Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more...

Daily reminder, Donald Trump is a liar and a fraud. He's worth far less than he says he is. He owes far more. He uses every trick in the book to scam the public purse out of its due, leaving you and me to pick up the tab for everything from defense to border patrols.

Oh, yeah - and he hardly gives anything to charities and good causes, not even for veterans, despite all his pious claims to the contrary.

Those are the inevitable suspicions after Trump's latest "ha-ha, fooled you!" moment. He has just said he won't release his tax returns after all - or, at least, not until after the November election, when it will be moot. A few months ago he was assuring Republican primary voters that his returns were on their way, once a "routine audit" was under way. We can safely assume that the Trumpanzees will respond to the latest slap in the face in their usual way - namely, shouting "Libtard!" at anyone who criticizes their Leader.

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that Trump's entire campaign is just a big joke to see how stupid many modern Republicans really are. When he shuts the door at the end of the day, he must think: "Can you believe this crap? These people will buy anything!"

There are no good reasons for Dodging Donald to withhold his tax returns. The only one that is plausible is that he has something to hide.

>I'm not even a Hillary shill. She's just as awful.

Take it to reddit

Thank you for your imput Hillshill. The doors over there.

Still had more morals than "my allegiance is to the highest bidder" Killary.

Shit it, Mitt. You lost. This level of envy is positively pathetic.

Did he really say that? That's it I'm no longer a Cruzmissle, on the Trump train now

Hillary is a poopie pants

>OP on suicide watch

>run for president to become the most hated man in the country
>intentionally

>this is what people actually believe

That's it that's the thing I needed to tip me over the edge, I am now a #CruzMissile.

The only thing that could convince Sup Forums to drop Trump and go Clinton is if she walked onto 5th Avenue and shot someone, then went on TV like What the Fuck you gonna do bitch. Arrest me, then cackle.

She would win my vote.

>terrible clickbait journalism writing
>trying to hard to fit in while getting the lingo wrong
>same sad threads spammed all day long

0/10 Washington Post, git gud faggots you ain't even worth the $0.02 you get per post.

I don't understand. Why don't you care?

he literally wrote a book on how he handles himself/things, he's very open and honest about what he does

he may be deceiving us it's a possibility with any candidate, odds are he's not or it has been quite the long con in the making because he is saying the same shit he has said for 30 years

let me make this clear shill

I’ve got a lot of really cool things I could do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and me feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke.

elect Trump.

Because you're getting 30 cents per post to spam this stupid fucking shit, you inbred.

Donald Trump is a centrist nationalist. More people will truly understand this as time goes on. He is nowhere near as hardcore right-wing as the left OR right accuses him of being.

>Why don't you care?

option A
>vote for the same candidates that have been lying to us for years and we already know are going to let us down within a month of taking office

option B
>vote for the guy who might be lying to us but also MIGHT be telling us the truth for once.

how do you fucking idiots not understand the most basic premise of this situation?
fuck your policy details, fuck tone, fuck the establishment. i would rather Trump blatantly laugh in my face as he systematically destroys this nation than vote for the cretins who have been laughing behind our backs as they do the same one more goddamned time.

Exactly. You can argue about how much or if Trump is lying and will screw the pooch, but the other options are a surety.

He's the only option that will possibly change things without a violent revolution.

How much does the Clinton campaign pay you?

>age of men

What a time to be alive!

>1 Trumpshekel has been sent to your account for your post

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>implying

i do it for free

Shut up faggot. I don't support or oppose Trump, I was just describing what he really is. You're such a faggot.

Is she paying you too?

Trump is literally a meme candidate. Why the fucks are you taking him seriously? Clinton may be a liar but at least she isn't a meme.

>being in a meme year
>not voting for memes.

Not even a registered republican and I'm voting for him. The screen cap is also right I'd still vote for him even if he shot someone.

>30 cents per post

There it is, folks! That same memorized 20-second speech.

So what is your point? Liar > Meme? Get a grip Britbong

>$0.02 has been deposited into your Paypal account

Yeah those skyscrapers he owns don't really exist. We've been rused.

OP here. I can definitely sympathize with these comments since they deviate from the usual Trumptard shitposting and shill accusations that threads like these usually get. But why have we accepted that our only choices for president are a liar and a meme candidate? Why is everyone so eager to see this country go down in chaos?

He can't get a grip the muslims have his family hostage if he doesn't rally against Trump.

>OP here

we anti-trumpers are with you user!
we are here.
they ignore and archive our threads today but we will be heard in november!!d
keep up the fight!!!

You and your kin have shit on this country for so fucking long. You have absolutely corrupted our ideals, interpreted the constitution as you see fit, and allow illegals to vote in elections to win. You vote in the most corrupt shitheads because they registered as democrats. You mandate excessive amounts of tax on anything and everything. You squander these funds, paying for anything and everything that suddenly enters your pathetic little brain.

Guess what, cupcake? It's your turn to eat shit. If Trump does everything he has promised to do in his campaign, we win. If he has lied, and turns into the shittiest president ever, we still win. You started this political war of attrition, and now we will finish it.

Go and fuck yourself, as illustrated in your feminist handbook.

I literally don't give a fuck if he releases his tax returns of not so your whole post is m00t. Nothing in the Constitution says anything about a Pres releasing tax returns or anything of the sort sort so why is this an issue? Probably because you're a paid shill.

t. Libertarian voting for Trump.

you got a better alternative fuckface?

the tax returns are an issue because his opposition wants to exploit questionable portions of it.

Duh. Look at Romney. He released them as a show of good faith and it ended up hurting him instead.

There is no reason to fall into the left's or the media's traps.

You misunderestimate Mr.Trump.

The centipede is a nimble foe. You think his tax records are going to come out and be bad? No, they will be fine.

You stupid fucks don't realize yet that the Masons are taking their nation back.

Oh and that FBI thing? Yeah, they are the only masonic controlled organization left. Hillary is going to jail, but only after the dems elect her and it is nearing November.

Bring it on. Trump is going to do what i would do with a nation. I believe it is going to be the correct course of action.

However, as a classical Liberal this pleases me to the core. He is my last hope at tanking the TPP.