TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYjUtmMl3W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can say I knew that.

I always saw him as "not george clooney" I won't be as handsome as him though

STEAMING

HOT

TURD

>TIL

here's another acronym you might enjoy kys

Lol. This fucking guy

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot dinner" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot semen" like he's a crack addicted slut, not a handsome guy who could have had his ass fucked in about 45 minutes.

>TIL on July 23, 1982, a Bell UH-1 Iroquois helicopter crashed at Indian Dunes[2] in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, during the making of Twilight Zone: The Movie. The crash killed three people on the ground – actor Vic Morrow and two child actors, Myca Dinh Le and Renee Shin-Yi Chen – as well as injuring the six helicopter passengers. The incident led to years of civil and criminal action, and was directly responsible for the introduction of new procedures and safety standards within the filmmaking industry. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

TIL When Scarlett Johansson auditioned for the role of Joey in "Jumanji" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Scarlett Johansson was not cast and starved to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYjUtmMl3W4

I wonder what David Schwimmer did with his first paycheck.

Hot SANDWICH!!

John "How Do I" Landis takes no prisoners. Fuck Hollywood

TIL When Matt LeBlanc was 11 he only had hot dinners to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a friend.

Matthew Perry bought a shitload of cocaine

True

What about Lisa Kudrow?

M A D M A N
A
D

M
A
N

This pasta needs to end.

She was on Mad About You