youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clog

this is as bad as when puddi puddi lasted for two years.

GIGA PUDDI

This has been going on since '15 as it is.

Grow up

Logged and Clogged.

You are going to be the guy that goes down in history for trying to force a shit type meme on Sup Forums and miserably failed.

Except: you're not going to go down in history.

~~~~~ The End ~~~~~~~~

Thinking it's one guy.

Fail

---------------the end----------------

Grow up.

Kek

Logging in

THE ESSENTIAL LOG PLAYLIST

youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo

It is though. We can all tell by your idiosyncrasies and basic pattern recognition. .

Kek hoooohhh boy the armchair psychoLOGist is back. Where's your crappypasta

We are user-anus
We are creamy
We are steamy
Expect us to deliver a warm log down your throat.

OP. I'm going to start my own version of this because I'm not much of an andy sixx fan if you want to know the truth XDDD

I'm going to make my meme Kenny Rogers' Log!

It's going to be so much better than urs!!! XDD

Back? First time I've ever posted in one of your threads.

Grow up. Mature much? Wow. Real mature. Grow up.

Seems like someone is having a bit of a breakdown over here

Grow up.

The fact you sit their attempting to and failing to correctly analyse patterns of people who post shitlogs on Sup Forums goes to show the depths of your autism. You really need a steamy log down your throat, its the only cure.

Nice satanic trips. But you're a fag.

Horizon

They need a log but Andy won't let children with autism have one.

Triple sixxs logged! In regards to the poster:

He's an armchair psychoLOGist who follows these threads around endlessly to piggyback off the attention that OP gets, creating his own narrative about why this is happening. He honestly believes there is only one guy posting these threads 24/7, one guy that runs the wix site posting articles every day, and one guy that's photoshopping all of this shit. It's been proven there are at least four logposters, myself included. As pathetic as this dumb meme is, he still posts his copy pasta in every single thread and uses his passive aggressive ;) bickering-teenage-girls on FaceBook insult winky face to try to trigger OP. It's completely translucent and hilarious, just let him do what he does. He ducks out pretty quickly when there's an original logposter AMA thread or when these threads get enough replies. It's better to just let him do what he does, like I said it's translucent and funny as hell.

He literally can not help himself

Tripple Sixx's. Heavenly.

grow up kid

Someone has a tinge of the angery

checked on them double dubs

Dubs Logged. He has mental illness.

grow up kid

And you seem to believe there's only one person on this site who follows YOU around and tries to ruin your threads?

I never claimed there's only one of you. But I do think there's only one of you in a log thread at any given time. And it makes me laugh when I think of how much effort you must have to go through to dump the myriad of images you must have saved in some secret folder of embarassing images that you half-assed together in two seconds, and are probably worried about your mother finding.

Also, you wrote an entire paragraph about me, so clearly I'm doing something right. ;)

Hope this helps,

-Gary

PWNED

See? He can't help the ;) my sister does. What did I say? Something about being translucent?

He sticks out like a sore thumb.

-Andy

LOL

Did someone get a doody in their diaper because of a text-based smiley face?

Aww. Best of luck in the coming business year,

Hope this helps,

-Gary

Gary Glitter. Shitter.

grow up kid

What give up on your pasta?

So here's the background on this so called "meme"
*a shit ton of equal signs for no reason*
*completely made up story about how I'm a pseudo-intellectual with multiple grammatical errors and not being able to help but using ;) over and over to mask how angry I am over the fact that there's more than one person posting this*

It saddens me you duck out so often, especially when there is an original log poster ama thread. Your tenacity needs improvement.

grow up kid

Brah. I'm literally a different person than who you think I am.

I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

Hm you see if your intelligent then you should know your opinons mean nothing too people who have no respect for you, and you can argue that you dont actually care and i see your reply saying "oh he wrote a paragraph for me" shows how you have things revolve around you in life, and even when that paragraph did mention and describe how your like it was not for you. It was for the other user, but you cant help but make it about yourself it seems. But back to the main thing heres how we all know your retarted. You think what you say matters, you think your worth something, you think your above people, but your just another sad human being. And dont worry ill let you know this paragraph is for you ;* you must be feeling so spoiled today with all this attention amiright?

This. Classic vanity and pseudo-intellectualism.

Andy would be ashamed

You spent more time trying to contradict me. You hijacked your own thread, my man.

You're not acting like the person Andy thought you would be.

the funny and original thing about this meme is that op actually IS 1 guy who gets triggered and deeply butthurt, then acts out by creating 3 new threads with even less bumps

kid*

I'll be honest. There's 3 other log posters including me

I am fascinated by the autism that can be contained in such an infinitesimal space of the internet
First we have a guy that spends most of his waking hours photoshoping pictures of a (apparently) famous guy with shit on it and spamming them a Mongolian tapestry board, which makes me wonder what else he does with his life
Then, on the other hand we have autists that can't let this thread go, while complaining about these threads when they could just ignore them until OP just got bored with the lack of attention
What a fascinating case study

I think that's the point he's trying to make. It's some sort of social commentary on the duality of man - and how we're all really just fooling ourselves into thinking we're going to live forever. In a way, it's brilliant. But it's also sad - like a sad tragic clown named Lono who will inevitably die in a freak woodchipper accident one fateful day, and it will all be full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The Sixx-Team

