I'm old . My body hurts. I'm depressed. I just don't care anymore...

I'm old . My body hurts. I'm depressed. I just don't care anymore. Worked hard all my life and one mistake and it is all gone. Don't have the energy or motivation to do it all over again.
But
The will to live is strong .
Fuck life

that's nice, what you do ?

Dooo it dooo it dooo it

Show your dickl!

Wow who is this semen demon

What was your job/mistake user?
People seem to overlook all the good others do, and hyper-focus on the bad.

gtfo normie let the old fuck off itself

Lee-ann, fell asleep in the bathroom right there at the Trump hotel Toronto

Was an electrician. Now j just ride the bus around and steal food
Ok
Someone I knew
Trusting people to be decent

I'm not telling him he shouldn't kill himself, I'm just curious because this kind of shit happens to a lot of people, my self included. I'm pretty sure he was vague to get some replies so I gave mine.

I'll smash.

Not quite yet . But everyday is new
Yeah it does happen to people but most have family or friends to help.. j have neither just myself and this bus

Most would

Did you get hurt? Get a felony? Make a huge mistake? What happened?

You can come back from even a significant injury, I did.

And I have a little spoiler for you. Most older guys in physical professions HAVE injured themselves significantly at some point or they have a lot more aches and pains than they once did. You take some ibuprofens during the day (or prescription pain meds if you can manage not to get hooked), some weed and whiskey at night. And you manage...

we just don't talk about our pain because that's a good way to lose a job. I herniated 3 discs in my back. Did physical therapy. Do regular stretching and core stengthening exercises.... but I still have days where the weather changes too fast or I have to do a lot of lifting and everything flares up for a week or two.... but such is the life of getting old.

The advantage is actually that we're far fitter and more able bodied even with the prior injuries than most other men our days that have lived in an office for 40 hours a week.

doesn't answer question

>Trusting people to be decent
are you new to life? born yesterday?

More like a series of small to medium mistaks that culminated in epic fail
I'm sorry what was the question?
Yeah silly of me huh..

the irony in that image lol

>I'm sorry what was the question?
whats your damage?
I'm guessing you're new to business if you trusted people

On so many levels

You shouldn't make assumptions about an old man.

Well, if you're gonna use this thread to vent and get some advice, do it properly.

Stop dodging the question on why you had a decent career and now you're just bus homeless and stealing food.

How did trusting people ruin your life? It sounds suspiciously that's just a major cop out you're using to avoid admitting personality responsibility for your mistakes.

Of course you cannot trust coworkers. Of course you should always expect anyone who has something to gain to try to make you look bad and steal your job, particularly if they're a rank lower than you and removing you would be a direct promotion. You can't trust coworkers. And women you're dating you gotta be watching closely, particularly wives.

Basically anyone who has something to gain from fucking you, probably will. But most of us learned this in our early days in the corporate world (early 20s). I'm amazed you learned it late.

But still, I'm sure you're still the main one culpable for your current condition. Take responsibility and get your life back on track.

How 'old' are you user?

>But still, I'm sure you're still the main one culpable for your current condition. Take responsibility and get your life back on track.
Excellent advise we can ALL take heed of

Go eat some chocolates, user. Apparently, You Already dont care about your body. What harm could it do?

Life may be very bleak, but look at it on the bright side: you have a perfect vagina.

Wow OP, you just got sonned.

This guy put you right where you needed to me put; in your place!

That's not even him

sell your brain to ALCOR.
Get ressurrect in 437 years.
Get a new biocybernetic body.
FUck byocybernetic sluts.
Marry biocybernetic lolis.