How would you go on to making someone (preferably a girl) emotionally dependent on you?

How would you go on to making someone (preferably a girl) emotionally dependent on you?
I know this girl and we've been chatting now for over a year. Never met her, because she lives too far away from me. I won't go to much in detail, but she is shy, somewhat depressed, doesn't have a father and is also somewhat poor and yea she lives alone with her mother.

So ?? How can I manipulate her to make her my slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

casualient.com/WNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She already did the hard part for you, just keep advancing. Lucky bastard.

shes from another country than you?

I already got many pictures of her. Tbh I cringe sometimes when chatting with her, since she likes to role play and shit. I just go along with it, hoping to someday bang her brains out.
Next step I want to take is: nudes.

Wish me luck user.

>How would you go on to making someone (preferably a girl) emotionally dependent on you?
By dating her.

No. She just lives on the opposite site of it. And since with both live near the border there is this whole country between us. But no, we live in the same country, speak the same language.

Basically just slowly progress into a more BDSM route where she allows you control over her.

Not really a valid option, since I would have to travel a long distance to even see her.

OP are u British

Do you think I got a lucky chance because she has no father? So I can take the place of the father role so to speak?
I don't how to how many people she talks to, but she once talked to this creep (lol like I am not one) and I made here break up contact with him. She even wrote him the exact things I recommended her. So I somewhat see my chance right there.

ah okay so you believe she is worth the effort? Dont you have any other Girls to meet and fuck? I mean you two are chatting for a whole year und you dont even have one nude? Dude i think she is playing with you.

So do get her emotionally dependent stop playing her games, dont answer often and meet other girls and tell her you do this. If she is fine with it than forget her and if not you have good chances she already is somewhat emotionally dependent on you

What makes you believe that? Are you a girl without a father?

You already have influence over her decisions. If she is kinky you can suggest a master/sub role to her and maybe get her more into it. Or a Daddy kink as well.

Yea, believe me user. It's not jus sex.
But how often do you get the chance in live to have a submissive, easily manipulated girlfriend?

True that, user. Since she is that cringy anime girl (I hate to write these things), she asked me once to be her 'senpai'... Didn't know the meaning of that at first, but now I see it. But she dropped it shortly after that... saying she didn't like the thought.

if you tell her you meet other woman and she flips out then, you got her. Then be tough and force her to send you nudes. If she does everything fine, if not maybe she is not as submissive as you think.

Good luck to you, and dont forget to post her pictures here sometimes

If you need to ask, then you will not achieve it anyways.

this

the D.E.N.N.I.S. system you ignorant fuck

Do this : casualient.com/WNU

>is shy, somewhat depressed, doesn't have a father and is also somewhat poor
oh come the fuck on now. thats just easy-mode. how do you even fail?

She also has zero self-confidence. But still, I don't think like I have her on the hook, so to speak.

I ain't clicking this shit. You trying to get my ip you nigga

Sauce??

What is that exactly? Can you explain it to me?

seems like she made you her emotional slave you fuckin virgin

All you have to do is feign interest for a little so that she gets worried she isn't good enough. After that you get back goodie goodie wit her then you say you were talking to another girl let her react. Then let her wonder whether you really want her or not and put her on edge. That's when she will get desperate because she relies on you for support

DD/LG is the best fam.

This is an actual fact. It's the greatest. As a faggot who loves fashion it rubs me in all the right ways to see my girl in Lolita-esque clothes

How tall is she? I assumed lolita stuff only really worked for tiny girls.

WHO'S THE GIRL???

>Tfw no cute little to buy clothes and pamper

tessa fowler

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>That
>Average
user pls.

5'3 or 5'4 one of those. She is kind of chubby, little tummy and thick thighs. Pale as fuck. Adorable pink nipples. Although she recently shaved her head bald. That was neat.

She is pretty great. And she does a lot of her own shopping so even tho i want to she won't let me. But she has a great school girl outfit and some other things.

Thats how I form all my relationships. But you have to go for girls with actual self-esteem issues. Shy doesn't mean self esteem issues, it just means she's not into talking.

>she recently shaved her head bald.
W-Why?
It does sound nice to rest your dick in some cushiony tits while being called daddy though.

The girl on the picture is just gorgeous!

Putting it in a simple way, you just have to be "that nigga". Im lucky as hell. I got a latina wife yhats completely out of my league, and have 2 kids by her. We've gone througj the worst of shit (Mainly arguments, or stupid things she does that are pet peeves of mine), and shes literally gotten on her knees and begged me not to leave her. At first its like "wow. I got this much control over her". Then its like I just want her to get up, because I hate seeing her like that. Shes even said multiple times that she could never leave me. I have complete control over her. But I dont abuse it.

It's grown back out now. Plus she has wigs and what not from cosplay. We use them for roleplaying.
Yeah, the daddy thing is pretty fucking great hearing her beg me to fuck her ass and make her squirt is pretty much heaven

Weeb or western cosplays? Either way it sounds based.

Haha that's not OP. I am OP. He just tried to troll/fuck with you guys. But he guessed her height right. She is indeed 5'3.

He's not claiming to be you, everyone knows you haven't fucked the online girl.

She didn't haha. This guy is just fucking with you.

Oh, I see. Sorry lol.

However I am not sure if she is really into that kind of stuff... Besides that, she spends a lot of time on the internet fantasizing about YouTubers, so that's what's kinda preventing me from thinking she could be a slave.

I don't think she has done a Western one yet? Mostly just simple stuff. Nothing too extravagant

Never said I was you dude. Just trying to give some insight on what it's like to deal with a little of my own.

Nah she did lmfao. I was pretty flabbergasted at first. But it's about shoulder length now.

As stated it was a mix-up haha. Sorry man.

She told me that she has no friends. At all. But I don't believe here.
Also we once did a more sexual role play where we both were naked under some blanket or so? Don't ask me details, it was pretty cringy as always.
I will definitely post some pics of her when I got some time. Remember me boys. :)