Check this out

check this out
>Subsaharan Negroids have an average IQ of 75
>The official criteria for mental retardation is an IQ of 75 of less
>African niggers literally are officially retarded

Is that chart saying that when negroids are taken out of the equasion, the average human IQ is around 118? Black people take the world average IQ down from 118 to 100?

Gee i wonder why black crime stats are so high.

They're literally subhuman. Acting on instinct rather than thought.

oh look, this thread again
It's sure to troll people better than the other six

dumb ass

Fuck out of here cunt.

What's it like having all your beliefs given to you in a blue pill?

In what world would a black guy get off for that?

Pick which thing you're gonna complain about. Either they fill up our prisons or the justice system is magically rigged in their favor. It seriously cannot work both ways

Nigger is the cancer of the world.
Prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't

WE WUZ DICKWASHERS N SHIEEET

fuck off racists

Only arguments they can come up with is "white women" and "muh dick" anyway.

>what is systemic racism
this is bullshit, and has far more to do with poverty.

You realize that means half the white population is smarter than 100% of black people, correct?

Yes, this means that the top 20% of blacks is smarter than the top 50% of whites. Its obviously a joke.

Oh look more daily race war threads created by bots. I see they made at least one threads for each side this time.

Magnificently spun so that only idiots think that this is actually a good thing.

topKek

>occupy democrats
That's fake news son

>occupy democrats
>making a joke

sadly they are serious.

>read the bell curve
>misunderstand all of it
>post thread in Sup Forums about what you've "learned"
kutgw

>white people average iq is 118
>iq of sub 40, would have trouble fucking breathing, let alone talking, labelled "imbecile"
i enjoy a little white power as much as the next guy but there is so fucking much wrong with this image

>MFW Humans all live under the same sky. The only reason humans have different traits is due to their geographical location. Humans adapted to their habitats.

>MFW Humans treat eachother like shit of their skin

Trouble breathing is a bit of an exaggeration, that's more down in the 20's

35-49 — Moderately retarded

Can learn simple life skills and employment tasks with special education. May be employed in special settings, and achieve some independence. Often socially immature. Self-awareness — having an inner image of self, realizing that one is a person separate from the others around one — may exist from here on, but is not guaranteed to exist as it depends on more than intelligence alone. The most intelligent non-human animals, such as some crows, chimpanzees, bonobos, parrots, and dolphins, are in this range. Bonobo or chimpanzee I.Q. scores are sometimes even quoted as high as 80 or 90, but those are childhood age-peer scores that correspond to adult I.Q.'s of only just over 40.

>check this out
>>Subsaharan Negroids have an average IQ of 75
>>The official criteria for mental retardation is an IQ of 75 of less
>>African niggers literally are officially retarded

This was posted by a guy looking like this.

actually it means. the top 20% of blacks are smarter than the lowest 50% of whites.

Or in other words, 80% of blacks are dumber than half the whites out there.
Meaning, 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of the black race.
WOW............they are so fucking stupid, they think this is a "trumped ya" meme. When it's actually a derogatory statement. But they arent' smart enough to understand that.

poor white people does not commit as many crime as rich black people.

>property crime

There is nothing to steal in a trailer park, boi!

Purity comes at a price.

>>MFW Humans treat eachother like shit of their skin
Well, and their resultant culture, but keep toting that holier-than-thou line

Oh look, you figured out the origins of the metric and why people stopped using it.

>Purity comes at a price.

Certainly a different approach to define the term inbreeding.