL;DR