Mom liberal, sister dating muslim rapefugee

>Little sister dating dating a muslim rapefugee
>Parents divorced (I live another city by now though)
>Dad is pretty redpilled, but he shows his powerlevels too openly to get along with sister or mom

Is there any way I can save my sister without being cut out by mom/sister as racist Sup Forums ?

You had one job Ghengis...

No.

Nope

Kill him

Or 'accidentally' spill pig blood in his beard

find a way to get her alone with his phone, then call his phone from an unknown number and if she picks up say "i've got the knife, where are we gonna dump her body" and then she'll be scared and stuff

Something like this could actually work. Let her have pork with the next time she meets with him. He will go berzerk over it.

And then you just slowly dropping red pills to her.

Is he a literal refugee ?? because that's bad

chink chonk purest white genes chonk

Just fuck your dad

Get a rabid pig, then let nature take it's course.

what kind of logic is this?

How about you stop being a faggot and call your sister a dumb traitor whore and stop paying attention to her.

Cut your shitty family out of your life

Ask your sister if she agrees with islamic traditions. If she say's yes, then she'll understand when you throw acid in her face.

The easy solution for sure, but if I do go that far no reason to not try something else before that
As far as she says he's "not hardcore muslim" so islamic beliefs don't matter...

Still throw acid in her face.

Not possible at this point. You should have been there for her earlier.
That's why I redpilled my two little sisters.

The dubs demand it user, throw acid in her face.

Voi jumalauta sulla oli yks homma

He can't do that because then he'd be kicked out, and his dad probably doesn't want him living with him because "No son of mine is going to be sitting on the computer all day jacking off to anime with pony posters all over his wall"
OP is confirmed for spineless neckbeard Euphoric weabooo faggot

Find a way to point out to her that in Islamic marriages , it is the duty of the wife to move in with the husband's family and look after his two parents in their old age.
Even better if he admits this to her.

Ofc that does not work if he is here by himself and his parents are dead or remain in Iraq/wherever.

Things like whether she wants her kids to be raised Muslim from birth, brought up to believe in a religion that literally means submission , brought up from birth to believe that sons can marry women of other religions but daughters cannot, brought up to believe a religion that gives instructions for the proper way for men to beat their wives but does not allow women the same privilege, brought up to believe a religion that says slavery is ok...

Become familiar with these exactly and more importantly find the evidence that this is actually practiced in their culture.

E.g. The fact that girls from Iraqi families will often be severely beaten or possibly disowned or killed for having a sexual relationship with a boy before marriage . Make her aware of how different her children's lives and childhood will be to her own if she marries a man from this culture. And the fact that people always become more traditional to their culture when it comes to raising kids.

My sister fell into libshit beliefs after my ultraconservative family from my father's side shit on her for getting piercings and a tattoo when she was like 16. (My grandfather from father's side is the kind who openly says he's sorry he was born too late to shoot commies and is proud for harbouring a few nazi officers after WW2. Dad pretty much same but less intense)

>As far as she says he's "not hardcore muslim"
That's what they all say, until it turns out they are
Stop being a pussy, embrace your Mongolian warrior ancestry and fucking kill this sand nigger

You could try to redpill your sister. If that does not help then fuck 'em. Useless genetics that no one will miss. You are your family's only hope so uncuck yourself and start a family.

Ples, like I already said in the OP I live in a different city by now. My little sister is 19 and lives my liberal mom, Dad lives with his new wife. Just found about this after visiting my mom for Mother's day last week and 'he' was there as well.

Yeah, that'll scare a teenage girl away. You have to be subtle when redpilling.
I feel for you, man.

It's the perfect plan
They'll never see it coming

You could just kill him.

Maybe get to know him before jumping to conclusions. My sister is dating a Muslim too, he's an American war veteran and a federal LEO. And only about 15% of Muslims are radical. The odds that your sister is dating a good guy are upwards of 85%.

Let's not compare US war vet muslims to rapefugees here.

>the brown side

Become a proud cuck and enjoy.

Either way, you still need to fucking kick that little shitskin's skull in and make it look like some other mudslimes did it to him. Also this
Get off your computer, lose some weight, dress nice, and find a bitch (*preferably one that hasn't had sex outside your ethnic group or at least your race race*) maintain that relationship, get her pregnant and marry the fucking bitch.
FFS, user SAVE YOUR RACE FROM EXTINCTION!!!

he's probably going to start pimping her out soon

>giving a shit about your family if they think you're rayyycissss

It's not like I think he's a terrorist or anything, but it's just flushing our heritage down the toilet
That's the plan, though I'm going to wait a year or two and possibly move depending on the changes in the political climate, considering things are heading fast down the toilet here with the current heading.

