So this is officially how Blair Witch looks like ?

So this is officially how Blair Witch looks like ?

I wold kinda of prefer it be just an old human lady or not even show her and leave it up to the viewers imagination. This just makes it a monster flick.

isn't the blair witch supposed to be really hairy

>IM DA BLAIAH WICH BAYBEEE

JUST

That's the bear witch

I always liked the idea that Josh and Mike got sick of Heather's shit, so they killed her the way the folktale says

user.. Show yourself out.

Underrated

>Not bear wench

You had one job user

God McFarlane is such a hack, glad his popularity died with the 90's.

Family Guy and American Dad is more popular than ever shithead.

>Family Guy
>American Dad
>Todd McFarlane.

You just proved his point, user.

According to Todd Macfarlane's interpretation, yes. Although, there was another variant on that figure that looked almost nothing like that. That one had like branches or some shit growing out of its head.

that would be the best route, but unfortunately, film makers these days just keep doing shit because they can. the worst fear is that of the unknown, and the terror we build in our own minds. showing the monster every time is takes that element away.

This is going to manage to be worse than that Evil Dead remake, isn't it?

Evil Dead remake wasn't even bad though.

This does look awful though.

To be fair, that figure is old as fuck. I doubt they're using that for the new flick.

I was going to mention this. It's from a series Todd released years ago of movie monsters. Unrelated to the movie remake, besides the title.

>This unique creation - Todd's vision of the unseen Blair Witch character - comes with a stickman, an axe and a bundle of sticks containing body parts.

>wasn't even bad, though

The first sequence with the dad and kid was better than the entire rest of the movie. They completely missed the point of the original and why it worked. That seems to be the case with this as well.

He had some cool things in the past, but now all the stuff he makes is really lame imo.

Oh gosh I hope that was a joke.

This. I remember seeing this shelf-warm at stores as a kid. I thought it looked pretty rad, but had no idea what it was from at my age.

No, the broodwich, Meatwad

This reminds me I should be mad that we never got that animed movie based on Todd's models for Clive Barker's totally-not-cenobites "Tortured Souls" story.

Everything but the head is the same.

It was a different take on the story and like I said it wasn't bad. It wasn't very good, but not bad.

>To be fair, that figure is old as fuck

I know. I was saying the new movie looks awful.

I defy you to tell me something good about it.

>They completely missed the point of the original and why it worked.
user, the original movie missed its own point. That's why it's such a classic, it was an unintentional comedy.
The remake took the horror aspect the original was going for and played it straight.

dad go to bed

> playing attention to Todd McFarlane fanfic

The intro, the atmospheric ending, likable actors, great practical effects.

C'mon it wasn't that bad.

What the fuck is a tuffet?

>how Blair Witch looks like

Fucking learn English.

Man

Evil Dead 1>Evil Dead remake>Evil Dead 2>Army of Darkness

I'll defend this until the day I die.

It wasnt bad... But it DID miss the point of the original

>original is endearing because of how real it feels
>the effects are a bit shitty but that makes them fun
>literally seems like they had a crew of 5 people
>even the score is just a synth, a piano and a violin

But hey, let's give it a beautiful, Hollywood remake with a full orchestral score!!

Raimi should've just given the director the budget for the original adjusted for inflation.

I still wanna find the Norris Thing. Though I found this Blair one for retail at my old comic shop.

>evil dead 1
>unintentional comedy

No.
It looks dated as shit now, but when it came out number 1 was horror.

Holy shit one of the worst opinions I've seen

gtfo

1 is still entertaining.

2 is Sam Raimi and Bruce trying to be funny

I just want a badass looking Macready figure.

This close enough?

>reddit
see

I think the poster wants the sombrero