- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njvmSCG1qes
casualient.com/WNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All you had to say was rap and that's enough for me. Love the niggers.

pls make me a mulatto grandchildren plsssssssss

We wuz kangz

Shit b8, m8

Then why can't they use their creations ?

Source.

lol fag

w e w u z k a n g z

Fucking stupid fucking niggers kek
youtube.com/watch?v=njvmSCG1qes

If you were so great how did you loose control so brutally?

Like how whites are losing control now?

Seriously though why do shit skins obsess with taking credit for everything white people have invented?

Why do the older ones almost look like they are from central asia?

this

Niggers are subhuman they're stupid but they do realize their inferiority they have feelings of jealousy and greed just like animals, why do you think they're so obsessed with white women and always marry their leftovers? they wanna be like their master the WHIATE MAN, RULERS.

Its a negative rated bait.

You forgot what is possibly their most influential creation: crime.

>this thread

WE WUZ DA BEST OF D.I.K.W.A.S.H.E.R.Z

WE

Don't be jealous that uneducated rednecks know how to handle firearms and you don't.

Less gender studies and black history classes in college, more applicable life skills.

>KANGZ ANSHIET
>A
>N
>G
>Z

>A
>N
>S
>H
>I
>E
>T

>more applicable life skills.
Like being able to walk?

White people invented black people tho...

you mean all the things whites have created

ANU created everything, new fags. Shut up, Melanin is powerful. I am the devil, you fucks.

You forgot something, OP....

AIDS

Oh come on now man we all know the almighty nigger Yakub created the white master race, let's keep the facts straight unlike the nigger OP.

We waz kangz!

Everyone has had a turn at creating. But inventing?

>Blacks invented sickle-cell. And even that is shit at keeping the numbers down.

who do you think trained you?

Whites arent losing control? What are you talking about?
Theres a difference between isolated terrorist attacks and having your entire continent plundered and people enslaved

Oh come on now don't be so ignorant, they also invented hip hop, peanut butter, std's and ebola.

Answer the question btw last time i checked blacks are still poorest, least productive and only the ones we find entertaining are succesuful.
Kinda like a dancing monkeys we like to keep around.

Peanut butter. That is all.

The CIA (read: white men) created HIV (not AIDS you retarded redneck). They released it in Africa to try and cull the black population (probably because they felt so threatened by black males lmao!), it obviously didn't work, and thats because you dumb limp dicked betas didn't realize how virile black men are.

This is worth gold m8

Ah, here's the daily bait thread. I was just thinking something was missing.

>Whites arent losing control? What are you talking about?
I see you Sup Forumskiddies cry about "muh white genocide" all the time.

I'm pretty sure Niggers caught AIDS from bumming monkeys.

>[citation needed]

Great. Just like the thread last night: casualient.com/WNU

Reminder that many of the things Amerifats claim are white inventions were actually made by Jews.

Nay, raping monkeys.

NOISY BIRDS THAT FLEW WITHOUT FLAPPING THEIR WINGS KEKLOL MYSIDES.JPG

okay guess what the number one health problem amongst the poor is? ......Obesity, now guess "who" the majority of "who" are poor......B..l..a..c..k..s?

>This is what whites actually believe
Whites coping, daughters eloping. Enjoy the end times of your race.

>Nay, raping monkeys.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIT

So it's opposite day? In that case, I love me some niggers

I can do that too

sources needed

Riiiiight. Because once all the whites die out, Niggers will learn the skills to live beyond a shit hut themselves. For fucks sake cooney, it's taken you 200 years to move beyond simple fetch and work tasks. My 2 year old dog can do that.

This has more truth than all those all yall did was invent Peanut Butter and Aids

What do you mean by "Whites coping"? What do you think coping means?

Jesus Christ just imagine it only being niggers in the states everything would fall apart that would be terrifying they would pray for the white man to come back even if he enslaved them again kek

Got tired of getting butt-fucked in the other thread?

>Modern capitalism
>adam smith
>black
kekeroni pepperoni

well, basically niggers was slaves to vikings too...

Niggers didn't even invent the urban street wear kek

You'll run out of pictures first though.

My god Now I lost all respect for them

Fuck off dicklet, once whites are gone there will be nothing in the way of a BLACK DAWN. Whites are just keeping us down, once you're gone BLACKS can rise and dominate the world. There's going to be close to 3 billion of us BLACK GODS by the middle of the centuary. Do you really think you can stop us? Fuck, just look at Europe, they're getting BLACKED right now and their women fucking love it. In the US whites are declining, if we can outlaw abortion (the only thing keeping BLACK birth rates down) we'll rule here as well. The rule of the white race is over.

So what we have here is a trolling / purposeful fallacy known as the 'Mass Lie".

You just so many bullshit claims all at once, that the opposing party just gets exasperated at the idea of needing to systematically go through each and every single one, and link sources just to prove you wrong.

And every one that they don't bother with, you immediately claim as truth.

damn u are so smart

You have to tell yourself that shit in order to cope with your races inevitable demise
FUCK OFF DICKLET CUCK.

Hahahahaaaa

The argument of every racist is, That's a lie, no they didn't, no we didn't, and we have our own facts

Stupid motherfuckers in 19th Century fantasyland

How are black keeping you down you stupid nigger piece of shit? slavery doesn't exist anymore we dragged you from the swamp you were in all you niggers do is kill and steal from each other dumb nigger, and what do you mean look at europe getting blacked you delusional autistic nigger? europeans vomit and hold their nose when niggers walk by, unless they assault them and beat them to death.

>/thread

>Wireless internet
Nice try bigger but being an Australian I know that a white Australian invented that

Speak English or gtfo out America

>Triggered white
Europe is getting BLACKED as we speak. You can try and deny it all you want, but its happening. Fucking delusional white faggot.

See

Niggers, there's nothing else to say.

ITT: Triggered racistfags losing their shit

In your autistic nigger peanut brain, where's the proof where are legit facts? are you fucking stupid nigger? are you from Europe have you ever been there? niggers are looked at as homeless dogs people spit at them and throw shit at them LOL what world do you live in you lost nigger? you're probably some lonely filthy shit smelling ugly african nigger that plays alone with rocks all day in Europe, pathetic loser.

Lol I only know this because of that car ad.

now its the snowflake millennials who want to bring racial segregation back

really made me think

Wtf is this Tourette's ranting and raving?
Get off my Sup Forums, retard

pic related, it's you