Character has sex with trannies intentionally

>Character has sex with trannies intentionally
>Character is still implied to be straight despite this

>having sex with women makes you gay
Sup Forums everybody

Liking trannies does not make you gay. They have tits and a hole just like any other female.

If you don't look at the dick it's straight

>a tranny is a woman

Retards everybody

I once had sex with one and while I was pounding at his(yes I said his) asshole I even picked his balls in my hand.
I still don't think I'm gay though, I just wanted to experience it and didn't like it.
He asked me if I wanted to suck it but I didn't want to.

>tranny character gets misgendered

Would you describe the balls as feminine?

sam hyde?

it's not gay if they're passable and you dont do anything with their dick

i laughed

Nah he was probably bigger than me down there, he didn't get it up so I can't confirm it, he was brazilian and as tall as me but had a feminine voice and face features.

What are you trying to say, jabroni?

Name 15 movies/tv shows where that happens

Doom movie for starters.

>character is a tranny
>everyone calls it a he or she

Trannies are the perfect women because they have the minds of men but the bodies of women.

Yeah these dumnasses just don't understand. Tell me one reason why having sex with another man is gay?

The have the mind of a severely mentally deranged man and the body of WNBA woman.

>Bodies of women

Except they still have cock n' balls. I can accept bicuriosity but fucking them regularly is kinda gay.

deranged man > woman tb,h

women are basically children, they are disgusting

not post-op

A mentally ill man is still more rational than most women on any give day. It is because of differences in brain structure that make women unable to separate their emotions from the tasks being carried out in their prefrontal cortex. Men do not have a connection between their prefrontal cortex and that part of the brain.

i thought the whole thing with trannies is that they have "women brains"