Well?

99% Hetero, not really interested in men, but would Sup Forums fuck Milo?

Nah I wouldn't bang him, but I'd love to become friends with the man and have genuine conversations with him. Very bright individual.

I suspect he's not even gay or jewish but it just trying to save western civilisation and needs cover

I'm gay and I wouldn't fuck him, he's ugly and weird.

No. Stop post him here with proxies PizzaPartyBen

bullshit merch

and you lot fall for it kek

this

also this

Also this.

He looks like he's on meth and he has a weird (((anglo))) face.

Not to mention the way he broadcasts his sexual exploits is a turn-off

He's not ugly at all you fucking faggot

I'd suck his dick no homo

I'd let him suck my dick, but I wouldn't do any anal stuff with him or touch his dick.

So you're saying you like gay guys who don't broadcast their sexual exploits.

Would only rape.

Another leaf falling for Jew tricks.

I'm not black, so he wouldn't fuck me anyway

yeah i'd fuck him too.

Sup Forums is sure getting inclusive nowadays.

He's hot, but as much as he sleeps around I would not really want to touch him. Regardless how well he hides it, he has to be STD ridden.

Basically, yes. Aka 95% of gays.

Hello Ahmed.

It isn't haram if balls don't touch right?

milo, pls go

The older I get the more I am certain that any man in a state of sexual deprivation lasting more than 24 hours will resort to buggery

He's a fucking degenerate and should be gassed along with the kikes

Homosexuality is the most degenerate thing ever.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

what about just straight ass fucking?

nothing homosexual, just skin on skin ass fucking.

Well that's totally straight, of course.

>Sup Forums even considering fucking a guy
faggots. this bullshit is why i am now a #cruzmissle

>he wants to have conversations with another man
Jesus Christ, you're such a faggot. Just fuck him in the ass, it's far less gay.

>Burgers gonna burger.

I eat healthy food in my home you faggot

kek

yea

no way a gay can be this redpilled

nice autism

No, but he's a really charming person. I agree with him on a lot more things than I do with most of the other "alt-right" types.

My only complaint is that he can call atheists "stupid" while being a fucking gay Catholic. That's like saying "Yeah, there's a God there. I can't wait to sing more praises for someone who I am sure exists and am sure is going to strike me down to Hell, when I die." I don't see what's stupid about not bull-shitting yourself. If Milo's a """Catholic,""" I'm the goddamn pope.

He understands that god doesn't approve so I don't see how that contradicts his belief that there is a god. It just means he doesn't care.

But he knows he'll go to hell and he's okay with it.