Be me

>be me
>16 male
>Just got back from food with the boys
>As soon as I walk parents give me a huge lecture on my weight
>Just listen to them babble through then go upstairs.
>Parents come upstairs to go to sleep
>Dad walks into my room
>Hey user, let me tell you how to fix your lifestyle
>No thanks I like my lifestyle
>Wtfdidyoujustsayanon.docx
>Dad turns into the hulk and starts yelling at me.
>user you are living in a fucking mess. You are never going to fucking get anywhere like this
>I think our opinions are different dad
>Somthing inside of my father broke at this point
>I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD SO I CAN KICK YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF
>Me: do it then
>At this point my dad just left my room
>I CANT STAND YOUR GENERATION.
God I hate my father. He starts to yell at me all the time for no reason and then calls my generation idiotic.

yeah i dont get it. they treat us like that. and then when they old, they want us to take care of them.

You can take solace in knowing you are going to hate the generation of your children. Or people who could be your children, if you won't have any.

>16
Underage b&

Also lose some weight and respect your father you fucking fat faggot

this

But it sounds like he might be right. This generation does act like shitty whiny bitches.

>hurr durr my parents called me stupid for no reason but i have reasons to do the same

Sounds like you're wasting your life away. You'll realize when you wish you weren't living by payback wracked with college debt, that he wasn't wrong. Also the generation can blame its lack of discipline in the parenting and guidanceset up the parents.

When you have some smart ass kid for a son, you'll wish he listened too.

I never start any fights it's always him. We at a restaurant once and he said "do you want me to embarrass you?"

Have fun getting banned for admitting to being underage you dumb ass

This was when I was 16

doubt [x]

Maybe he thinks you are living a life that will lead you nowhere? Most parents just want their kids to do better than they did.

I understand. I never got along with anyone in my family when I was young. That's why when I was 16 I left my family and lived on my own. It was a lot fucking harder than I anticipated, and there were plenty of times when I didn't have food for days on end and even a couple times when I found myself without so much as a familiar place to rest my head at night. I slept on the roof of an abandoned building for a few weeks, and learned to steal just so I wouldn't go hungry. Now I'm 25 and I have my life together. A good job, money in the bank, a nice house, and time to spare. That's how I know you're full of shit right now. You don't realize it now. There's no way you really could. It's true though. I'm not trying to teach you a lesson or anything like that. Life will teach you everything you'll need to know. The only thing I can tell you is maybe stop being such a contrary little bitch and learn to play nice with others, because if you don't then you're going to have a much harder life. In the end though, it'll all balance out.

Also I'm pretty sure this might just be b8 since you so openly stated that you're 16.

Your dad is a shit person. He wants you to do out there and fuck some bitches, not waste time on the computer but he is too retarted to express himself so he just gets angry.

you must be pretty fat for him to say that like over 300 probably over 330. you probably eat all the fucking food

I second this

Underage b&

> be 16 male
> underage b&, reee get out
I hate not being able to report you summerfags on this damn phone

Third this

4th? 4th.

He's a fat useless fuck and his parents are trying to get his shit together for him, he can't do what you did

FIFTH'D

>hurr durr dis generation is de only dum won

6th it's for your own good fat fuck

Underaged b& faggotry OP.
You are a worthless fatass if your parents are pointing it out to you. Then to get pissed because your dad pointed it out to you? Damn son, you're worthless. You can't even tell when it's because someone cares for you enough to tell you the road you're on won't get you anything in life. He worries about when he and your mom pass away, he doesn't want to see you living like a bumb.

I'll sixth it

MODS MODS MODS
SUMMERFAG

Maybe you should make your father proud and kys fatso run up a hill you diabetic fuck

>Food with the boys
You are a fat fuck if that's what you do for fun

Are you a retard?

No, but thanks for asking, I needed the daily reminder that I am of a sound mind

8th? i gotta 8th this. lose the weight fgt

OP dont look for sympathy from Sup Forums
we will hate on anyone that doesn't get a get

also how much do you weigh?

op is a fat faggot.

how about, if your father doesnt give you any respect, then he doesnt deserver shit in return. fuck him

9th'd get a life you fat nigger

No, I'm pretty sure you're a dipshit. Goimg out and having a decent meal with your friends occasionally does not a fatass make. I know I don't have the kitchen and equipment to make anything I might want at the drop of a hat.

fuck off fatty

I never had a father he left when I was 3 and I grew up a fat fuck I wish I had someone that would push me and encourage me to better myself instead of being a fat fuck that does nothing but play video games and smoke weed so fucking respect your father you worthless fat piece of shit.

I don't know whether or not I want to kiss you or smack you, the point of my post is OP has a weight issue and goes to get food for fun, then has the gall to tell his father that he doesn't care, if I talked to my parents like that even now as an adult, they would slap the shit out of me.

>You are never going to fucking get anywhere
Your dad is right.

what a beta fag

spoken like a true fatass. don't defend this faggot.

My nigga (am the user he was arguing with)

Fuck off summerfag, lose some weight and respect your damn father

i hope you die of die-uh-beetus related complications in your 20s

Food? Food? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WAS FUCKING WASTING MYSELF DRINKING.
be a man for once user, pussy faggot

Stop being a fat fuck, fatty.

T. fatlard

This is clearly fake, you have to be over 18 to go on Sup Forums

First off I'm not 16 anymore dumbass. Second I was only 170 and I was 5 foot 10

Manlet kek, and 170 is a lot for a 16 year old, I was 110 at 16 cuck and and only gained ten pounds when I turned 17

How hard is it to go on a Fucking diet

You sound like an insufferable nignog from that text alone. Grow up you fat fag.

If this was when you were 16 and not the present, why do you use present tense so often, you never hint or mention at this being the past, and why use this story out of many you possibly had to explain why you dislike your father? Stop turning my board into a board of lies...

I figure OP has run away like the fat pussy faggot he is but just in case he is still here. Fuck you shitty asshole. Hope you fucking die of a heartache.

Probably, scarce amount of replies from him

This is probably b8, but you're father is trying to get you to lose weight because he cares about you, faggot. You should lose weight you insufferable tub of lard

You sound like a piece of shit. I hope he actually does kick you out at 18. Then you will see what a shit you are.

Someone 6th'ed it twice so I eleventh it

Just let the kid do his thing fag

As someone who has been fat their entire life, you should really listen to him. He may be an asshole or have trouble expressing himself but he is right. If you don't deal with your weight problems now when you are young they will haunt you for the rest of your life. You'll hit 40 and realize it's too fucking late to reverse some of the damage.

12th'd

I didn't do shit about my fatass lifestyle til I got tired of my father calling me fatboy. Tough love is best love.

I joined waterpolo in highschool, had actual muscle until I quit because I hated waterpolo

13th'ed you disgusting fat fuck. eat a salad

14th'd

OP is a fat useless waste of fucking space.

Kys loser.

HA! IT's funny because where I live, you can move out at 16. Which is exactly what my niece did because my sister and brother-in-law were supposedly too strict and demanding for her dumb immature "trans" brain to handle. Ironically, they didn't want her to leave, but it's worked out for the better in the end. They get along much better now.

Don't be a dick to your parents when they try to help, and get off Sup Forums you underage fuck.

>become an occultist
>harness the power of the great beast to accomplish things in life
protip

17th

i really hope this is bait.
if not stop being a fag.
start lifting

This. Or an hero.

This