Grow up.

wat

I think he's just a fucken retard who thinks he's making people mad

he projects through his replies: if you just fire back his insults(probably what his parents probably yell at him) he actually eventually abandons thread.
i actually quite enjoy ticking him off and learning more about him

Buddy, without me your threads wouldn't exist. So suck it up and enjoy the little attention you're getting. You need me.

You people are forgetting the epic shitlog check 'em.

Mature much? You don't know anything about me or my homelife. Grow up. Dubs logged throat clogged.

Jake, I know everything about you. This is Robert from school.

Agreed, he knows nothing about us. Me, I'm 39, run a successful business, am married with children and own my own penthouse appartment. He cries like a baby in his basement pseduo anaLOGising the psychoLOGical aspects of logposters. Kek.

Someone quickly explain this meme to me.

Guys, I paid £40 for this. Was I ripped off?

Sauce ?

Someone link this guy the wix site pls

First double Sixx's checked.

It's about fan girls so horny they'd suck a log of shit out from Andy Sixx's asshole.

1 kid spends a few hours a day spamming pictures of shit as a way to cope with his homelife

I'm 30, female, not married. No kids. I work for a successful data mining company, and in my spare time as a PR consultant for Standby Records. I get paid to post these threads! ^___^

what an embarrassing cry for help

It's a tragedy.

if people realised how dumb they sounded when they lied people probably wouldn't LARP

Original log poster here.

Hint: the meme is not the log pics.

The meme is the _______

oh my god the sexual tension in this thread is too much

I know. I'm so hot for you right now.

Dicks. the answer is dicks.

Shit?

Now tits

>be me
>be going to a black veil brides concert
>be wanting to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole
>be needing to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole
>ABSOLUTELY NEED ANDY SIXX'S WARM LOG OF SHIT TO MASSAGE THE INSIDE OF MY FUCKING THROAT
>be backstage
>come across his dressing room
>i knock on the door
>he answers with his giant cock swinging in the breeze
>i'm speechless
>he invites me in
>i come in
>he closes the door behind me
>he seats me on a chair
>doesn't speak a word
>he backs his ass into my face
>i dock my mouth securely onto his asshole
>i start to suck
>a brown log of delight starts to creep out of his ass and into my mouth
>i start to estimate how long it is based on how many seconds go by in which i am sucking
>10 seconds go by
>luckily he ate corn so I was able to tell if it was moving because the corn chunks would rub against the inside of my mouth
>i swallow it whole
>i feel the warmness trickle down my throat with every last chunk of corn
>he shoos me out of his room rudely

never asked my name or my number

WTF ANDY!??

Lol I knew it. What's Andy think of the meme?

Bump

Orginal log poster? That's my meme. The answer is this meme

What is up with you today?

Given the density of autism contained in these threads, a scientific approach to analyzing it is called for.
Therefore I propose a new unit of measurement called "tism" (both singular and plural), which shall be equal to the amount of autists per byte of information contained in a thread.
Unit this new unit I propose a standard of measurement to accompany it: you save the page as a complete html and verify the amount of bytes it contains (1503913 bytes for this thread at the time of writing) and verify the amount of autists contained in the thread (assuming all people posting in this thread are autists), that amount is 19 at the time of writing.

In this case, and as an example, this thread is equal to 12.63 µtism (microtism)

This is of course only a proposal and you're all welcome to improve it. If the use of this unit becomes widespread, I propose the writing of a paper with a detailed explanation of this scientific breakthrough

>be me in highschool
>scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
> I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>second night falls
>up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another bvb set
>the music stops for a while
>hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>am I hallucinating?
>"great set, bros, I'll be back I've got to take a massive shit"
>it's Andy Sixx
>his footsteps get closer as does the jingling of his hit toppic chains and belts
>the door opens
>it's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>he rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>i see the log crowning
>the steam nearly blinds me
>it dangles for a moment before sliding silently down my throat
>it is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>by the time its all over hes pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

>Be me
>Longboarding from my dorm to grab a slice in the caf' before bio lab
>Overhear some Chads talking shit in the quad
>Chad 1: "Dude those Andy Sixx log threads are so lame bro."
>Chad 2: "I know bro, those fags need to stop taking up space that could be used for sick cock rate, trap, and pics u shouldn't share threads."
>Tell myself to just keep walking, it's not worth it.
>Chad 1: "We should hit the Lib', also known as the stacks, and sage some log posts."
>Chad 2: "Haha fuck yea bro, that'll show those losers. Everyone knows sage completely downvotes the fuck out of those lame posts bro!"
>Maximum restraint.png
>Chad 1: "Dude, I bet that Andy guy doesn't even make good logs."
>That's it, I'm fucking steaming.
>Loading lograge.exe
>"Hey shitheads."
>Both Chads turn my way, looking surprised.
>"Logless shills aren't welcome on the quad."
>Swing my longboard at Chad 1, shattering his jaw
>Bloody mess perk enabled
>Huge crowd is gathering around us, don't care.
>Hit Chad 2 in the chest, hear his collarbone snap
>He falls down
>Undo my pants and squat over his face
>"Here, kid, have a log."
>My anus meets his lips and I fill his throat with my logs
>Everyone starts to cheer
>Lifted up and paraded through campus
>The Dean pays Andy Sixx to come to campus and serve his logs in the Caf'

Best day ever

You ok man? You're acting really strange