>Slap your sister until she left the shitskin
>Tell her to not be a whore and go with those inferior races
>Break the nose of the shitskin

If not work, say au revoir to your """sister"""

tell her that muslim guys is pushy and by getting with him she is showing everyone that she is insecure and weak that she accepts it from a pushy guy, and that this puts her below other people

like a better girl gives the muslim guy nothing not the time of day, but because she is secretly a loser inside (what other people now see her as) then she allowed his advances and that all that is happening is people are nice to her face, but behind her back say bad things and that it is in the end just a waste of time for her, because as a brother you can say that muslim men are worthless for women and treat women poorly and are the least capable at relationships, and it lower her reputation, so you are doing an intervention to stop her from being a loser because it makes you look like a loser too.

even if she will be angry to hear you say it, it is still a real story that will affect her mind. And then that shows why you don't like it.

But if she is already doing sex with him then probably not going to work. maybe you get be in the vicinity of him and if you're lucky he can do something bad to you and anger you, and you can go along with it and help escalate it once he starts and end up in a fight with him and knock him out really bad? But if he is not with his friends and a nice guy he probably wont. Give some photos of him and some photos of your sister otherwise your story is made up.

How does that even happen in Finland? Arent refugees as rare as unicorns there?

>It's not like I think he's a terrorist or anything, but it's just flushing our heritage down the toilet
Damn right, racemixing is a trend that needs to be eradicated. It's fine when a very miniscule minority of people racemix, because they look like weirdos and no one else does it. But when it becomes popularized and fetishized by the jewish liberal media then it becomes a problem

All is lost.

99.9% of them are just concentrated in the capital and the nearby areas. Unfortunately, all my family lives there.

OP give the photos

And also, this is the one time that you literally have to do something. Like you often think that you might do something when it doesn't really involve you and you let it slide and mind your own business but this is family. Actual direct family so if there is ever a time, its now the only thing more would be if it was you yourself.

This is the second most direct situation it can be. So definitely do something, it will hurt your ego and subconscious psychology if you don't do anything so if you are a total pussy, at the very least keep on doing nasty pranks just to have a success and get that respect back.

Keying his car is a good start.

You think I have pictures of him? kek
I can maybe remember half of the syllables in his name correcly if that, and as ashamaed as I am of her, I'm not gonna post pics of my sister on Sup Forums. But yeah, I will definitely do 'something' if this keeps up; as far as I found out, she's only been seeing him for two months now.

FINLAND YES.

Get her away from him. Sister went out with mudslime, ruined now a stuttering useless lump.

They're all in Helsinki/Turku and it's literally like Somalia here now, and the faggots in government are bickering over whether to take lots more willingly or a shitload more ad infinitum from the EU quotas...

>Proud to be cucked

just beat the tar out of the sandnigger ffs. why are euros so faggy? If my sister dated a muslim (which she wouldn't because she isn't trash) she would be disowned in a heartbeat and my family is hardly even conservative. grow some balls ffs

The best advice is to show her red-pilling videos IMO. Just show her how fucked up muzzies are and maybe she will listen.

She CHOSE him because you and your father clearly are submissive cucks.

>b-but wat if my mummy and my sissy think I'm a rayciss??? ;____;

You failed.

This is your fault.

Well, it is your father's fault really. People who divorce deserve death.

Redpilled or not, he's a failure of a man.

>beat up muzzie
>go to jail
>sister gets a new muslim bf / stays with old one
>I don't have kids at all
> ???
already tried, but no help

>Things like whether she wants her kids to be raised Muslim from birth, brought up to believe in a religion that literally means submission

Yes, that's something that will definitely scare a modern western woman... being able to submit to an old-fashioned patriarch.

Good job, mate. After all 50 Shades of Grey is just fantasy.........

well no shit you have to be surreptitious about it.

Feminists have a lot of revenge coming their way. The amount of hatred they've managed to stir up is massive.

kill him?

Ask her when she plans to get married.
Remind her that Muslims expect to marry a girl quickly and have lots of kids.
Either this will put her off or she will start dropping hints to him than she wants to marry, which should be enough to put him off.

Probably easier to find his other girlfriends.

What is happening here

he's already pimping her out, OP

>sister dates around
already a whore, who cares if the rapefugee kills her? She'll be better off that way instead of turning into another abomination whore.
>parents divorced
and for good reason. Theres no doubt he was cucked.
If you aren't charging your capital with whatever weapon you can find, you've already doomed your family.

if my sister dates a rapefugee i will probably end it as soon as possible.
but i would be even more concerned if my sister dated a white meth addict.
much higher chance of being turned into a druggie hooker than a mujaheddins wife, lets be honest.

>tfw redpilled own sister in time for her to vote for TRUMP
>tfw dad told both of us he'd disown us for bringing home black girl/boyfriend

There is still hope brothers.

dont cut yourself on that edge

Under rated as fuck. This will be great

yes, rape her with a jambon

Give her your D

She'll never want a mudshit again, now that she has you as a sibling with benefits

This x 1000. Muslims in America are try hards to be the ultimate American or else we'll lynch them .

Kek has spoken, you can be an honorary Murican OP, just nut up and pop the question

I'll try not to, thanks.

laughed a little too hard at this, some piss came out.

If the guy's good looking and your sister isn't, he will 100% trade up when he gets better with the language. This is what men do in foreign countries.