Lena Dunham clarifies her comments on Odell Beckham Jr. after Twitter outrage

ew.com/article/2016/09/02/lena-dunham-odell-beckham-met-gala-twitter

>Hours after the interview went live, Dunham posted several tweets clarifying her comments.

>“[Beckham Jr.] is talented, stylish, seems super awesome and wasn’t into chatting with me at a fancy party. My story about him was clearly (to me) about my own insecurities as an average-bodied woman at a table of supermodels & athletes,” Dunham explained on Twitter. “It’s not an assumption about who he is or an expectation of sexual attention. It’s my sense of humor, which has kept me alive for 30 years. Glad the outrage machine roars on though, right @amyschumer?”

>And as for grinding on Michael B. Jordan? Dunham says she can’t be blamed. “I’ll try and dance myself onto @michaelb4jordan if I have the chance, even when I’m a married grandma. I’m a red blooded str8 woman!” she wrote.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dH8DNfpruL-xnPMrBDDztlbMkCERM&q=lena dunham&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMitH-ivLOAhVCXR4KHfPOBysQqgIIKjAA
archive.is/GMNUn
archive.is/ZRrbd
archive.is/fN5pY
archive.is/44KeG
youtube.com/watch?v=0jGbe2cfJ8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares
fuck off

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dH8DNfpruL-xnPMrBDDztlbMkCERM&q=lena dunham&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMitH-ivLOAhVCXR4KHfPOBysQqgIIKjAA

>3 pages of news articles
>black twitter exploding
>Gawker and Jezebel turning on Big Amy and Lena

What do you mean nobody cares?

>average-bodied woman

Oh I'm laffin

She really called him a nig?
That's awesome

OBJ isn't gay?

I'm surprised

BASED RAMIREZ

I almost exclusively lurk on black twitter, I've never seen more unity among black males than I have on the issue of wanting absolutely nothing to do with Lena Dunham.

Feminists acting like they're entitled to a man's body.

Hmmmm...

I'm going through her old tweets before she deletes them or shuts down her twitter, she has some funny offensive ones that hopefully get get in trouble.

>Just drove past The Help premiere. Oddly enough, they're not letting black people in.

>@jennyslate25 I was literally going to tweet "I'm going to rape you tomorrow, I'll have AIDS by then"

>In said journal, an aborted joke: "Hello- You’ve Got Aids: The Gay Secret That Threatens to Destroy AOL/Timewarner" NICE TRY, 19 Y.O. SELF!!

>Working on Calla Finkel, an awful sassy hag character who calls both her gay friends & guys who won't date her "faggotron"

>Today I heard about a new fag hag reality show- am tingling with anticipation. This premise has promise, tho not sure what kind.

>An uncool thought to have: "is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian."

>Sister&I came up w/ list of names 4 queer liberal arts students: Signage, Keeter, Treefan, Steelman, Danger (hard g) Is this offensive? Yes?

But it was a different time! 2010!

Some people are so physically repulsive I can't give a shit if they're cool or retarded. Even if Lena's the latter, I wouldn't care if she was the nicest, smartest woman alive, her appearance is so revolting I've already made up my mind about her. I know a couple of people from my workplace who are nice but they're so disgusting that it's almost impossible to not hate them at first sight

WHY ARE THERE TWO LENA DUNHAM THREADS ON Sup Forums NOW
>WHY ARE THERE TWO LENA DUNHAM THREADS ON Sup Forums NOW

PLEASE REMOVE ONE!!!!!!!!!

>Not taking screen caps...
O I AM LAFFIN

You have no idea how much joy this brings me

What a time to be alive.

I'm too lazy, someone archive them. I'm going to bed.

There's all just copy & pastes so you can find them easily- post them on /r/opieandanthony.

>it's a Sup Forums sides with niggers episode

You are taken prisoner along with amy schumer and lena dunham. Your captors say you have to have pick one and both of you will be forced to live the rest of your lives together in the same room with no forms of entertainment whatsoever. Who do you choose? There is no way to kill yourself.

but user, they'll both be deleted soon

>Sup Forums

Who actually likes Dunham? As far as I know both tumblr, twitter and reddit the cunt.

Can't I just strangle whoever I choose, if so whichever one had less mass at the time

Schumer. She can sit on my face any time.

Roger in drag literally looks better than her.

... you're not from ASU, are you? We literally had that image in our marketing class today.

Schumer. She's at least a comic and knows Opie & Anthony & Norton and was funny on the radio 5 years ago.

Ok, I archived some of her offensive tweets:

archive.is/GMNUn

archive.is/ZRrbd

archive.is/fN5pY

archive.is/44KeG

Somebody do the rest.

Nope.

>right @amyschumer
>You're just like me!

THIS SUNDAY

JEW VERSUS JEW

PAY PER VIEW

>average-bodied

The one on the left is smaller, I checked.

I'll take "things never said when Amy Schumer was standing on the left" for 100, Alex.

How these two fat sows can pretend in that fucking interview that they're now against outrage culture is beyond me.

I almost feel sorry for Kuck, he was thrown under the bus.

Funny coincidence then. I noticed that the circles WERE actually different sizes too. Lol

She's a whore, still a talent.

If you would watch her shit you would see.

She's not popular with regular people. Regular people don't like half-assed work from a dipshit socialite who's ugly.

I've never watched anything she's ever made but she's female, she's fat and she's ugly and for that reason I hate her and will make thread after thread, comment after comment making sure everyone on Sup Forums knows this and hopefully get a lot of agreements in my special little hugbox for retards

>everyone needs to give everyone attention
>a supposed writer can't engage in conversation and get a dialogue going
>men should be willing to fuck unattractive women

Its always

>"wow this guy wanted to fuck me, men are such pigs"
or
>"that guy is a shallow piece of shit"

Females

The media. Same with Amy Schumer.

