What do you think user when looking at this awesome pic?

what do you think user when looking at this awesome pic?

Fake tits, messy room.
What is so awesome about it?

>tattoos
>fake tits
>room messy as fuck
>clearly old as fuck

and don't even get me started on the fact that some fucking guy thought it would be funny to post this picture of some fake old whore in an effort to get the attention of people he will never meet

tits of course. you dont like them? you must be gay

Sure I like tits, but those tits have been wrapped around a bunch of silicone, I don't really find silicone sexy.

but why you find fat sexy then?

>fake tits
you know THERE USED TO BE A TIME!
THE TITS WERE REAL
AND THE PUSSY WAS FURRY

It's only really sexy when it is inside tits or an ass.
Fat in itself is kind of gross.
The reason I dislike silicone tits is because they don't feel like homegrown tits.

Furry pussy is for our parent's generation. We invented razors, waxing, laser hair removal, etc for a reason!

>because they don't feel like homegrown tits
whats homegrown tits should look like then? I thought that silicone tits are homegrown tits

nasty tats, bleached dried out hair, fake tan, fake tits...what's not to like

nasty room nasty girl

>for a reason
>so little cuck can lick his mistresses pussy like a little bitch instead of fucking her like a man

Holy shit. I have that same skirt

most disguising time I guess? I mena cmon her body is not fit=ugly, her tits a droopy, thats ugly. her pusy is furry wtf. are you mad dude?

I think there must be a dick somewhere under that cloth

Homegrown tits don't have a single look, they're all different sizes and shapes.
How can you call silicone tits homegrown? they've literally been filled up with a foreign entity to make them look larger than what the women grew on her own.

now I see why there's a market for sex dolls

That tits are awesome

Not the odd sized tits or floppy saggers

>back problems for life all for some ugly looking silicon lumps

prove it babe

nasty mind, broken brain

no, man. theres a market for a cuties picrelated. just stfu dinosaur. hope you will die soon and all your ancient stupid tribe. fuck you haters

Yeah, that's pretty gross...

Oh shit I get it now, op is the chick in the pic, who wanted attention and is now butthurt that it didn't come out like she wanted.