Were you entertained by this film?

Were you entertained by this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awVNCIjQq1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I rewatch it fairly often

lynchs best work imho

Not entertained in the sense of laughing or rooting for the characters or having my heart warmed, but definitely entertained in the sense that I was captivated by the nightmarish world Lynch constructed.

It's depressing.

>lynch
not even once

>entertained
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""entertained""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Forced myself to watch it till the end. Great visual atmosphere and soundtrack but it failed to capture my interest. The symbolism was lost on me

?

I felt extremely uncomfortable whatching it. Probably the most uncomfortable film experience for me. That fucking baby. I'm scared to have kids now.

Feelings of emasculation, hesitation and oppression brought on by sudden fatherhood.
That's literally all there is to the symbolism in the film, because the symbolism isn't about what it means in regards to the plot but what it feels like to be in a depressingly industrial world.

the worst part was the big cheeked woman, the stuff of nightmares desu

why does t b h get changed to desu?

Why do people act like this is hard to get?

>he watches kino for entertainment

why u do this to me, man?

Hello newfaf.

the woman didn't psychollogically affected me like the baby.

they filtered because it was getting overused i think.

It's not literally all about fatherhood. That is a major aspect, however.

Why do people act like films are an intellectual competition even though people who didn't get all the subtext and symbolism still have gotten exactly the feeling and emotions the director was trying to convey?

I know that lady, she teaches little kids to sing and dance now

i'm not acting like that, it's just usually posted a lot with "lol wtf did i just watch", when it's very clearly about the fear of fatherhood. If people watch it and don't get the main point, they might legit be retarded. Mulholland drive and lost highway are the ones you have to really invest to get all the symbolism. I won't even mention Inland empire because that barely makes sense, literally 2deep4me

Inland Empire was sort of about how films aren't really different from reality.

I thought that mulholland drive was rather straightforward compared to Eraserhead, but that's maybe because Mulholland drive actually seemed to have a more straightforward narration/explanation, while Eraserhead felt more like an attempt to convey ambiguous feelings that were just stringed together.

Still of the creppiest scenes in film history.

youtube.com/watch?v=awVNCIjQq1A

>implying art has a single 'correct' interpretation

wew lad, keep watching

Is this considered a hard terror film?