POS: 27.620, -85.130

POS: 27.620, -85.130
DPT: 308fth (1850ft)

From John's Pass
HDG: 265°
DST: 125NM

Two barrels. Each contains a female body. Number 1 Katherine (Katie) is an adult approx 38yo. Number 2 is Emma approx 17yo. Last seen in Madeira Beach in May 1998. They were Canadian tourists on Holiday.

No thanks,that's work.

Prove it

Not your blog faggot take it to livejournal or something

Be advised, this is an explosive ordinance disposal site for surplus bombs. Be careful poking around down there...kaboom lol

I'm in largo about 15 minutes from Madeira beach.. hmm

Prove it

Prove it fag

>inb4 OP is posting pictures of the movie megan is missing
op is faggot

Dude , nothing better to do???
You already started 3 threads , nobody cares about b8
Sage every field

Nigga do you expect someone on Sup Forums to go deep sea diving?

Prove it's a lie. Occams Razor bitches...

You couldn't even if you tried. Only the navy has the ability to go that deep and it's very risky. Why do you think I chose that site?

Wtf??

How the hell would anybody find them, then? Why would you post this on Sup Forums, assuming this is not bait. There'd be nothing we could do otherwise.

The conversion is a bit off, but close enough

I'm smarter than you. I'm smarter than the gov't. I can get away with it...

Assuming this is not bait. Than why even post it? This task would be accomplishable for anybody with reasonable resources. Would this thread, then, be a taunt?

Uhhhh, okay.

I can run my mouth and spew all the evidence and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. Some will say bait or troll. Some will laugh it off. But is it really all a lie? .....is it?

That's more like it

So, if this is real, you're taunting us?

Still on the continental shelf, I see.

Label it as you see fit

Its on the down slope of Vernon basin

Why do people keep saying "taunting us?"

Are these people related to you? How the fuck is he taunting you? Did you know them, do they mean something to you? If not, how is he taunting you?

So.. did they enter the barrel vu their good will or what? Nothing illegal from my point of view

Hardly

Did you rape them before you killed them?

There was some sexual violation with objects and fists, yes.

Show us the missing persons reports.

Yawn

This, tried googling but nothing came up, smells like a LARP

Aww. I wanted to hear about the 17 yo, but if you didn't actually fuck her, I'm not that interested.

But they were agree with that at some point, right?

Taunt: To reproach or challenge in a mocking or insulting manner.
Maybe there's a better word describing what OP appears to be doing.

>prove it's a lie

that's not how that works
that's not how any of that works

and i don't think you know what occams razor postulates

Why the fuck post this same exact thread over and over again?

I hate to be skeptical and dismissive, but this doesn't seem real. Other anons said the same thing about other threads, though.

Have you ever fisted an unwilling clenched anus? There is a "pop" and ripping feeling. Her sounds of agony were heart warming

Since when do you need to be related to someone to taunt?

Yeah, I'm just, I don't know, that's not that interesting to me. I wanna hear about choking, forcing your dick in her while she begs you to stop and then cumming inside her while she's crying. Actual physical mutilation, I don't know, it doesn't do it for me. But you do you.

All things being equal, the simplest answer is the correct one.

The simplest explanation...I am confessing my sins to you

My POINT is that, how is telling someone you killed someone else a TAUNT, unless the person you are telling cared about the people you killed somehow.

I killed some towel heads in the desert when I was in the army, do you feel "taunted" by knowing that?

How about how I gutted mom and accidently cut too deep when I opened her up? Man, there was shit everywhere...lol

She made it up until somewhere between cutting out her kidneys and liver ; )

Dude you're literally so boring

It seems the kidneys have far more to do with blood pressure than I would have thought

Well as it turns out, I didn't really see what the big deal is about either. Thou shall not kill..Oooooo

It really wasn't the experience I had hoped it would be

So now what? Where do you go from here, now that killing people didn't really do it for you? That kinda sucks dude, cause what else can you do? You've already broken the ultimate taboo. Where can you go from here?

That's a very good question. Live out the rest of my days in peace, limited as they may be, and know I've experienced all that life had to offer?

Due to water filtering, but the most part is done by an auxilliary gland that produce adrenalin

Lol You a believer?

>>limited as they may be

You see, that's part of why I'm here now confessing my deeds. I'm not long for this world.

Not really, but I'll guess ill find out

You sick or something?

Yes. It seems the cells in my pancreas have decided to stop functioning normally.

But You been raised in some religious way, no? "Thou shall not kill" that's ancient crap to prevent plebs to go batshit and cause moral pain + vendetta

Give us last names, at least. I can't find anything on the two.

Too much sugar and not enough water

Be for the end is nigh, I will be back and divulge more pertenit details. I hope to spare my love too much sorrow and agony.

Mc something. McIntyre McInnis...something like that. Their personal effects went into the barrels with them

K

Along with 15ft of galvanized chain in each drum for extra weight. I normally carry extra anchor chains in the lazerette

Are they in any missing persons database?

Not that I'm aware of. There was a small article published in the Madeira Beach Beacon later that same month. Their online archives it go back to 2004

larping fag changed image.
keeps adding shit that was pointed out in failed previous attempts to seem legit.
fail larp is fail.

post on /x/ at least. they might buy it.

I haven't added anything. I offered more details prior to being asked for them.

What have I added?

This is not getting any more interesting no matter how many times you post the same exact thread.

So what would make it more interesting to you?

nigger you've added everything myself and others have pointed out with what is wrong with the larp.

if i really wanted to i'd go to (pic related)
that is all.

Give me example....you can't

Go ahead call em. If I'm so fake I'm sure they won't mind hooking you up for filing a false report

Tell Bob I said hi!

nigger you thought barrels would just sink.
i'm not digging thru the shit. anyone who's been in these threads knows. you now have to point out(added) that you used chain.

you also thought that newspapers aren't archived. they are. i was the one who knew better. i showed you one sample of archives. just one.

just accept this fucking larp is garbage.
that is all.

Go ahead bitch ass. Roll the dice! You could be a hero.

Barrels with holes do sink. Pretty sure I said from the get go they had holes. The term I used was "ventilated".

Your delusion and got confused with other posters. I never said shit about newspaper archives, but I did follow your link and it only goes back to 2004....nigger

>But is it really all a lie? .....is it?
um, yes.

You ain't too good at following threads and figuring out who the real OP is....are ya? Fucking dumbass...

you mean this didn't happen in 1998? that was like what? 40 years ago or something. salty saltwater melts steel barrels. they are long gone.

OP Here.
Boy, are you all a bunch of idiots. But to show you I'm serious, here's a picture of what's behind my house.

>pic related

you shouldn't refer to an advanced concept if you don't understand it well enough to spell it fuckhead

It's not THAT deep there.

Both spellings are acceptable Steven Hawking

Occam's and Ockham's

Is it true they call you seamen killer cause you jack off in your hands and then smother victim fuckwad. Btw reported to FBI nigger

Nah dude

How many peopl dumped barrels there I. 1998 holy shit new thread every day

It's 1850 ft. US Navy ADS is only certified to 2000ft.

can I help it if I have a famous garage?

Damn fine cup of troll!

Charts show MAX of 500ft atound that location. It's the Gulf of Mexico dude, it's pretty much all shallows.

I'm driving to fort Walton now op you done we taekn you downtown

Your charts are wrong...

You've been had, stop it.

USGS charts child, and someone who knows how to use them. Plus, you put the bodies on an explosives dumping area. Someone is gonna go through there with a ROV.

It's named after William of Ockham, years of people being retarded shouldn't make the wrong spelling acceptable