I took this picture

I took this picture.
Guess what type of a person I am based off it.

Gay

You really really like sucking dick.

Redneck

What's with all this fucking faggot shut on Sup Forums all of a sudden. I hope whoever keeps shitposting gets aids

Someone thats bored.

Yes.
Cant say i've ever tried it.
I mean, not really.
Shit man, sorry. I'll try my best to get laid with a bitch who has AIDS, but even hookers dont want me

An outdoorsy fag.

I am posting on Sup Forums so yeah, I guess

That's not very nice.

artsy fartsy hipster who's a wannabe redneck. the kinda guy who drives a ford f150 to his eco friendly web 3.0 job downtown, wears nothing but plaid, covers his weak chin with a perfectly trimmed/shampooed beard..oh.. and vapes.

i nailed it. didnt i?

a trumptard

I wouldn't consider myself a redneck, but not a hipster either. I drive a 2016 Ford Taurus, I don't work downtown, I actually work at an auto shop. I wear only T shirts and Jeans, and I actually don't have any beard or weak chin. I don't vape either.

you love people but struggle to connect as fully as you'd like. You embrace adventure and others love hearing about your adventures and you enjoy bringing others along for the ride. A deep emotional scar lies buried deep within you and only the closest and most trusted can be told.

I'm from Canada actually.

what. yeah that's actually. uhm, pretty close.

arrite then. just dont be one of those princesses who throws a tantrum when your truck gets scratches, dirt or dings. I never ever trust a truck owner who's truck stays pristine for more than 12 months.

Do me next

that describes a lot of people though. youre just part of a general archetype bro. welcome to the club

Yeah shit, I knew I wasn't anything special.

the kind of person who takes that photo and puts it on Sup Forums asking a forum of dweebs what they think

a bad photographer

tru

serial killer

I like your pic op. It could be better tho. For example 2 hot blonde twins on the quad in bikinis.

a shitty person

+1

The kind that needs to assert themselves into a group or "kind" of people to make them feel good about themselves

yes