>average-bodied

how delusional is that cunt?

Fuck you, she's better then Schumer.

Actually, we're just talking about the #1 trending topic on Twitter, that is about someone who makes television & film.

No need for the attempt at psychology, we're just discussing entertainment news. It's a very big story.

Amy's at least a comic.

If you like comics, Amy at least delivers jokes like a comic would. Lena doesn't tell jokes. She's a fat lazy socialite that writes mediocrity.

Fuck off and molest a 4year old Lena.

I hate to break it to you, but people all over the spectrum hate Lena Dunham. You don't have to be a misogynist piggy manbaby. :^)

In the end she's a great up an coming writing talent. That said OBJ might be gay.

>A LITTLE EXTRA

>leNaplorer

>fag hag
I remember the time I went to a gay club for a friend's official coming out party. Two gay friends of his got on other side of a female friend and started grinding against her shouting "Hagwitch!". She rather enjoyed it.

They are both equally horrible.

Take a walk downtown, average people aren't fucking good looking

Not even feminists like her

>nig
HAHAHAHAHA
She's so fucked, (((white))) people just can't say that word without huge backlash from niggers

Exactly what about that image gave you the impression that it was a real quote?

>average bodied woman
Keked. Not even close

>ugly entitled rapist tries to burn coal but the coal won't let her
supreme zozzle

So my mom is upstairs and has been watching this show GIRLS for the past week, I just realized that lena dunham is a character in it after having seen OP's picture. I'm not sure what's going on in the show but her character seems to be a cunty piece of shit.

What do I do?

Assassinate your mother, it's the only way

Did she actually call him a nig?

I've never watched anything she's ever been in, but she's a child molester, so i hate her.

The ONLY reason to watch that show is for Allison Williams.

whose the cutie in your pic senpai?

upvoted!

I'd upvote this scathing, intelligent comment twice if I could. But for now, here's a *tips fedora*

Shes hot but her character is insufferable.

Ironically, the dudes are the only decent characters, and these days people only watch for Adam Driver. To be fair, he and the other guy are the only good actors on there.

This isn't lebbit, maybe you should go back there? *sniff* PERIOD.

brehs....

The newness is really real.

Bruh, look at this dude...

I've been here since last summer quit breaking my balls will ya?

Fat white woman chases after black guys.

Nobody could have seen that coming.

Even if OBJ isn't gay, seeing this would make him so. Why are feminists so disgusting looking?

That isn't real.

>average-bodied woman

Oh my summer child, this meme girl who returned to Sup Forums for the attention was well before your time then

Literally?

>outrage machine rolls on
these people have no self-awareness at all

WOMEN VS BLACKS

Who will win the Oppression Olympics!? Tune in now!

he means nobody important cares and he's right

(((women))) u mean. both of them are jewish.

Why do literal retards like you come here?

How would you define "somebody" important? It's been the #1 trend on Twitter all day and it's still had dozens of news articles written about it. It's more about the aggregate than any one "important" individual.

I think you mean "you" don't care, which is fine, but I personally find it hilarious that SJWs are once again eating their own. My dick has been hard all day.

>implying all women aren't literally fags and jews thus making Lena Dunham a double jew

>he doesn't realize all state universities are all standardized meme-tier institutions

if you're not going to an ivy-league school you're wasting your time and money

But user, Jewishness is passed down matrilineally. That would make us all da jooz.

Ivy-league schools are hotbeds for SJW proselytizing nowadays, even those schools are a joke

>how would you define important

non-celebrity niggers and faggots on twitter = not important

gawker media and any other media franchise who deal exclusively in twatter drama and identity politics = not important

How embarrassing. At least school is starting up again for you so you can leave.

>A guy wanted to fuck me, but he ignored me because he's a misogynist

If he ignored you then he clearly wanted nothing to do with your ugly frumpy ass

>Implying you wouldn't a Rogersona
youtube.com/watch?v=0jGbe2cfJ8Y

Hottest babe on Sup Forums

post her feminine dick

this is true. even MIT came out in defense of ahmed clockboy and offered him a scholarship to one of their teen STEM training camps

But it's not Gawker, it's dozens of mainstream news sites.

I don't know why this upsets you so much, I happen to think it's hilarious.

My favourite part, I think, is this was started by stupid Kuck's facebook rant, he's an embarassment to comedy.

i hate how women these days are basically trying to be men but want to keep all their entitlements from being women

>dozens of mainstream news sites

people magazine, entetainment weekly, daily male, daily beast and slate. These are the ones carrying this as a top story. I'm not upset I'm just telling you the truth and I kind of wish you would stop giving them attention because the more attention you give them the more these sites earn revenue and the more of this non-story bullshit you see. This is why Kim Kardashian getting her nails done is "news worthy"

lmao lamo so kwerky

Hard mode: You don't get trapped in a room, but you and either Dunham or Schumer become stitched together and have to spend the rest of your lives together.

But I WANT this to get attention. And the fact you don't want this to get attention is unimportant to me. Your wishes are not mine.

I LOVE this story. I love that it was started by /r/opieandanthony and Kuck Metzger, and Bob Kelly's YKWD podcast, and now Lena's been roped into it, and now SJWs are eating their own once again.

If you don't like it don't read it.

Oh, God, this bitch is getting memed on by #BLM and the alt-right at the SAME TIME.

It's like Christmas!

HUGE if true