Google tells me the French Election starts tomorrow

Google tells me the French Election starts tomorrow.

Can any Frenchie give me a quick rundown of how exactly your election process works?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12779586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, who is 24 years older
>The couple live with Trogneux's three children from her previous marriage.

Literally my wife's son(s).

There are two rounds:
>First Round
Everyone votes for the candidate they want from those on the list. Assuming no-one gets 50% of the vote, the two with the most vote go on to the second round.
>Second round
People vote on which of the two candidates they want, or rather or the candidate they don't want slightly less.

non

we vote for candidates and then the one with the most votes win.

First round tomorrow, all candidate (11 in total) participate.
Second round on 7 of may : only the two who had he biggest score in the primary.

What's the timeline for all this? When does the first round start, and when does the second round start?

The candidate who can insert the longest baguette up their anus wins

That's kinda hot 2bh. Why is France so sexually liberated?

Ahh, thank you. How long does it usually take to count the votes?

First round is held tomorrow, second round will be on 7th of May.

French media are forbidden to announce the first estimation until 8 pm (hour of paris) usually you can find the first result on the afternoon in foreign media (switzerland do this at least).

We're not. This is fucking trash. You don't marry a woman 20 years older than you.

>You don't marry a woman 20 years older than you.

Why not?

Whats wrong with loving someone even if they are older than you?

Because your baguette turns into a croissant by that age

Thank you. It sounds far less complicated than I thought it would be. Nothing like the Netherlands election which was a headache to interpret.

>You don't marry a woman 20 years older than you.
Well he did, didn't he?

>The pair met when Macron was 15 and a pupil at the Jésuites de la Providence school in Amiens, northern France. Madame Trogneux – then known as Brigitte Auzière – was his literature teacher and ran the theatre club. She was also a 40-year-old married mother of three – one of her daughters was even in his class.

Hmmm? Did they?

will macron get even more africans?

He needs more Africans to increase the competition on the job market and increase the unemployment rate aka the reserve army of capitalism to dump wages.

Who do you think will get the most votes in the first round tomorrow?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12779586

>How French election process works

Marine Le Pen wins. France is saved.

Horrific in a way

You know that the crispiness is brought by the folds. Hundreds and hundreds of folds.

Dumb Americunt here, Is Le Pen a meme candidate like Jeb or is she a "meme candidate" the same way Trump was?

Genuinely curious btw, no Sup Forums shit,

What do you mean?

It's almost surely going to be Le Pen who gets the most votes in the first round. The real question is who is going to be her challenger.

Is she a fascist like John Oliver said?

Same way as Trump (less popular), except that she's more unlikely to get enough people from her party to the Assemblée, which means that even if she gets elected she's gonna have issues getting her laws to be voted. Meanwhile, Trump has at least partial support from one of the two biggest parties in the USA.

Not really, average polls have Macron ahead of her. But what really matters is how close everybody is, literally any runoff is possible.
Frogs could end up choosing between two eurosceptic.
rip

If she's a fascist, that means the french people are fascist too, because she's so popular
If the french people are as fascist as that, then democratically, shouldn't they get to leave EU?

but the fn wins local elections in a landslide since only fn voters are convinced and motivated enough to vote in every single election

unlike say the macron crowd which will most likely not bother voting in local elections at all

>The polls

The polls have continually been wrong about nearly every election in the past year

>but the fn wins local elections in a landslide since only fn voters are convinced and motivated enough to vote in every single election
Local elections aren't the Assemblée and more often than not generate lower interest anyway. You also cannot predict how the voting crowd will react to Le Pen's eventual election. When Chirac dissolved the Assemblée in a bid to strengthen his position, he ended up with Jospin as a Prime Minister. And even if Le Pen ends up with a 3rd of the Assemblée, you do not know if the two other thirds won't just try to block everything just because they can.

For Le Pen to be sure to get any sort of important representation, she needs to get proportional elections.

what a fucking brainlet-tier way to phrase a question

It's only natural, when you flip a coin it doesn't land in the middle.

бyгap

Maймyнoдoниaн

Ok just checking if you're a proxy.

Nah, just an reliable old Bulgarian.

Eu needs to be dismantled.

99% chance closetted homosexual.

C'est faux, c'est le retraités qui votent aux élections inutiles et comme tout le monde le sait les retraités sont la classe d'âge la plus imperméable au FN.