/latpol/ The future is looking bright

Brasil: Roussef is getting impeached.

Argentina: Macri kicked Kirchner out and Mrs. K is getting investigated for corruption.

Bolivia: Morales lost the Constitution referendum and will have to abandon power in a few more years.

Venezuela: The opposition won the Congress and started the process to revocate Maduro.

Peru: Two right-wingers are competing for the presidency.

Ecuador: Correa is facing a corruption scandal and huge opposition.

Chile: Same as Ecuador, corruption scandals and a shrinking economy. Piñera is leading the presidential polls.

Colombia: right wing as usual, probably onthe verge of ending FARC once and for all.

I have hope for the region.

If only something happened here in Mexico. Besides the Muh 43

this place will never have hope

we were doomed from the start

Well maybe Trump will force your politicians to put your country in order instead of sending the trash to the USA.

I can't wait for that to happen, I love how most of my countrymen try to make Trump look like the next hitler but when you see it as an American Citizen, he ain't that crazy, but yeah, I wish we had an armed movement like last year but bigger.

and you think the right will do any better?
hahahaha.

Trash like that will always exist in every country. Have hope.

Sadly, Correa's opposition is literally retarded and will field like between 8-10 different candidates against him.

He will win with less than 45% percent of the vote because our indians, the right, the centre-left, the centre-right, the far-left, the mayors of our biggest cities and the rest of the opposition literally can't sit on the same table to talk and discuss shit.

>corruption scandal
And as usual, nothing will change after it.

The right has done it systematically better than the left on lat america.

>cual de las 2 anda mas edionda a zorra

We seriously need a purge in Chile.
Get rid of all reggeaton and other non-chilean monkey music.
Get rid of all commies riling up the people for "igualdad"
Stop all this immigration that has gone insane in the past 10 years, and control it.
Screw the indians and their "no property" bs, get property like everybody else, if you want to live like uncivilized cucks then do it in your land and hopefully you will all die.Get rid of Colo Colo.
Kill all flaites.

How is it possible that the same guy gets elected 4 times. Doesn't your Constitution stop this?

Also, this time Correa won't have petrodollars and Chavismo to back him up.

>Piñera is leading the presidential polls.

I can only hope

We need discipline not liberty.
Checked.

well, maybe in your country because here they haven't done anything good. All they do is prostitute our country to the US and Europe.

He is. Cerc-mori yesterday and Cadem every week.

Better than to be a prostitute to Venezuela. If someone is going to fuck you, let it be a rich guy than a disease ridden faggot.

Our current Constitution was literally written by Correa and his goons, and even then he started shitting on it less than six months after it was approved.

How exactly do you guys get "prostituted" to USA and Europe?
What does that mean exactly?

S
A
G
E

When will Cuba be free?

The commies took my grandpa's sugarcane plantation back in the revolution and then ran it into the ground

This.

I give it 15 years.

I think we should have a South America Union or something to stop depending so much on the US and Europe and properly punish corruption, drugs, cartels and everything else

Your contry is literally controlled by mafias and gangs, I wouldn't be so picky if I were you.

>>/trash/

Never

Fidel castro is inmortal, he has the same agenof the queen isabel

Btw even if Fidel and Raul die there will be another guy taking the power since the only people who get out of Cuba is the lazy ones there is no chance for a capitalist revolution

>your country imposed the economic model
> your companies have major benefits compared to national companies
> your ambassador orders the president what to do
>your countries can remove/impose any member of the government at will
>you forced a military base here against the will of the people
>etc.
as you can see, this country is your bitch.

too many Americans and south Americans are too fucking stupid to realize this. They think what is happening will be good for their countries. Answer: It wont be.

Oh please

>the economic model
You want to go like Venezuela, a government "for the people", go for it. Prepared to get screwed and rampant poverty. You want to improve your situations, embrace free markets, allow people to trade and transact without obstacles and extra costs.

>your companies benefit more than national companies
Yeah, no crap. They have more capital and can afford greater production. And guess what? They set up factories, industries, etc in your country and give your people jobs.

>b-but muh small wages
What's the alternative for those people? Back to farming? Poor countries need these jobs for their development, however poor and bad the conditions are.

>Your ambassador orders the president what to do.
>removing any member of government at will
I doubt is that direct, care to expand on how and why this is happens.

>military base against will of people
I may agree with you here, but know that these kinds of things aggregate to having a defensive position against the other superpowers.

Why do i never see Venezuelans on Sup Forums?

the problem is that brazillian right wing are made of corrupt bastards with no intent of improve internal industry. they will just bend over us and take the Big Spic Cocks

>Colombia: right wing as usual, probably onthe verge of ending FARC once and for all.

Those fucking commies are going to flood the senate now
Fuck Colombia famalam

we already have, fuckers can't organize shit

They have no electricity there,i'm not joking

Search for news about Ven

>You want to improve your situations, embrace free markets, allow people to trade and transact without obstacles and extra costs.
guess what? that's what we do here and it is not working.,poverty skyrocketed. have you heard about the neoliberal model of development.

>Poor countries need these jobs for their development, however poor and bad the conditions are.
Bull shit, what we need is a strong national industry capable of producing manufactured goods(technology).

>They have more capital and can afford greater production. And guess what? They set up factories, industries, etc in your country and give your people jobs.
not really, they don't pay any form of tax here, can import anything they need,and use our natural natural resources freely. most of the income created leaves the country.
How are we going to developed if we let this happen?
>but know that these kinds of things aggregate to having a defensive position against the other superpowers.
Honduras has no enemies so who would want to invade us?

In order to develop, we need to create an economic model that fits with the reality and capabilities of the country, not imposed by foreign powers.

>inb4 being called a commie
i'm fully aware that capitalism is the best way to achieve development.

Latino spring when?

>i'm fully aware that capitalism is the best way to achieve development.
Based on everything you've said, no you don't.

Who /QT First Lady/ here

/Bela, recatada e do lar/ here

god forbid foreign companies come here and challenge the government lead corrupt and inneficient cartels to improve management practices, product quality and working conditions

god forbid that would happen because in the long term that could only lead to greater national competitiveness and a sustainable better quality of life for the population because services and wages only get better with an increase in productivity

god forbid foreign officials come here and force the government to have a minimum of transparency and accountability to guarantee fiscal responsability and stability for foreign investors to unleash money for new infrastructure projects

that's would literally be akin to selling the amazon, if the capital isn't in the hands of the governments or the oligarchs than it's a threat and completely against the interest of the brazilian people

cuba will be free in the next 20 years, but it will be central-America tier because all of their leaders and intellectuals left for the U.S.

This.